Slashas "Pet-vertising" service

slasha

Old Alpha
?i havent been out recently to check, theres a roa
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
kenneth slasha shopanowa
(Advertisment service) Slashas "Pet-vertising"

Hi , maybe you have a busness or website , ingame busness (LA,trader,shop owner ect ect) and you would like advertising ? Well id like to offer a limated "pet-vertising" service where your message is displayed as a pet name near twin peaks TP (ideal spot for an add!!) If you are interested the price is just 10 ped per day (this includes nutrio bars to feed the pet and custom message as the pet name) PM me here on EF or chat me in game ty.

Last edited:
im pleased to announce i have my first booking for Pet-vertising, for one week . But dont dispare i can have 2 pets out from stable at a time so there's still opportunity for YOUR advert , so dont delay grab it while its going, bargain advertising right in the "hub" of calipso. :yay:

i guess i can apply for a soc discount right? :ahh:

still open for bookings.
Its like having someone spamming 24/7 but with out the spam, well worth just 10 ped per day !!!!!

Good service - i can recommend it 100%

ty vm

thanks HduchC , Im pleased you are happy with the service.:)

i have just sealed a 12 week contract for pet-vertising :yay: so im all booked up for the time being, one pet becomes free for bookings as of 07 feb 2009 , 12:00 am MA time. So PM me to reserve a time , i offer THE best service and customer care due to my personal avalability so dont try other lesser/copycat services.

gratz on the nice contract :yay:

free bump for the best pet service in game for sure!!!!

"On the Streets" Drumming Spectacular real event

the new add in twin refferes to a real event taking place in Barmouth UK from May 15th to 17th , a web site will be advertised when it has all information , so if you like drumming , carnival atmosphere , street partys then grab your tom-toms and be there :yay:

Back