Team Sweden

This is a really good question that i hope will get an answer. We win or lose as Swedes!!:yay:

I have no problem answering your question...... Last year England gained alot of respect from other countries for the way we fought and conducted ourselves in wof...... i wont disagree with you that we had a large support team, but this was made up of individuals that came to help and NOT countries. This year i have helped Portugal a couple of times, only in support, and that is because i have several friends in ExCons that are Portuguese... is that wrong?

This years LG was destroyed through alliances and i would hate to see the same happen in WOF.... i am proud to be English and would to love England do well and get to the final, but I want to do it as English men, for sure we could team with Australia & USA.... but thats not what WOF is all about, is it?

These are my personal feelings on the subject.

Anyway, i wish you guys good luck and may the best Country on the day win :)

I have no problem answering your question...... Last year England gained alot of respect from other countries for the way we fought and conducted ourselves in wof...... i wont disagree with you that we had a large support team, but this was made up of individuals that came to help and NOT countries. This year i have helped Portugal a couple of times, only in support, and that is because i have several friends in ExCons that are Portuguese... is that wrong?

This years LG was destroyed through alliances and i would hate to see the same happen in WOF.... i am proud to be English and would to love England do well and get to the final, but I want to do it as English men, for sure we could team with Australia & USA.... but thats not what WOF is all about, is it?

These are my personal feelings on the subject.

Anyway, i wish you guys good luck and may the best Country on the day win :)

To help out friends do kinda destroy WoF too. Think about it like this:

1 main team player have 1-2 friends (from other contrys).
1 support helper to main team have 1-2 friends (from other contrys).
1 regular support have 1-2 friends (from other contrys).

Is that realy a contry competition then ?

Most off the people that have english as there first language are more common i mix soc. The rest that dont have english as first language and maby have a hard time whit the language will find a soc whit only people from the same contry...

See the point ? ;)

And when we look over the hole swe squad I think 8-9 off every 10 is in swe only soc...

It's better to lose whit pride, then win becouse off "friends"...

Last edited:
To help out friends do kinda destroy WoF too. Think about it like this:

1 main team player have 1-2 friends (from other contrys).
1 support helper to main team have 1-2 friends (from other contrys).
1 regular support have 1-2 friends (from other contrys).

Is that realy a contry competition then ?

Most off the people that have english as there first language are more common i mix soc. The rest that dont have english as first language and maby have a hard time whit the language will find a soc whit only people from the same contry...

See the point ? ;)

I see you point, loud and clear, and thats what i am trying to say... i would much rather that it is the English v France, Sweden V Australia etc etc... but you will never stop a few friends helping friends, unless there is something put in place that on English players or French players etc can only join the team.....

Look all i am trying to say is i dont wanna see Sweden teaming up with lets say France and England teaming up with USA and Australia or Rumania.... i would prefer a clean fight and the best team on the day goes to the final.

I am just a member of the England main 12, i have no control, just expressing what i would hope to happen.

It seems that the WoF alliances this year have been mostly because of mixed nationality societies wanting to help their friends out. Which I think is ok to a certain degree. A few people here and there will not affect the event as a whole, but will certainly mean a lot of fun for the friends involved and you shouldn't take that away from them.
I have chosen not to help my society mates not only because of my loyalty to my own team but also due to the imbalance it would create. I will not help my soc mates in the final even if Sweden is out before then.

I and many others have feared since the first mixed nationality teams that there will eventually be a team "insert one or several uber soc names here". Thus far the prizes haven't been of any real monetary value, so a profit driven "dream team" have yet to be formed.
But if the prizes keep increasing in value each year (which I think they will, this is after all the biggest event in game and encourages a lot of activity over several months) I think that without some drastic rule changes we might see the event ruined as soon as next year.
Alternatively the rules could remain the same but we go back to sentimental value prizes only (like the WoF jackets)

That's my personal reason for disliking alliances in WoF, for fear of what they will develop into over the coming years and how it will affect the event.

And to give an official answer to your question.
We have not and will not enter any alliances and we only recruit support from Sweden.

Great post mjukis :)

And now to the reason why I post this, when will the next match be and is it decided against who?
(Not been involved so far so I get dizzy looking over all the threads to find what I want, hope you forgive me for being o lazy ;) )

And now to the reason why I post this, when will the next match be and is it decided against who?

Sweden play England next match on the 27th June (next Saturday).

The time is not yet decided.

