Question: Category 1 top3 = secondary avatars ?

Waheed

Stalker
Society
Ex Cons
Don waheed Johansen
Just for the fun of it, I started thinking how many of the Mayhem Harnesses in category1 was given to secondary avatars... So checked the globals on them... And besides from Monique The Hottie Hawkeye who has had a few maffoid globals on the 25th, none of the top3 avatars has ever before or after the event had globals...

Funny how noobs just get in from the street and win between 15k and 25k ped like that :D Hopefully they will tell their friends about this great game... :wtg:

When real money is involved people will cheat, I'll never bother competing in such events.

Funny from a guy on at least his second avatar.

Reported. If cheaters got ahead of honest people - I hope Mindark give them some real punishment.

Interesting, Had not even thought of this before you brought it up...

I think my view of the world just got a bit darker...

Thats life I guess. Next time I guess MA could restrict type of equipment that can be used, maybe only opallo +a101, or something like that.

Funny from a guy on at least his second avatar.

Hmmm thats a bold statememt, guess you can back that up ?
Ive known Waheed for years but cant be sure ?

We have a saying witch I would translate with:

If you step a dog on it's tail it will bark.

The best thing would be if MindArk closes both accounts, the new and the old one and put all the items they posessed into loot pool again.

So once outsmart the cheaters not like up to now let them go away with their duped items or ATH's with stuck spiders.

lmfao, this event grows funnier by the minute...

Merry Mayhem indeed...

Just checked it myself... :rolleyes:

Guys, but Mindark said they would make it fair :laugh:

Seems strange indeed, but no proof to back it up.

I chipped out skills to be in cat. 1, thats no cheating right :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The first one is mine!!

j/k ;p

But this was to be expected I guess. I was allready afraid that many "sisters" and "brothers" of "ubers", that normally serve as "fap buddies" would compete in the lower categories.

Next year they should:

Base categories off of attributes as well as skills. (can't chip attributes, to hopefully prevent second avatars being chipped up by ubers to be used in lower cats)

Allow only certain gear to be used per category. (level the playing field)

Award points based on damage dealt to mobs, higher maturity give more points per damage done. (this would make prepping mobs pointless)

angel jane mms

heyla,

Maybe some explanations. Me and my brother used to play both on the same ava called Smartiez Smartiez mms, now with the start of the event we decided it was a good time to make angel an ava too, so we didn't had to share one ava anymore. We actually already thought about it during 3x skill bonus and this Merrry Mayhem event was the last drop. So we took the challenge.
We skilled pretty hardcore to get it to a decent lvl in order to make a chance in the event. We trained and experimented a little to see what we thought would be the best tacktic and out of the expectations we won. The goal was ending in top ten and i guess because of some disqualifications we ended first :D. If you guys make the effort to check the globals Angel and Smartiez made before the event you would see that i'm not lying. Its not even a secret that we are brothers "mms".

About the fact that angel doesn't has any globals after the event is bcs she always hunted in team. Check "dutch elite squad" #7 on tracker and ask people in soc.

Angel will remain active after the event I'll promise ya that and watch out for us next year in the event.

I hope this explains it a little bcs i don't want Smartiez to get a bad reputation from this.

Greetz Angel and Smartiez

Last edited:
Maybe if MA made the upper categories accessible to the people with high skills but without mod faps, supremacy, eon, foe's, evils, terminators etc those high level people would not assist their RL brothers, sisters and family but think there is a fair chance in the high category too.

Personally I didn't join category 4 because of the fact it is not feasible to compete against those high equipped people (gratz for the winners)

And I didn't join assisting or lending to lower categories because my family didn't have the time to play.

