LA NE of Segna Forest, please get rid of those Merps

I like big Merps. Mmmmm Big Merps.

hmm

And a big gratts to butch for his 26 000 ped mining tower as well :)

Nice start to your LA ownership :laugh:

The Merp spawn is great now, though I may have to start wearing something more than Pixie+5a if I'm gonna keep trying to take Stalkers 4 at a time :D

Merpalisious

cant wait to get home from work and try them out :yay::yay:

I did it !! Got off work and went to the land of Merp. Spawn was awesome loot was good and mining was easy . Great LA Skalman

Last edited:
I will have to go check it out, but my vote are on BIG merps and high density as there is nowhere else to find them now.

NOmNOm! Merps... Too bad i ca't hunt right now, Merps used to be my favorite! :D

weee 8834 grats

I just whant to say Grats to Flucsh Thorford Skullcrusher for his merp stalker hof 8834 ped :yay:

Im sorry i cant please all, so i gess the merps will stay for a wile
thay are exelent to skill on rock on ppl.Who dare to miss out
of not mining/Hunting on that land ? :)

mining and hunting is pretty ok at there, in my opinion.

and only big spawn for big merps too.

I will be visiting pretty often for a while.

I realy doubt income from merp hunting will beat mining in that area, doesnt matter what density. Merps are mostly hunted with low end or average hunters, who dont burn insane amounts of ammo per day, when snowland due to zand and adomasite are mined by miners with good finders and 103-104 OA mostly. And they mostly mine a lot. And dont love to spend any ammo during mining session, cause its take time and interupt mining. Its same like hunters want to burn as much ammo as posible in 1h, miners want to drop as much bombs they can per 1h.
Every deposit are 8-15 peds average due to used amps there. Also globals/hofs arnt rare stuff there. Since this land are near TP most miners who going to mine N side (and most go to N due to mobs in LAs at S side) from TP go trought it and mine there. Or lets say was.

But I believe, its up to owner to decide what to do, since as far i know Skalman guy are hunter, probly he wants benefit hunters more. There are a lot of areas free from mobs, and its not problem for me to jump over his land and go mine other areas, even its a bit anoying sometimes :D

I should pay more attention! I know that KittyLee will think you are the best ever for keeping the merps Skalman. She's been asking landowners for merps to the point of bordering annoying. :laugh:

I just showed her this thread and I'm sure she will be there in a hurry and I will be quite quick to follow her. Long live the merp spawn! :yay:

Hugs,
Aliana

Back