Summer's Fashion Designs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks to Summer ... the Purple Fleet is now complete as a result of some superb Blaus'ing! :D However, since I seem to not be having any luck whatsoever getting the photos to post from the gallery using the "Insert Image" feature here so everyone can see them, I'm going to just add a link to where they can be seen the way they're meant to be seen. Thank you!

Last edited:
[deleted] ... see the above post please!

Last edited:
I wanted to see the vehicles, but links don't work for me (sais I'm not authorised to view the pictures) :( They must look great...

I wanted to see the vehicles, but links don't work for me (sais I'm not authorised to view the pictures) :( They must look great...

To me the pics are actually posted, but now Lykke tells me that she can't see them now either, and gets a message that she doesn't have access to them. I have NO idea what is going on here, but I used the "Insert Image" feature, thinking it was working since the pics showed up for me, but apparently it's not. I'll have to look into this ... sorry. :(

Last edited:
If it's about Starbull 9 etc: works fine for me. The forum software is stupid though, if you don#t use the latest Adobe Plugin, it doesn't show images...

If it's about Starbull 9 etc: works fine for me. The forum software is stupid though, if you don#t use the latest Adobe Plugin, it doesn't show images...

It worked fine for me too Hon, but others couldn't see it, and I was having an issue getting it to where it would show up so everyone could see it. Didn't know about the Adobe Plugin thing, but ... I can say this ... EP has the same vB4 forum software and it is set up to work brilliantly.

There's an additional link below the [More] one underneath the smilies to the right, and when I click on it, it gives me a pop-up with my photos, and all I have to do is put the setting on "Medium" and click on the photo I want and it automatically adds the photo right into the post ... not as a link, but as a photo. WAY easy. I'm just going to leave my post here as it is for now and deal with this another time. Thanks for the info. ;)

Hm, no I don#t see your last images anymore, but I see the ones on the first post by Summer... wierd.

*freebumpforthistopic* :)

Hm, no I don#t see your last images anymore, but I see the ones on the first post by Summer... wierd.

*freebumpforthistopic* :)

I deleted all "attachments" and cleared the posts - I obviously have no idea what I'm doing. I also don't know why Lykke can see them at EP and not see them here when it's the same forum software. Posting pics is different here than there, so maybe that's where the issue is, I don't know, and right now, I don't care, I'm off to deal with other stuff. :D

Everyone should be able to see the pics by clicking on the link.
Also, you can only upload 5 photos in a post here.

I can see them with the above link. Nice purple fleet you have there :)

I deleted all "attachments" and cleared the posts - I obviously have no idea what I'm doing. I also don't know why Lykke can see them at EP and not see them here when it's the same forum software. Posting pics is different here than there, so maybe that's where the issue is, I don't know, and right now, I don't care, I'm off to deal with other stuff. :D

Everyone should be able to see the pics by clicking on the link.
Also, you can only upload 5 photos in a post here.

Yes, works now for me as well :)

Nice vehicles you go there! Well done!

Thanks to Summer ... the Purple Fleet is now complete as a result of some superb Blaus'ing! :D However, since I seem to not be having any luck whatsoever getting the photos to post from the gallery using the "Insert Image" feature here so everyone can see them, I'm going to just add a link to where they can be seen the way they're meant to be seen. Thank you!

Here we go (copied them from EP, hope you dont mind ;))

StarBuggy9

ms9s-starbuggy9.jpg

StarCraft9

ms9-starcraft92.jpg

StarRacer9

ms9-starracer9.jpg

StarShip9

ms9-starship9.jpg

StarHummer9

ms9-starhummer9.jpg

StarBull9

ms9-starbull9.jpg

ms9-starbull9-2.jpg

And uploads to Album don't work for me either or it's just to complicated for me to get it:eyecrazy:, so I just upload to the Gallery ever since the new software.

Some more pimped out vehicles :yay:

Todd's Combibo Pitbull

todd.jpg

Jimmy's Fleet

jimmy-g.jpg

David's Polished Chrome Beauty​

david-sidxx.jpg

Wow impressive stuff. Quite like ms9's funny names.

Wistrel

Oh thanks Summer ... I appreciate that you fixed the photos for me - awesome!

You are definitely my Blaus'ing Guru ... and I'm sure we'll meet up again in the future. :D

Oh thanks Summer ... I appreciate that you fixed the photos for me - awesome!

You are definitely my Blaus'ing Guru ... and I'm sure we'll meet up again in the future. :D

Glad to help :)

Zev's new Shades

zev_s-shades.jpg

Alric's Coat

alric-coat_536105.jpg

Second post updated with new texture and color preview tables and with a new easy fee system.

:shower:

Some more pimped up rides :yay:

liv-vtol.jpg

icco-boat.jpg

carlito-vtol.jpg

Lvl 44 Material Designer​

:yay::yay::yay:

Two handsome gentleman's and their new Coats​
:yay:

old-dog-coat.jpg

skytle-coat.jpg

Lv 45 Colorer :yay::yay::yay:

Will be away till December 5th. PM here if you need my service.

Back online on my usual hours.

Summer's design service, 5 years of collecting paint/stones, and a Valkyrie MK2 bp. The picture says it all.

Thanks for all the help Summer :yay:

PM me if u see one u like.

Summer's design service, 5 years of collecting paint/stones, and a Valkyrie MK2 bp. The picture says it all.

Thanks for all the help Summer :yay:

PM me if u see one u like.

That is a lot of colorful cars :yay::yay::yay:

Some pimped Vehicles :yay:

tasha_s-hovercraft.jpg

web-cbase-vtol.jpg

markus-vtol.jpg

Bump for a great service :yup:

Away for the holidays

merry-christmas-with-tree-iphone.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.