Atami

(for cat1)
hmm

Smartiez isn't what you call an uber by skills or gear.
...ask...

so i actually think everyone -lvl25, who is serious about it, could have entered the competition with a fair chance of winning. 1 or 2 good friends its all it takes.

gl to all next big event, i know we had some great fun :)

greetz
Angel

ps: in higher leagues its probably more about the gear

Last edited:
What a pointless discussion i got to say... Everyone now's that whis will happen , its commons sence:S

I could actualy do the same thing:laugh: Now i read some report statments and second avatar questions! That isnt cheating, in this event there is no "cheating".
If you guys are thinking that the 10place winners won by killing 36 hours with fapper only you are totaly wrong about it!
This guys had a good suport team , killing 1/3 of the moobs, tagging them , gathering the moobs, fapping!
From what i hear Waheed got lots of ppl killing 1.3 of his moobs :laugh:

My point is this is entropia! everyone for itself, everyone trying to get the prize at all means, and this event was never about skill at all, it was about everything else in the game, and what makes it real! Money, money payed all the decay, support teams ammo and weapons to this event and the so called cheating!
So stop bothering the winners, they did play fair and did hunt the 36 hours and did win!:cool:

What a pointless discussion i got to say... Everyone now's that whis will happen , its commons sence:S

I could actualy do the same thing:laugh: Now i read some report statments and second avatar questions! That isnt cheating, in this event there is no "cheating".
If you guys are thinking that the 10place winners won by killing 36 hours with fapper only you are totaly wrong about it!
This guys had a good suport team , killing 1/3 of the moobs, tagging them , gathering the moobs, fapping!
From what i hear Waheed got lots of ppl killing 1.3 of his moobs :laugh:

My point is this is entropia! everyone for itself, everyone trying to get the prize at all means, and this event was never about skill at all, it was about everything else in the game, and what makes it real! Money, money payed all the decay, support teams ammo and weapons to this event and the so called cheating!
So stop bothering the winners, they did play fair and did hunt the 36 hours and did win!:cool:

While you're molesting the conditions of use, go ahead and remove the entire code of conduct, the privacy statements and the right to withdraw funds also, please. I never liked those parts of it.

My point is someone said the first post made him see the world as darker place - I think your post just turned off the light.

Seems strange indeed, but no proof to back it up.

I chipped out skills to be in cat. 1, thats no cheating right :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chipped out, ok. But you had globals bevor this event, and globals after this events.
Your avatar isn´t just that old than the event itselfs.

OP speaks of new second avatars, and imho he is absolutely right.

As Smartiez already said, a new avatar (ok his brothers avatar), but still a new avatar :)

Rather than that, MA should implement a rule that the kill only counts for the comptitor if he did at least 90%+ of the damage to the mob. I have seen some hilarious big support teams of 10+ people during the event where the competitor himself just did around 15-25% of the job.

The more people you can hire, the more enchanched are your chances winning $25.000+ ?

Somehow, MA missed the point there...

Oh my brother is sooooo gonna win next year :wtg::silly2:

I had the following setup for category 4:

Armor:
Shadow Harness (F) + 5B
Shadow Arm guards (F) + 5B
Eon Helmet (F) + 5B
Eon Gloves (F) + 5B
Eon Thigh guards (F) + 5B
Sentinel Shin guards (F) + 5B
Jaguar Foot guards (F) + 5B

FAP:
Vivo UR125 (L)

Weapons:
ML-35 + Dante
Isis BL1450 (L) + Bull Tac70 (L)

Support team:
1 fapper
between 1 to 3 runners/taggers/softeners

Target of choice due to lack of a medium level area with Old to Guardian maturity i focused on the Young to Old maturity. Dominant and higher maturities are still to lethal for me. I hit the 200 HP mark during the event.
I did do a couple of providers(5)/guardians(3)/dominants(1)/alpha's(2).

Due to a flu attack i played only 34 hours.
And i managed to finish 10th. Which was unexpected based on entropiatracker information i thought i would finish just outside the top10 in a 11th or 12th place.

With the Merry Mayhem rules as they are now a support team is very deciding factor in your overall scoring.

Though in category 4 the ability to hunt all spider maturities will give you an extra advantage.

Cheers
Siam

I'm not seeing the point here...

What is wrong with creating another avatar and competing in the first category?

Why is that cheating? Where does it say you must have been in game for x months before the event? Why should that be of concern?

Seriously, Knove etc, can you explain your point a little more to educate me as to why this could be considered cheating?

Regards,

Will

I'm not seeing the point here...

