Please reply by conversation.
Vixen for Miss Calypso 2010

vixen-casual.jpg

vixen-casual-back.jpg

vixen-armour-1.jpg

vixen-armour.jpg

vixen-underwear.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again Summer you where great to work with :D and will be talking to you soon about other projects. :wtg:

A lil' something for me :)

Letomie Master Coat

Stunning!

I had been trying to complete a letomie/rutol dress for months before I finally gave up (Which is why I had all those spare rutol textures and enhancers lying around :D)

A mammoth task indeed and your coat looks incredible!

Gratz on getting it completed! :wtg:

Beautifully done :)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Last edited:
hi there just 1 thing i was looking over the table with all the textures and i cant seem to see Mourner texture on there? any change you would be able to put it on there or if it is already on there slap me in the face and put a dot or something where it is HEHEHE.......

Stunning!

I had been trying to complete a letomie/rutol dress for months before I finally gave up (Which is why I had all those spare rutol textures and enhancers lying around :D)

A mammoth task indeed and your coat looks incredible!

Gratz on getting it completed! :wtg:

Beautifully done :)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Thanks Aly :hug:

hi there just 1 thing i was looking over the table with all the textures and i cant seem to see Mourner texture on there? any change you would be able to put it on there or if it is already on there slap me in the face and put a dot or something where it is HEHEHE.......

Not all the textures are in the table, it says it a table with more common textures, and mournes is not that common. There is a lot of textures missing in the table like fresco or letomie.

But a good idea and will fix the table in the next few days :) Thanks for your input :)

Not all the textures are in the table, it says it a table with more common textures, and mournes is not that common. There is a lot of textures missing in the table like fresco or letomie.

But a good idea and will fix the table in the next few days :) Thanks for your input :)

Opps my bad sorry i didnt really read it all just looked over the and when right to looking for that texture :rolleyes:

but yeh it might be a bit harder but would be great to see some of the not so common textures on there it could help people with some of them little ideas they have in there head lol, i know it will help me hehe as there are many textures i cant see on there and would like some idea on how much its going to cost or if i need enhancers things or what every they are. :) but yeh itss up to you if you wanna do it all.

Opps my bad sorry i didnt really read it all just looked over the and when right to looking for that texture :rolleyes:

but yeh it might be a bit harder but would be great to see some of the not so common textures on there it could help people with some of them little ideas they have in there head lol, i know it will help me hehe as there are many textures i cant see on there and would like some idea on how much its going to cost or if i need enhancers things or what every they are. :) but yeh itss up to you if you wanna do it all.

Updated the second post with the info :)

You can find a complete list of textures (sorted alphabetical or by level) and colours in the tables bellow, with their recommended and maxed level and the amount of enhancers needed (if needed).

Textures by Levels

textures-levels.jpg

Textures A-Z

textures-a-z.jpg

Colors

colors.jpg

Last edited:

that helps me heaps

you rock!!!

very nice tables Summer!

how do you know the max levels or is it just an approximate guess?

very nice tables Summer!

how do you know the max levels or is it just an approximate guess?

Thanks Leeloo :)

The rare textures and the high level ones maxed levels are a good estimation, since for some of the textures are impossible to even test.

As for the other - max level grows with the recommended level, from 1 level at start to 8 levels with high level textures.

Example:
1. Svempa XT is level 66 recommended and 73 to max ---> same as Morpheus texture - it's level 66 recommended and maxed at 73 (that one is tested since I made a Morpheus coat).
2. Vivo UR125 (L) is level 25 recommended and maxed at 30 ----> same as Argonaut texture.

As you can see all Sib items have the same recommended and maxed levels and textures and colors follow that pattern.

:thumbup: well done to compare it with weapon rec/max levels!
I guess then those numbers are pretty accurate!

the way i see it and from what summer has just said you look that the number something is rec at then add 6 to that number and you have the lvl the item it maxed at it looks to be the same for pretty much every thing as far as i can tell...

the way i see it and from what summer has just said you look that the number something is rec at then add 6 to that number and you have the lvl the item it maxed at it looks to be the same for pretty much every thing as far as i can tell...

thats very close, but as Summer said it starts somewhere with only 1-2 levels to max a color and increases with the higher recommended levels, up to even 10 or more levels to max a high level paint/texture.

Last edited:
thats close but as Summer said its 5 at start and increases with the recommended level, at then beeing even 10 or more level to max something.

ah kk, well all to most guns and faps are +6 i know some think when they got the not anymore they think its maxed but you have to check if the hits per/min are the same as that can take a nother lvl after you get the not any more same with faps you my get the not anymore but most of the time your still only 19/20 heals per/min..............

now im not that high in faps or guns but every 1 i have talked too say the same they get the not anymore after 5 but still not maxed till 6 it has never been more then 6lvls after the rec number....

Jekyl's Blausarium and Brukite Cognac Coat:

jekyl-coat.jpg

Last edited:
New coat for Marcus

marcus_773889.jpg

marcus-with-armour.jpg

Last edited:
New pleeted skirt :)

pleeted-skirt.jpg

Last edited:
Happy New Year :yay:

Little late: Nadie's Christmas dress

nadie-dress.jpg

Last edited:
Cumbriz + Fine Silk

alric-coat.jpg

Last edited:
Some happy and well dressed customers :)

Sparky's Gal (Blausarium and Suede)

sparky-outfit.jpg

Malin (Blausarium and Frigulite)

malin-pleet-coat.jpg

Tommy (Brukite and Brown)

tommy-outfit.jpg

Taare (Longu and Burgundy)

taare.jpg

Last edited:
After some skilling time I have finally maxed burgundy :yay::yay::yay:

First and second post updated with new prices and new enhancer tables :)

Cornundacauda & Burgundy coat for Gurre

gurre-2.jpg

gurre.jpg

Gravidore & Turquise Coat for Zwack3n

zwack3n-coat.jpg

Fine Silk Beret for Dex

dex.jpg

Last edited:
Nadie's Fabulous Black&White Dress

nadie-black-dress_82676.jpg

nadie-black-dress1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much Summer I LOVE it!! :yay:

The colouring is perfect as you can see when wearing the Night Shift Jacket with it:

nadiesblackandwhitedress.jpg

Boots to match next ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back