A few questions...

Encicra

Old Alpha
Society
Hidden Item
Dustin "Encicra" Parker
- Is earth still sending new arrivals or does the start zone represent the intial arrival part of the storyline back when it took place, then once you leave you are immersed in the actual game?

- Have people travelled back to earth, just officials, citizens, or is it not possible to go back as far as the story goes?

[Answered] - Are Earth and Calypso on good terms?

- Would this latest robot invasion be considered the second war agasint the robots or just a small battle?

- As far as the story goes, how long have people been on Calypso?

Thanks in advance if you can answer these!

Last edited:
- Is earth still sending new arrivals or does the start zone represent the intial arrival part of the storyline back when it took place, then once you leave you are immersed in the actual game?

- Have people travelled back to earth, just officials, citizens, or is it not possible to go back as far as the story goes?

- Are Earth and Calypso on good terms?

- Would this latest robot invasion be considered the second war agasint the robots or just a small battle?

- As far as the story goes, how long have people been on Calypso?

Thanks in advance if you can answer these!

- Well, during the invasion, Earth refused to send reinforcements, so no... I dont think Earth is sending us new arrivals. However, that doesnt stop hopefull new immigrants from making the travel.

- I have tried to visit my family, but I couldnt book a ticket...they cost so much, not a single person here can afford them

- Well, they abandoned us when we needed help...what do you think?

- Meh... who cares. The dead dont care, cause they are dead, and the living are just happy they got out in once piece.

- Dont remember... got to check my beret for that one, and I cant get online from here

- Are Earth and Calypso on good terms?

!

Not currently, some Earthlings helping out behind the scene was never rewarded for their work, only warriors were, but hopefully Calypso is working on getting it straightened out, there are Earthlings who would love to live on Calypso, having landareas that could bring a little income so they could concentrate 100% on helping out developing Calypso.

The problem is that those particular Earthlings dont have any money to buy their own landareas, and that's where Calypso have failed so far, Calypsonians need to invest in Earthling skills, which can be much more valuable to Calypso in the long run, than just a bunch of rich warriors.

Not currently, some Earthlings helping out behind the scene was never rewarded for their work, only warriors were, but hopefully Calypso is working on getting it straightened out, there are Earthlings who would love to live on Calypso, having landareas that could bring a little income so they could concentrate 100% on helping out developing Calypso.

The problem is that those particular Earthlings dont have any money to buy their own landareas, and that's where Calypso have failed so far, Calypsonians need to invest in Earthling skills, which can be much more valuable to Calypso in the long run, than just a bunch of rich warriors.

Interesting post... I'd be on board to support such a thing as well lol.

I too think Calypso should support the earthlings who could bring something to the table and help them.

Last edited:
I have traveled Calypso for nearly 4 years now ... and I have seen the bloodshed, the sweat, and the tears of those whose backs have been broken from toil and trouble as pioneers to forge their path in this growing settlement. Day after day, tireless effort put forth to be a solid force that helps to build this advancing frontier, only to be lost in the shadows of those more fortunate who came from Earth with a far greater bounty than most.

It is my hope as well ... that the powers that be on Calypso pay heed to those who through other means than riches contribute toward the movement and survival of our colony. There are those who provide services that are steeped in value and not riches, but equally underwrite our efforts toward accomplishing goals. Dedicated and voluntary efforts that keep our citizens aware, informed, and on task.

We must not lose sight ... that as a colony or civilization, it takes the effort of all to achieve overall success, and not just those who came to this planet better prepared to weather the storm and strife. Perhaps our current state of affairs is precisely why we didn't get the support we needed from Earth in our time of need during the Robot Wars. Perhaps the word is out that only the strong survive and are rewarded for their efforts, and ... perhaps they will be exploring the new planets when they align in search of a more rewarding colony.

To the powers that be ... we need to not make light of those who give a great deal of their time and effort for the cause in ways other than hunting the wild and bringing home the spoils of war. Do not forsake the loyal and dedicated citizens that hold this planet dear, and who have fought their own battle on the outskirts to help advance this society. With new management in place, it is my great hope as well that going forward, many more will be appreciated for their efforts.

Let's ring in our New Year proper! :yay:

Lol, Ok but I really need as accurate as possible answers to those questions lol. It's important lol.

Lol really, nobody knows the storyline well enough to know these?

No reinforcement troops where sent from earth during the latest robot war, do we stand good to earth.

Damn NO this bustard have given up this planet, no help from them.

We defended calypso independant, so Call for Independency !!!!

We don´t need earth anymore !!!

given that Earth is clearly withholding supplies of beer, then no, we are not on good terms. :mad: we are independent in all but name, sooner its made official and the Calypso Brewery can start up, the better.

Noble sentiments, and fellow Earthlings would support these notions wholeheartedly.

Unfortunately, some warriors will use these aspirations to their advantage, and continue to step on the breaking backs of the Earthlings to build their own empires.

As it has been, so will it always be.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.The revolution will not be televised. Pizza and chicken should not be combined in the same dish. No standing anytime. No user servicable parts inside :laugh:

Back