Warning for a supposed SG bot

Status

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
EDIT: Came to the conclusion that this thread was not as helpful as intended. Silly me. A support case is filed about it though, which is the important thing. Please proceed ppl, nothing to see here :D

Last edited:
FFS... and I payed him 250$ for this... and now this dude sells it for 15$$!!

I demand my money back!!!

lol pay 15$ to get a keylogger and trojan , nice work

cheers

ermik

sg-bot?? Hehe soon they´ll have hunting bots to ^^ It suxx that someone uses a bot to gater sweat and cant deposit....

Ghe believe I posted same link some while ago. Waiting for the lock on the topic :D

sg-bot?? Hehe soon they´ll have hunting bots to ^^ It suxx that someone uses a bot to gater sweat and cant deposit....

There already where such things a few years back but that is just offtopic. :rolleyes:

Anyway good that you shared it so a potencial buyer may think twice after reading this thread.

15$ for keyloggers and trojans is damn cheap :D

good catch mate. you should probably report this to MA as well

Yes, we all think peeps would never fall for this, but they apparently sell those 6€ / mohth ringtones to your mobile in the telly all the time, and that is even more horrible scam, so good that you pointed it out i guess...

those ringtone "jamba"-bullshit ads are though probably more directed towards children, it was just an example...

"3000 sweat an hour, per instance of the game" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And 100sweat an hour? 50PECs an hour.. To make back the 150PED that translates into $15 for the spend would take.. 300 hours :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am sure MA have already seen this thread. I bet they sit there and read this forum all day long. I know I do and I dont even work for MA lol.

I am sure MA have already seen this thread. I bet they sit there and read this forum all day long. I know I do and I dont even work for MA lol.

I dont work for MA either, yet i still am reading this forum like you all the time while "working" IRL, too bad i cant provide my IRL incomes from EFD´s :silly2:, then i could just stay home, and browse the EF, and post nonsense all day, whist gettin´paid all the taim! :woo:

Ok, back to non- :offtopic: peeps! :rofl:

Easier just to deposit those 15$ :laugh:

Easier just to deposit those 15$ :laugh:

Then you could buy 100 sweat an hour for 300 hours and it'll have the same effect, just without any rule-breaking!

This bot can run multiple windows at once

I am not expert in sweating, is he trying to suggest that a 3d accelerated game can start multiple instances on the same PC? Is this possible with regular hardware and regular coding?

I am not expert in sweating, is he trying to suggest that a 3d accelerated game can start multiple instances on the same PC? Is this possible with regular hardware and regular coding?

I don't think the Entropia Software allows multiple instances on the same PC. And I don't think the hardware would support this. GFX card would be under to hard pressure...

I don't tried lately, but in the old days it was perfectly possible to run PE 2 times on the same pc at the same pc and alt tab between the windows.
Even on crappy pc's.

Nowadays i don't think it's possible anymore.

You can find the SG-Bot key logger and Trojan for free from certain torrent sites.

Who falls for this shit? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't tried lately, but in the old days it was perfectly possible to run PE 2 times on the same pc at the same pc and alt tab between the windows.
Even on crappy pc's.

Nowadays i don't think it's possible anymore.

technically you don't need a graphical 3d client to run a bot. when it all boils down, its all just 01101010101010101010101.

just have to know what the protocol is, and know what kind of data to send to the server to make a person move and act like they do when you press buttons. but im not going to explain any further since i think you get the point.

Arf

there are far more advanded bots on other games so saying it is trojan or keylogger in advance is a bit too much i think

maybe it is maybe not

i am not gonna try it though

i think you can just one eu

but there is software like virtual pc so you can run more pcs on the same hardware then it will be possible to run more eu's

I doubt anyone would believe it and actually go buy it, but you never know so I thought I could warn about it here anyway. Perhaps it will save someones 15 bucks :rolleyes: :D

Why would you want to warn cheaters about this? :scratch2:

Wouldn't it be better if they sent the $15 and got ripped off themselves?

Not sure how this thread is any service to the community. :confused:

Seems like you are just advertising for the guy, regardless of what you intended with this thread.

Mods please delete thread so cheaters who are dumb enough to fall for it will waste money and possibly have their accounts stolen. :D

What the point of installing a keylogger to those who intend to be a sweat gatherer :silly2:

to get all the sweat ofcourse!

up to 3000 sweat/hour? LOL :laugh:

yeah there was a guy some time back that had as a mission on a software website to get ppl to create a sweat-bot for EU :silly2: maybe the same person? LOL

not only this bot exist .... find a website they sell a weapon booster for eu, like a damage booster.

You can use a regular eu weapon and then set the damage this weapon will make ....

funy is... this cost also like 15$:D

could be the same ppl behind this.... and ofc you wil get a trojaner and key logger:D

just was thinking to tell this too.

Last edited:
not only this bot exist .... found a website they sell a weapon booster for eu, like a damage booster.

You can use a regular eu weapon and then set the damage this weapon will make ....

cool, can you try to find (or code) me a program where I can set loot too? :D I'll pay 15$ ofc ;)

not only this bot exist .... find a website they sell a weapon booster for eu, like a damage booster.

funy is... this cost also like 15$:D

could be the same ppl behind this.... and ofc you wil get a trojaner and key logger:D

just was thinking to tell this too.

i try to go to this site .... now the site is unavailable:yay:

Status
Back