Merry Mayhem 2008 Winners List Updated

Dunno if that was asked. Did anybody from top 10 x 4 was disqualified? Cause in that case we would have same person on for ex. 10 and 11 position. And it is hard to believe nobody was disqualified.

Edit: Ahh ok I see some answers. Nice format MA. WTG ..to hell.

Last edited:
True Juan: They really should hire someone smart. The game has HUGE potential, but MA doesnt have anyone with enough brain to pull it off.

Well, just gather up $10M+ and develop a competing game and hire your own smart people. It cracks me up how people call MA stupid. They're making a ton of money off your paycheck. Sounds pretty smart to me. EVERY company with a large customer base does things that aren't the most efficient, most beneficial to the customers, seem misguided, etc., etc. That does NOT make them stupid. LMAO. Bill Gates has done some questionable things (i.e. Vista). I'd like to see your company compete with MS. If you have a beta of the game you've developed with 30k+ active players, I'd love to play it.

Some people actually liek this game and appreciate MA's efforts. You deciding that someone who supports the makers of the game we love is, well, a non-event. Call me names or a fanboi or whatever. I love to play EU - and have for over 3 years. Does MA make mistakes? Sure they do. Shoot, this morning I missed a turn and had to turn around. Are there things MA could maybe do better? Sure. There is always room for improvement in everything everyone does. MA could make the game 100% customized and perfect for one player and it'd be total crap for another player.

If the specific results differ in anyway from what the player believes is correct support (and this forum) get landed with lots of "Your wrong, im right, your useless.... blah blah blah. ie from the reactions in this thread you can just imagine the can of worms a specific and detailed list could open up. Because, as we all know somebody who plays 8 hours non-stop is in a much better frame of mind to remember and keep track of the whole 36 hours than computer logs :rolleyes:

Just one thing:

Their logs are so good that they even not see in it when you for example out of a MA bug kill yourselve when you want to heal you. Support / Development cant verify it even though they have screenshot with Date/Time/Position when it happened and this more than once. And even after more than one year. So why should I 100% trust logfiles witch not even show it when I use my FAP while no animal/other avatar is around in PvP and get damage by using it instead of healed? If the logs do not catch this how can we be sure that their logs not also miss other things?

oo ... 22nd ... only shot young spiders and far from the total allowed time. Also got a lot in team with Mr. & Mrs. Atami ... mmm, guess I wasn't doing that bad after all with my imk2+rj :)

Maybe I should join next year for a top 10 :scratch2:

oo ... 22nd ... only shot young spiders and far from the total allowed time. Also got a lot in team with Mr. & Mrs. Atami ... mmm, guess I wasn't doing that bad after all with my imk2+rj :)

Maybe I should join next year for a top 10 :scratch2:

But you have to consider that on the top 200 lists it seams they also included eventmobs killed in team and also mobs killed after event was over so your 22nd place could be right or it could be that you where 11th or 133th.
No one even not MA knows this atm for sure.

Back