Question: Category 1 top3 = secondary avatars ?

Well my take on this whole thing is, if someone makes a new account just to compete at a lower level that's breaking the rules and if some people can't see a problem with that you won't be able to explain it to them. As for making future events cheat free I see no easy way for this to be done, there are to many creative people out there that will come up with some way to try and beat the system when there's real money items on the line. As for me I'll stay out of the events until MA tries to fix the problems with them.

The sad part is you can stay out of this events as far and often as you want but you still pay MA when you play, bevor, after or during the event and therfore you payed MA/FPC witch holds the event and gives out the prices.

So you pay for the prices/organisation of the even if you compete or not. So it is again a redistribution of Peds from many to few like all this ATH's are where many people pay with their 50% to 80% return hunts/crafting/mining to fill the pot for the next 20K to 100K Uber/ATH.

Take it from all to give it to few seams like what happened in real live where many lost during bank crisis and few made billions of dollars out of it. Some of them also with cheating...

Back