Last edited:
Great post mjukis :)

(Not been involved so far so I get dizzy looking over all the threads to find what I want, hope you forgive me for being o lazy ;) )

Sweden play England next match on the 27th July (next Saturday).

The time is not yet decided.

27th July? Mistake or ?? :laugh: I think JimmyB meant to say June

27th July? Mistake or ?? :laugh: I think JimmyB meant to say June

There is bit of a time difference between the USA and the UK, but that is a lot... 27 JUN 09 is the date :laugh:

thanks to you all :)

Thank you guys for helping a Swede :)
Let me see if I can figure out how to +rep you two ...

WoF Sweden Support thanks all for helping jenny ferr ! :)
Keep reading this thread jenny ferr and you will find the time when its decided.
Or apply for WoF Sweden private forum where we can speak swedish.
There you can even vote for the time!

Sweden Support!

Ok all Swedes, the match on saturday june 27th will be at 12:00-15:00 MA time (thats 14:00-17:00 Swedish time) :)

We meet at Hades C at 11:30 MA time (thats 13:30 swedish time)

You dont have to register before, only show up at Hades C.
There is no event fee!
The match is 3 hours long but you dont have to stay all match! Stay as long as you can or want.

We will make teams at Hades C, and talk about mobs and locations.
The support mobs are Oculus and Pugugi/Diripi/Igni this time! :)
(Im specially looking forward to killing the insects :) )

If these mobs arent your favorites? We have other jobs for you in Wof Sweden...

Last edited:
What damage types does the mobs do.

Diripi/Igni/Pupugi only does stab damage so 5B platings will be best to add to your armor when you hunt them

Occulus does 100% electric damage so a Thunderbird armor is a good thing to have if you will hunt them.

Hi all Swedes!

We have an important match on Saturday!
If you have any questions you can ask them here, or PM me.
If I cant answer your question, I will forward it to WoF Sweden Captain. :)

This is your chance to join a match againts England!
(How many times will you get a chance to do that in your life?)

Have you heard WoF is only for ubers? ... well its not true!!
WoF is fun! WoF is for everyone! WoF is fun!

Ok Sweden beats England in icehockey, handball, bandy, speedway...
England beats Sweden in cricket, rugby, darts , football (?)

But in WoF its still to be decided!! Come on the Swedish side and make a difference! :)

Ok Sweden beats England in icehockey, handball, bandy, speedway...
England beats Sweden in cricket, rugby, darts , football (?)

But in WoF its still to be decided!! Come on the Swedish side and make a difference! :)

Indeed, all Swedes are most welcome!

SWEDES, LISTEN UP!!

Young or old, newcomer or veteran, skilled or unskilled WE NEED YOU!

Come to Hades C tomorrow at 13:30 Swedish time and help us fight against England!!

LETS GET IT ON!! :handgun:

After the loss in football U21 yesterday we need to show England WoF team we Swedes CAN win too! :)

Anyone know if the spawn for the support mobs are changed?

Yes gratz Sweden, a mighty show today. Your scoring was simply outstanding from both main and support teams. GL in the final :)

Too good for us today Sweden, well played. We couldn't match the presence you'd built at the Slayer spawn, our tactics today were more suited for a Stalker spawn.

Gratz on making a score higher than ever scored before in WoF, even if you didn't get the highest score of the day.

Should be a stunning final!

Congratz Team Sweden! Amazing score!
And see you in the final.. again. ;)

:yay:

Heh, Romania and Sweden successfully make the final for the third year in a row. Surely both of you are due a first place position by now after all this time, yet only one can take it. My personal wish is that France pull through against USA to ensure a brand new WoF champion. Regardless of who wins between them, best of luck to you guys in the finals. These Semi's were clearly very intense, which will make the final itself the most intense we've ever experienced in WoF. So much history behind all finalists, and fallen semi-finalists.

Thank you, it seems that the steamroller tactic really payed off this round. We actually did try for some variety bonus as well but our dedicated variety hunter had some tough luck :laugh:
I really much applaud Romania for managing so many atrox globals and still getting full variety bonus :eek:

Congratz Team Sweden! Amazing score!
And see you in the final.. again. ;)

:yay:

Likewise, we'll race you to 1000 in the finals ;)

Gratz Sweden

An excellent result.

Best of luck in the finals

Jung Aussie Team

Well done Team Sweden.... GRATZ!!!

All i wanna say id gratz to you guys..... you won a good clean fight.... i am gutted we lost, but wish you guys all the luck in the final.

Back