Team france

Thank you very much for your post Rayne Jade ! :yay:

I don't belive it yet ! :lolup:

I might be speaking out of turn here as i am not the English Captain, but i am English and proud of it and would much rather stand and fall as English man and not involved in the politics or Alliances!

I would like to see each Captain sign up to a pact, where they agree not to help any of the other teams in the semi final.... this will help make it a cleaner fight.... just my idea

Come and support US

France is qualified for semi-final run against USA :yay:

As we are not favorite for win We need all possible support

Run taking place on saturday 27/06 @ 20.00 MA (22h in France)

If you want to support us please have a look on EntropiaFrance forum (http://www.entropiafrance.com)

or just coming @ Nymphtown City 30 min before the run begin

Thx in advance for all people who will coming to help ;)

Good Luck Team France for the semi-final

GG today France! Was pretty worried going into it today. The first hour was fairly close but then we pulled away. Way to play and better luck next year!

Rock on!

Notre parcours sur le WoF s'arrete là mais on peut être fier d'être aller aussi loin

Merci à tous ceux qui sont venus préter main forte :yay:

Team France, you now hold the WoF Record for:

Highest Loot, Single Match
32,669 PED, France (Stage 5 2009)

Gratz :thumbup:

anything good in that 20k neconu?

Hello Team France. I'm sorry this message has taken a while to get to you but it's here now.

Just like to say well done for your efforts in the WoF this year. I could see you had issues with getting people together for the hunts, but still you put in some remarkable performances that showed the rest you were a team to contend with. The match against Canada will go down as one of the most thrilling WoF matches ever, and the loot you got in the Semi-Finals should stand as a record until the fabled WoF ATH gets hit.

Can't wait to see you back, stronger and readier.

Hurrikane

Thank you very much for this kind message Hurrikane. :)

Back