What is wrong with creating another avatar and competing in the first category?

Why is that cheating? Where does it say you must have been in game for x months before the event? Why should that be of concern?

Seriously, Knove etc, can you explain your point a little more to educate me as to why this could be considered cheating?

Regards,

Will

If you can't see the point, I suggest you try looking a little harder then, it's rather obvious to the rest of us :rolleyes:

If you can't see the point, I suggest you try looking a little harder then, it's rather obvious to the rest of us :rolleyes:

Ok just humor me and spell it out. As it stands nobody has stated why they think that is cheating. It's just a unsubstanciated opinion with no argument to back up the statement.

Of course everyone is entitled to there own opinion but it does make it easier and clearer if it is explained.

So less of the :rolleyes: emotes and write what it is you feel makes this wrong, then maybe more people will understand your complaint.

Rather than that, MA should implement a rule that the kill only counts for the comptitor if he did at least 90%+ of the damage to the mob. I have seen some hilarious big support teams of 10+ people during the event where the competitor himself just did around 15-25% of the job.

The more people you can hire, the more enchanched are your chances winning $25.000+ ?

Somehow, MA missed the point there...

Hire,

Maybe friends who hunt togather?? Or soc. Most people did not hire jack shit:rolleyes:
Not to mention nr2 in cat 3 was just 3 people with a 4th for last few hours.

Anyway, yeah we had a big team, yeah we all lost money, and yes we had a great time.
Get a social network and do it yourself.. Or dont, but then dont complain on the forum Its all in your own hands.

With teams more people have a chance of winning as its not about best gear, but best team work.

spell it out

Ok, since you need it spelling out rather than actually having morals or a concience that would make it blinding obviously.

EULA said:
A Participant may only have one Account.

It's bad enough with people having Alt accounts but even worse to create a second one (should that actually be proven) to attempt to or to win a competition.

:rolleyes:

In my opinion Mayham should have been a single player event! Not a "my team shoots down a mob to 15% of its health and I'm going to finish it" event.

Everyone who calls the rules of this event fair doesn't know anything about fairness at all. Please don't say, you could have used a support cast as well. Where does all this end? Either it is a team event or it is a single player event. It shouldn't be both.

I know that this posts doesn't really relate to the initial topic, but I just couldn't resist to write down my opinion on this part of the discussion.

Ok, since you need it spelling out rather than actually having morals or a concience that would make it blinding obviously.

It's bad enough with people having Alt accounts but even worse to create a second one (should that actually be proven) to attempt to or to win a competition.

:rolleyes:

Blake Seven, you make assumptions about me that I find rather rude and unnecessary in the context of this thread. - rep to you for that.

If I can assume that your argument is that people have created another account to complete in the event, did rather well, and then do not use that account after disposing their assets, then there maybe a case to argue there on 'moral' grounds. But I think it could only ever be 'moral' grounds.

The reason being is because the line in the EULA that states that a participant may only have one Account is ambiguous. It is virtually impossible to prove.

Point in case being where there are two accounts registered to the same address under different names which will both log on to EU from the same ip address. Two family members for instance or two friends who share a house together. The different scenarios that could cover that are endless. There is nothing wrong with that. That is completely within the rules of EU and probably a good thing in MindArks view due to the extra account created (read Revenue) from the same address which probably means there has been some free advertising and marketing for them which has resulted in an additional revenue stream.

You are suggesting that 'dishonest' in some way by creating an account which might not in real life be used by another person.

IF, this were the case then there would be an issue concerning the statement in the EULA.

BUT, at the same time look at it this way. Somebody has created an account, skilled up to a reasonable level to be able to use a decent weapon in the event, competed and won a prize. There is no difference in that scenario if it was a complete nobody from Timbooktu or somebody who had played the game before.

They are still adding to the overall game experience by buying skills and weapons from the economy, hunting mobs and contributing to the loot pool (If you believe that theory) and adding to MA revenue stream by decaying the items they are using and buying ammo.

Do you see that as cheating because...

They have an unfair advantage over other competitors due to previous game experience? Is that the crux of the issue? It's a tough one to argue.

Back