PE Addicts looking to Expand!

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
Hello my fellow Entropians,

The PE Addicts are looking to gain 3-5 Active Members :yay:
I'm here to tell you a little about us and answer any questions you may have.

Our society was created on July 29,2006...So we are coming up on our 3 year anniversary, Good God where has the time gone :ahh:

Mack and I started the society when EU was known as Project Entropia, hence the name PE Addicts :silly2:
Our former society had disbanned but we remained partners in crime when it came to hunting. We just wanted a small group of members that shared the same interests, and we didn't want to enforce any crazy stipulations. We wanted others like us who were a little addicted to this crazy virtual world, who didn't mind team hunting, and chatting, and having a good time.

So if you meet the following criteria:

* Do you log in at least 10 hours a week?
* Have you been playing EU for at least 1 year?
* Do you want to join a small close knit society that can offer help and advice?
* Do you enjoy team hunting and Beacon Missions?
* Are you a Hunter, a Miner, a Crafter, a Trader, or a Pilot?

If you answered YES! Then you may want to consider joining our friendly, knowledgable, fun loving society!

* We'll accept any skill levels, any armor, any weapon.
* There will never be any pressure to deposit, skill up or upgrade your equipment.
* Timezone is no matter, Most of the members are from Sweden, we have a few on the East Coast USA, 1 in Spain, 1 in Estonia, and 1 in Germany.
* All members are treated as equals, no matter your experience in game, or your rank... everyone has a voice, it is not the military with a chain of command.
* You will also be invited to join in on our Private Section on the EF ;)

Are you still interested? Feel free to post your questions/comments here or PM me if you'd like. We'll arrange to meet up ingame and add you to the PE Addicts :woohoo:

now i know for a fact that Dominator Dom Dufay was intrested ;)
atleast about 1 month ago :p

now i know for a fact that Dominator Dom Dufay was intrested ;)
atleast about 1 month ago :p

Alrighty, well if you can contact him to see if he's still interested, that would be great!

I know Leo may have some one on his FL who is interested too :cool:

You know how to get ahold of me if I'm not in game ;)
Let's get these players signed up!

Limited Time Offer...

This offer will last for a limited time! :eek:

The doors will close after we have found 5 New Members. It's a first come first serve basis.

At the moment our society is set up at the Soc Terminal as accepting members. Since word of mouth is the best form of advertisement, Those of you who are on the Friend List of any PE Addict, will have an easier time getting accepted. As they have the OK to accept your application at a Soc Terminal. If you are not on one of our FL, no worries :) it's just a matter of arranging to meet up in game before we accept your application.

As I have not logged in game just yet, Last I knew we still had room for 5 New Members....

Here's your chance to join a great society! We play, we have fun, we set our own personal goals, no pressure, no drama :woohoo:

Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

exciting stuff to see some new people in the soc!

Thanks for doing this recruiting Vix! :wtg:

One Tuesday BUMP for good measure :yay:

We still have 5 open seats available....

:poke: I'll keep coming back to bump this thread until we get our goal of 5 active members met :nana:

Welcome Gord-Dye!!!

:woohoo: We have our first New Member!!

I'd like to take a moment to officially Welcome gord-dye to our kick ass society!

That's one spot filled :D Do we have #2?

One Saturday bump coming up :yay:
We still have a few open seats... get them while they are hot :cool:

Back with a Sunday Bump :yay:

We are still looking for active members... Get while the getting is good!

My official BUMP of the day :yay:

And here I thought getting new members would be easy :ahh:

We'd like to see a few more active members, please feel free to send me a PM if you'd like more information, or have any questions.

We are flexible and can make exceptions :hug: So it never hurts to ask.

My official BUMP of the day :yay:

And here I thought getting new members would be easy :ahh:
We'd like to see a few more active members, please feel free to send me a PM if you'd like more information, or have any questions.

We are flexible and can make exceptions :hug: So it never hurts to ask.

Hello to my favorite mentor,I added 4 new members to CRT just in the last month, Come on Foxy,.. i know you can do it! ;)

Wednesday BUMP!!!

Do I need to resort to baking cookies to get more active members :silly2:

been a wile

bump for you and gl vix:)

When you've been in game for over and year and feel inclined to join a society, chances are you'll have found a society in that time... and I find Entropians and to be very loyal to their socs :)

I wish you luck on your search. I'm sure you'll find some good people.

When you've been in game for over and year and feel inclined to join a society, chances are you'll have found a society in that time... and I find Entropians and to be very loyal to their socs :)

I wish you luck on your search. I'm sure you'll find some good people.

Thanks for your comment lilac. I can understand that many players are loyal to their society, and I can respect that. As I feel the same about my society and would never feel inclined to leave.But sometimes societies disban for whatever reason, players get bored when their society isn't as active as it once was and for those players that would like a change, Their door of opportunity has opened :)On a side note...Hey there Swazer! Long time no see, I hope that life is treating you well. Don't be a stranger :p

:swoon: Happy Valentine's Day BUMP! :shower:

omg is it almost 3 years!!
Well i hope u find some great ppl to join for another 3 years for your awesome Soc.:wtg:

omg is it almost 3 years!!
Well i hope u find some great ppl to join for another 3 years for your awesome Soc.:wtg:

Yeah, Hard to believe that 3 years has gone by...

Thanks for the bump, It's always great to see you :D

It PEA still recruiting?

Yes we are! You can pm me with any questions, should you have any... or you can apply at any soc terminal and I will accept you...

:woohoo: Welcome aboard CozMoDan!! :yay: That's right, we have another new member! Can we get 1 more?

Welcome Genoma!!

:woohoo: We have found our 3rd new member:yay: Welcome Genoma, we are happy to have you with us.

This concludes our society expansion...

So another BIG Welcome to Gord-dye, CozMoDan, and Genoma :hug:

Back