From zero to hero - 1 year contest.

Giving it a shot

Looking forward to trying this out! Thanks for the opportunity :)

Entry Screenie, less than 25k skills
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Good luck to everyone :)

Markmanship!

I then have 5 (bonus) points :wtg:

@Irrawaddy
I can't seem to find your registration post. You compete in 25k+? It clearly states in rules that if you don't post the screens with 25k or less skills, you are assumed in the other cat.

correct entry screenie

Forgot avatar's full name in the previous post. Luckily (?) no globals yesterday. Total skills on first page is 12850.

Noodles NightOwl O'Shea

Are you allowed to chip in this event and does this allocate bonus points?

You can do whatever you want. Chipping will not give you globals. Shooting mobs will.

I got two globals today but sadly autoscreen missed the second one though it is on the tracker. I see that the tracker is encouraged above, but are we allowed to use tracker globals in this contest if we fail to get a screenshot?

168 ped conductors global 10 minutes later,

Score:
mining 1 for 10 points
crafting 1 for 10 points (2 for 20 if tracker globals count).

Sorry! here is my skills!

clearly under 25k...yay i`m a noob!

You can use the tracker, but YOU CAN NOT COUNT on tracker. If you count on tracker, you do it on your own risk.

You can do whatever you want. Chipping will not give you globals. Shooting mobs will.

Sorry I will clarify my question.
If I chip in to unlock martial arts do I get the bonus 50 points in stage 1?

Yes, you get the skill bonus. I don't care how you get the unlocks.

First hunting global that qualifies :)

Gratz for your global!
I hope we will see more of those and more people will join this contest.

two more for my quest to go from someONE to HERO.

Mining HoF 138 ped caldorite (#100 and it got knocked off before I had a chance to screen the hoflist ;) )

First Hunting global for comp

giving me
Mining: 2 for 20
Crafting 2 for 20
Hunting Stage 1: 1 for 20

Total points 60.

I think more people will come into the contest, 3x skilling goofed it up for a lot of people (including me) making us skill a lot faster than expected and over 25k on the front page, I know I got over 20k skills just that 3 weeks.

Nice to see more globals. I hope more people will join.

This is some kind of bump... I hope the thread is more visible.

Please let know your friends about this quest. Some may want to give it a shot.

Here comes my entry...

My first skills page with less than 25K skills...

Total Points = 0

It's all downhill from here

Almost feel guilty about this first entry, but somebody has to give Karmic some competition! :D And competitions are fun :)

1 understated mining global

Scorecard
Hunting: 0 points
Mining: 1x5 = 5 points
Crafting: 0 points
Unlocks: 0 points

Total: 5 points

PS: Are mining/crafting globals worth 5 or 10 each?

All mining and crafting globals, will give you 5 points each. So you get 5 points/entry.
Gratz on your tower.

Gratz and + rep noodles.

not as impressive as noodles but here is mining number 3

total score
crafting: 2 globals
mining: 3 globals
hunting stage 1: 1 global

Please state in your global post if you are in the competition for the 25k+ or under.
If you are in competition for under 25k skills, please keep a link in each post to the post with registration screen.

To do that, click on the "permlink" of the post with registration, click then on the link you have in browser and paste that at the end of the post. Is something easy for each player to do, but will save a lot of trouble.

I will check winners entry, but is easier to read if we work together on this one.

Not that this is not "a must". If you don't post the link to registration post, your global is counted anyway.

I made this request because if we have to many players, it will be difficult to manage.

Added this in the first post.

Updated first post with how to select mobs to hunt. HP=stamina*10. So if you use Entropedia, you can find what you want to hunt in each stage.
Bump!
;)

Thanks to noodles, another entrant.

Current total of top 7 skills 21,644

Here is an exa global i got while teamed but soloing...maybe u will accept i don't know. I was so damn shocked it actually happened i almost forgot to timestamp...hence secodnd pic :p

I can't accept a global if you are in team. Sorry. :( But if you go back there, I am sure you can get more.

Stage 6
Mobs with stamina above 100
you need to score 10000 globals to complete it
Is this even remotely possible?
Or did i miss something.

It clearly says that the contest is designed NOT to be completed. But it is possible. I think I could score 10k globals in one year... but I don't think a new player can do it. Consider the fact that for mobs with stamina over 100 globals come as often as a 5 pedder comes on a combibo.

At the end, the best scores will be counted. You can actually score points for the entire year, but as you progress, the mobs you can score points get stronger and stronger.

Let me try to maintain a scoreboard. Blackhawk, If you think this is not correct way let me know if will delete this post. Appreciate inputs to maintain this better.

Players with Less than 25K Skills in First Page
-----------------------------------------------------

Martin Hunter Doktor (Lovec): Skills Total Points = 0

Kaptein siggen Grini (Sigzter): Skills Total Points = 0

Noodles NightOwl O'Shea (Noodles) : Skills Total points = 5

Mining: 1 (Mining Points = 5)

Supermats Turritopsis nutricula (Irrawaddy) : Skills Total Points = 5

Unlock: Markmanship (Unlock Points = 5)

Wavy Nettreasure Warrior (iamnettreasure): Skills Total Points = 0

Donatello Donatello Nobatti (Nobatbbi): Skills Total Points = 0

Players with More than 25K Skills in First Page
------------------------------------------------------

Hadlen Immortal Deity (Immortal) : Total Points = 45

Hunting:
Stage1 : 1 (Stage1 Points = 20)

Crafting : 3 + 1 + 1 (Crafting Points = 25)

Karmic Karmic Nature (Karmic): Total Points = 40

Hunting:
Stage1: 1 (Stage1 points = 20)

Mining : 1 + 1 + 1 (Mining points = 15)

Crafting: 1 (Karmic Mentioned that one more global is present in tracker. Karmic can you plz post that as a post so that i can add it here.) (Crafting Points = 5)

If you see any discrepancies let me know...

Thanks,
Wavy Nettreasure

Thanks for the help and +rep. If anyone will notice any mistakes, please report them. Each should see its own points to be good. I will try to check them all when I am not as tired as I am now and I will let you know if is anything wrong.
At Immortal.... 3+1+1... I will look into that and see what you mean or is a mistake.

Back