Status
Please reply by conversation.

Summer

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Alkesh Summer Vallan
attachment.php

Welcome to my service. My name is Summer, I love clothes IRL and I love clothes in Entropia...so why not design them? ;)

You can find me at Nate Valley EU afternoons and then later in the EU evening and night. Add me as a friend through the player register (search for Alkesh Summer) and PM me ingame or send me a PM here on the forum.

Contact me on Facebook:

Summer

Summers' Fashion Designs

Or follow me on Twitter:

Summer_EU

If you're looking for already textured & colored clothes (Female & Male), plain low tt clothes, make up and textures and paints check My Shop

For information about coloring and texturing in general check my Guide: Texturing and Coloring Guide

Currently Im am Lv 45 Material Designer and Lv 47 Colorer, which makes me most skilled texturer in Entropia Universe and second most skilled colorer.

With years of experience I'm more then qualified for any combination of colors and textures you have in mind...and if you don't know what you want, I'm pretty sure we can design an outfit or furniture for your apartment or your car or your Armour you will just love.

My Avatar and Avatar name, Society and Skill tag - Don't trust imposters posing as me!!!

sfd-avatar-picture.jpg

Last edited:
My service does have a fee and it is easily calculated by the maxed level of the texture/paint that is used on your item:

- up to lv 20 my service is FREE
- from lv 20 to lv 30 my fee is 5 peds per item
- from lv 30 to lv 40 my fee is 10 peds per item
- From lvl 40 to lvl 50 my fee is 20 peds per item
- from lv 50 on my fee is 30 peds per item

Example: if you bring me an item with 3 fields and you want to customize it with 3 different materials that have different levels, the fee will be calculated by the material that has the highest level and its applied per item, not per field. So if your highest level is 20 then my fee is 5 peds for that item

Here is a list of textures and colors from Calypso and Arkadia.
You can see how a texture/color looks, their tt value, tt value of 323 textures and your ped return using 323 textures/color per field. If you decide to use less materials per field you're ped return is easily calculated - your return is 90% tt value of the materials (markup and 10%tt is lost during customization).

I would recommend using 323 textures/colors per field. We can use less, but then I can't guarantee you 100% saturation.

*The tables bellow are an example if you bring your own textures/paints.
*Your return is 90% of the tt value(which is the amount returned after texturing).
*My fee is taken from your tt return.

Calypso Textures

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Arkadian Textures

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Colors

attachment.php

attachment.php

*** Maxed levels are calculated by a formula Maxed lvl =(Required lvl*1.1)+2.5. The formula is Dessy's work.

All the textures above lvl 45 and colors above level 47 are available with enhancers. I need 10 enhancers per level for which I am not maxed.

For example:
- if you want to do a level 50 texture I need 50 texture enhancers.
- if you want to do al level 50 color I need 30 basic pigment enhancers.

If you need any Textures crafted, don't hesitate to ask - I am level 30+ Material Manufacturer and lots of my blueprints have 100% quality rating, plus I have a huge collection of limited clicks as well. And as long you bring your own materials the service is free.
If you want to use your materials but my L BP's I do charge a fee based on markup of the BP and amount of clicks used.

:shower:

Last edited:
Pimp up your ride

cars-front.jpg

cars-1.jpg

car.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot to list your fees :)

no, my fees are on the table as well(last column) ...maybe they are not as visible cause there in white.

Good luck with your new service Summer!! You have natural talent for this :yay:
kisses :***
p.s.: pa piš kej :)

Very nice indeed ,i used Summer's servive tonight and was extremely pleased with the result. I highly recomend :D

Good luck, its looks like a great set up.

Will keep you in mind for future ideas

Summer won a "Best Dressed" award yesterday at Pink Saturday Party at CND! :yay:
She was wearing this evening gown, which she texturized herself, with Megan and Frigulite textures. :wtg:

summer_megan.gif

Nice offering.

Good luck with the service.

Sparkz

Very nice idea, I like it. Might just have to stop by sometime soon. My old flame clothes are getting boring.

I'm on a mission to get a field of my coat textured with Polished Chrome Texture. Can you handle this texture, and if so, about how many textures and enhancers would you need to do the job? I'm hoping to get a fairly high success rate on it to for the look I want, which is probably between 90-100%.

Also, does it affect the chance of success on one field if you are having other fields textured too?

I have ~150 textures at the moment, but I'll be looking to get more.

I'm on a mission to get a field of my coat textured with Polished Chrome Texture. Can you handle this texture, and if so, about how many textures and enhancers would you need to do the job? I'm hoping to get a fairly high success rate on it to for the look I want, which is probably between 90-100%.

Also, does it affect the chance of success on one field if you are having other fields textured too?

I have ~150 textures at the moment, but I'll be looking to get more.

Send you a PM :)

Nice service, nice clothes! Congratz! :)

Calling all Entropians!

I'm standing in Twin Mall lvl 2 auction right now waiting to collect some more Polished Metal Robot Scrap pieces to make the textures I need... If anyone reads this and has any, please stop up there and sell them to me. :)

Thanks!

Calling all Entropians!

I'm standing in Twin Mall lvl 2 auction right now waiting to collect some more Polished Metal Robot Scrap pieces to make the textures I need... If anyone reads this and has any, please stop up there and sell them to me. :)

Thanks!

And he did collect them...here's the result :D

metatron-polished-chrome-coat1.jpg

metatron-polished-chrome-coat.jpg

Last edited:
hello summer, i was looking for someone able to propose me a clothes M set...red based. i mean some able to choice the best clothes combination..... are u able to do it?
if u are i will be happy to deal with u
thx

hello summer, i was looking for someone able to propose me a clothes M set...red based. i mean some able to choice the best clothes combination..... are u able to do it?
if u are i will be happy to deal with u
thx

Pm sent :)

Matt Shings new coat :)

matt-argonaut-coat.jpg

Last edited:
best of luck with your service

I will, at some point want some Nexnecis applied. SO consider this a bump.

I need to max the (L) BP, and make the textures, so it might be some time before I need the service.....

updated first post :)

Wow!

Anyone who knows me my favorite past-times in EU are chatting and clothes. I think you just might have broken my will to not spend ped on clothing for a spell. I can't wait!

Very nicely planned and laid out. Looks fabulous!

*goes to gather up her stored paints*

Duchess' new coat:

duchess-coat.jpg

Anyone who knows me my favorite past-times in EU are chatting and clothes. I think you just might have broken my will to not spend ped on clothing for a spell. I can't wait!

Very nicely planned and laid out. Looks fabulous!

*goes to gather up her stored paints*

Ty :)

Last edited:
Lexi's new coat :)

lexi-coat.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back