Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

I will vote but sadely nothing will ever help EU sadly the reputation is alredy been done just read all the bad opinions on mmos web sites there is somme new game for 2013 and it looked litle like the old EU the first think players where asking is if taht another planet in EU buiseness model.

Is sad to say but lots of time when you let thinks evolve in bad way you never and paying for the mistake made, i like this game but there is litle we can do to change that. The only hope is now that MA seem to try hard to finaly do something about it let just hope is not to late only time will tell i will stay until is go boom any way.

I will vote but sadely nothing will ever help EU sadly the reputation is alredy been done just read all the bad opinions on mmos web sites there is somme new game for 2013 and it looked litle like the old EU the first think players where asking is if taht another planet in EU buiseness model.

Is sad to say but lots of time when you let thinks evolve in bad way you never and paying for the mistake made, i like this game but there is litle we can do to change that. The only hope is now that MA seem to try hard to finaly do something about it let just hope is not to late only time will tell i will stay until is go boom any way.

just vote words!!!

voted again

online games inn:
---
Free, but for One month of p2p is 7.50, 4000 Credits are $2.00, Monthly Fees $21.00 for 3 months, $42.00 for 6 months, $61.20 for 9 months and $81.60 for a year needs to be changed to Free to play, ads free: $2.00 for 4000 page clicks, $5.00 a month. Subs
------
wtf?????

Is the first post still updated, or should I, perhaps, start a new challenge?

BTW, this one works, while the one in the first post doesn't:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/entropia-universe

Not possible for me or anyone else to update first post as it's more than 4 years old. If you or anyone else want to start a new thread on this your welcome to.

Did YOU use your right to vote this week...?

online games inn:
---
Free, but for One month of p2p is 7.50, 4000 Credits are $2.00, Monthly Fees $21.00 for 3 months, $42.00 for 6 months, $61.20 for 9 months and $81.60 for a year needs to be changed to Free to play, ads free: $2.00 for 4000 page clicks, $5.00 a month. Subs
------
wtf?????

what is this?

Votes are in... It looks as though the votes have not moved!!! :scratch2::eyecrazy::tongue2:

Honest question, please don't string me up....
What is the point in having a select few people spam these sites with votes? What is the end-goal?

Honest question, please don't string me up....
What is the point in having a select few people spam these sites with votes? What is the end-goal?

Speaking for myself, when I used to vote on these my reasons were:

* To share my enthusiasm for the game with others
* To see how many others are also enthusiastic about the game
* If there would be enough votes to rank 1, shows to other non players how much we like the game
* Could increase player base. With a bigger player base I reckon cost to play could be smaller
* Gave me something to do when bored. Click here and there easy.
* Nice seeing plus rep comment. Yeah I know shallow but was true for me but having said that earned in a way due to clicking

Votes are in... It looks as though the votes have not moved!!! :scratch2::eyecrazy::tongue2:

I think wollongong started another thread which was more used than this one. There was also a controversy around that time so people may have stopped voting but not sure

Id honestly have to say the first reason was yes for +rep! Until I got to really playing the game and getting to know the few people that I did meet, well have meet and still keep in contact with... (losing track)... Well I noticed a lack of players and was trying to boost the games population... more people = more fun! :wtg:

Either way I vote for EU from home and from work, two IP's = two votes ;)

To tell the truth I dont really care about the whole reputation thing now.

Peace out, Vote hard!!! ;)

Done voting. It's impressive to see that Entropia is so high on so many of the lists. Great work!

the challenge is to stop

and try to challenge yourself.
I am afraid your schools failed you badly.You are letting yourself and me down

Ignorance is nothing to be proud of

Gone Long?

So its been a very long time since in been on PCF but Ill be voting more now, free time and all lol :laugh:

Todays votes all done.

Back