READ THIS before posting

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
This "Hall Of Fame" forum is for screenshots of Hofs/Globals ONLY.

Any threads started in this forum MUST contain a screenshot of the global message with your name IN THE FIRST POST of the thread

Any threads started which doesnt contain a screenshot of a global in the FIRST post WILL BE DELETED

Any questions regarding this forum must be posted in "About EntropiaForum" or in this thread only.

Please try to keep the screenshot size low, we dont need to look at a 1024x786 screenshot, it would be good if you cropped the pic to contain the global message and loot window only, big pics tend to mess up the layout of forums.

Another solution could be simply uploading the pic to the gallery and then just post the link to the pic.

Rights are reserved to edit any pics, like cutting the main parts out and ditch what we have all seen 1000+ times ;)

Good, that was the hard part, now for the cool part ;)

When someone makes a thread and show off his/her loot a
post_thanks.gif
button will be available for others users to click, please click that button so the poster gets FAME.

You are ofcourse encouraged to reply to the thread and comment the loot, ask questions and so on, but only by clicking the "Gratz" button the looter gets FAME.

Might be a good idea that when posting a screenshot of a global/hof yourself that you remind people to click that button.

Last edited:
Oh! You need pics of loot? I never do that.

No, not at all, but the global message on the screenshot with your name is a must.

Ill edit the first post as questions arises.

Last edited:
Does PK streak count?

Faustian said:
Does PK streak count?

Hmm, good question, let's ask what others mean, make a poll in "About EntropiaForum" asking "Should PK Streaks be allowed in EntropiaForum Hall Of Fame (yes/no)".

Or how about not only PK streak but loots on other people that have been found in the pvp3 zone, i don't mean common 5 ped loots but the nice ones with ore/enmatter, hides and peds :D

ZippO said:
Or how about not only PK streak but loots on other people that have been found in the pvp3 zone, i don't mean common 5 ped loots but the nice ones with ore/enmatter, hides and peds :D

i agree with you zippo

CT|RAVEN

I sure wont grats someone for killing 43 noobs lol

vemon said:
I sure wont grats someone for killing 43 noobs lol
however, i have been known to get pvpd in pvp3 43 times.... maybe i should get a gratz for THAT???? lolrofl :D :D :D

Ok, i added the UberLoots forum, please post your 1k+ peds uber and big hofs with cool items there.

I have moved alot of the old to that forum, please let me know if i missed some, if they didnt have the word "uber" or the amount of peds in the thread title i might have missed them.

I have looked through the first 30 pages (default view age), please post the links to those i may have missed.

Can i post older globals/HoFs?

I'm new to the forum and have quite alot of older screenies....

is there a time limit from when the global occured to when u can post it.....

Sorry if this has been answered before...though i couldn't find an answer :)

We prefer fresh globals and hofs, though if you do decide to post them please keep them in ONE thread only ;)

Problem uploading a few pics

I've uploaded several pics that I have of screenshots from PEass. The last 2 I have say they r to big, any suggestions on what to do?

Don't know if you tried this, but here goes:

Open PEAss (in windows, not ingame), go to the menu, select plugins->screenshots. Select the screenshot you want, click "Export" button. Select the second file type option (JPEG < 250 kb), save, and upload that. It should always be less than 250kb and max quality for it.

or if you dont use PE Ass, post ur screenie in paint, nd just "save as" JPEG, whatever...

btw im no fan of them myself, but i do think PKer globals etc should go in the HoF - it shows up ingame as a global/HoF right? then it should show inforum as the same. didnt really look for a dabate thread, so i just put it in here hehehe...

Gibnib 131 ped!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Nice litle Bird! I newer thought that a Gibnib had this in he! :) :laugh:
PS: can u pls move this to a new post! Im bad on handle this im affraid! thx in advance! :p

Last edited:
Team Globals?

So for team globals... how does fame distribution work?

Do there have to be two posts? Cause that would look bad with two of same loots in the forum.

One global, one post, no matter in a team or by yourself. Take turns posting and take turns getting the fame.

MrWizard said:
One global, one post, no matter in a team or by yourself. Take turns posting and take turns getting the fame.

haha, thats what we decided to do :)

Zasz said:
however, i have been known to get pvpd in pvp3 43 times.... maybe i should get a gratz for THAT???? lolrofl :D :D :D
nope not yet 7 more time then you can call it a glob :laugh:

cant upload pics ...

I tried to get pics uploaded, but it wont let me .. any reason why???
can someone pls help so i can brag about the team globals ... :p

cheers

Baron

A Hof and a Event winner all wrapped up in 1

Well, it wasn't my first, nor my biggest .... but it was my most critical.

It was the single reason why i won my first ever event competition.

Now to figure out what im going to do with "man" clothes :eek:

Difficult

Difficult to do when I can't bloody upload anything because there's a bug with Opera !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this site owners won't do/respond to it!!!!!!!!!

I suggest to create sub thread -> "Uber of Uber" loots, cos Uberloots going cheaper and cheaper ... :yay: :ahh:

Actually, which loots/deposits can i add to uberlots?? Can somebody explain me please??:):scratch2:

Well, it wasn't my first, nor my biggest .... but it was my most critical.

It was the single reason why i won my first ever event competition.

Now to figure out what im going to do with "man" clothes

Why are you posting In this thread with your HOFs? :confused:

Difficult to do when I can't bloody upload anything because there's a bug with Opera !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this site owners won't do/respond to it!!!!!!!!!

Who exactly are you PMing?

I suggest to create sub thread -> "Uber of Uber" loots, cos Uberloots going cheaper and cheaper ... :yay: :ahh:

Thats what ATHs are for :D And the ATH section...

1 000 PEDs+ market value

Is market value allowed? Should be IMO if Its not, but Ive seen different opinions on the matter. Maybe this should be polled? Or has there been one?

Is market value allowed? Should be IMO if Its not, but Ive seen different opinions on the matter. Maybe this should be polled? Or has there been one?

I think so, at least Jimmy B responded on a ESI loot which was less than 1k, telling that the market value was well above 1k, so it was no problem.

Back