HoF: 14,396 Durulium (I'm no miner! I swear!)

inexorable

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Michael Inexorable Inx
I can't even begin to convey the happiness and joy, and pure unexpected thrill, of scoring this large of a HoF!

Prior to this, me and Sir Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo, my awesome new society leader, chatted on the edge of PvP3. I normally carry just a handful of bombs to drop every here and there (netting me my first and only previous HoF just a few weeks ago) to keep things from getting mundane.

Oz takes off, and right on the spot we were talking I drop a bomb and begin to run off. My jaw, and then my head, hit the desk at what happened next:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I said 2009 would be a great year; it'd have to be after the horrible thing 2008 was. And oh my, the sights we'll see! in 2009!

:grouphug:A BIG thanks goes out to The House of Lords, Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo for taking me in and giving me a place to call home again in PE (and for coming back and grabbing that sweet screenie!), and every Lord and Lady in it!:grouphug:

Last edited:
gratz mate!

do you mind shareing what amp/finder you used?

regards
Söder

Thanks!

I use a OreFinder OF-210 (L) with no amp. With my low skills in mining (below 350) it gives me nice depth, and about the only thing I do is make sure to count to at least 25 if I drop consecutive bombs while running.

That's about it, I never really have more than 40 bombs on me when I go out hunting, and only carry the OF-210 and OM-101 in my inventory.

Kinda weird how PE works that way :p

Gratz mate, and typical ruskea i will gratz for scrooge BIG GRATZ from ruskea :yay::yay::yay:

Regards

Ace Flyster

Gratz!! nice HoF picture you made!

Gratz! :yay: :yay: Thats nice to see my dear soc m8 got so much peds! MA deserve that!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
Ya know what makes me happy about this HoF, is the fact that you have taken the time to thank the people who have helped you in this game. Not many people would even mention those who gave tips, items, support, etc. Gratz and kudos to you!
Zanzibar Zani Jones

and according to :
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3368

he is a 5 year old newb.
So what ?!With an AGI above 50 one can surely be called a hunter .
Not everyone hunts solo.

OT: Gratz! :D

5 years played and under 30k total skills? and u know what.. its entropedia..site where u add ur info urself..

maybe he played month back then and now came back... would explain why he hit 14k tower right away

5 years played and under 30k total skills? and u know what.. its entropedia..site where u add ur info urself..

maybe he played month back then and now came back... would explain why he hit 14k tower right away

There are things like chipping out also (which his 55 AGI and a bit low hunting skills would suggest). And there are people that prefer socializing before stuff that costs way too much money :D

Another uber to noob.

Gratz mate, and typical ruskea i will gratz for scrooge BIG GRATZ from ruskea

Regards

Ace Flyster
Too much -rep in 24h, i will -rep u as soon as i can

as always ruskea and anna_ufo..cmmon get a fucking life ....and the rep system isent made for neg repping cuz he had some luck...gratz him and wish him luck and carry on dont fucking start to argue about it..i hope that you both get banned its not the first time you start to fuck around in the HOF part of the forum

as always ruskea and anna_ufo..cmmon get a fucking life ....and the rep system isent made for neg repping cuz he had some luck...gratz him and wish him luck and carry on dont fucking start to argue about it..i hope that you both get banned its not the first time you start to fuck around in the HOF part of the forum

Reason im commenting is that noob with 1 earlier global on mining and 350 skils gets 14k tower.

What!?! You are not a miner!!! Maybe you should read the EULA:

EULA said:
Any avatar achieving a Hall of Fame size loot exceeding 14390 PED in a profession that is not their primary one will be required to return the loot to MindArk as soon as possible. If MindArk is not available, you must contact JackFree and return the loot to him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Huge GRATZ on the excellent HOF!!! :yay:

Cheers :beerchug:

Reason im commenting is that noob with 1 earlier global on mining and 350 skils gets 14k tower.

This is a gratz thread not a whining thread...........stay out!!!!

Gratz again ;)

Regards

Ace Flyster

How does being a noob with low skills disqualify anyone from getting a tower?

You should be happy for him, it gives good Karma. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Big Gratz!!

People are always nay-sayers or just jealous.. Screw them.. Just be happy and don't let some of these forum horrors get you down.

:):yay::):yay:

Big grats for your tower! Just don't mind the haters, they are simply being jealous.

Also showing some nice photo editing skills ;) Nicely done :thumbup:

Gratz.

Second time in a few days you have spoilt someone's HoF thread Anna and ruskea. Lucky I'm not in a bad mood...you can come back in 7 days. If you want to continue using EF after that, stay out of people's HoF threads.

Gratz!

The right place in the right time! :)
Don't spend it all at once now :wtg:!

ps. If I hit that I would wet my pants, instantly.

Cheerio
BB

Really cool one! Big gratz! :yay:

Huge GRATS !!!!

To MA :cussing::cussing::duh::hammer::handjob::loco::sniper: why do we even bother using amps lol or having skills xD

Back