Hunters=Murderer?

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Do you think that hunters are murderer killing innocent mobs? ;)
What do you think?
All the best! Hotte

and miners are killing planet calypso because their ruthless mining methods. :D

I PREFER only kill mob in self defense while mining

but i have to skill up somehow

Perhaps MA can make an Animal Sanctuary area. Or just designate the unfinished areas on Amthera as such... instead of message:

The Area You Are Trying To Enter Is Unavailable

could be:

The Area You Are Trying To Enter Is An Animal Sanctuary: No Humans Allowed!

:laugh:

the answer is yes to both, hunters are murderers and the miners are stripping the earth bare. Good thing the only thing we are hurting is pixels. :D

What do you think?
All the best! Hotte

PETM?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Mobs? :silly2:

Well robots and mutants would perhaps not be included in this? ;) lol

and miners are killing planet calypso because their ruthless mining methods. :D

totally agree and us hunters arent killers if we didnt kill mobs they would over grow in population and there would be so many that the Animal Eco System would get fudged up so were actually keeping mobs intact Yay us:yay::yay::wtg::wtg:

What do you think?
All the best! Hotte

...well atleast some sort of "gun control"...like...to be able to carry a gun in this universe...ur avatar has to look good!

To many ugly avatars running around w/ guns, so ugly they´re even jealous of the poor mobs!

I´m just sayin´... :whistle:

I actually tried to discuss about Schopenhauer's work with molisk. Once... :rolleyes:

Kalanen! Did you get anything out of the Molisks, or did you kill them? :)

Hello, My name is One of nine..
I'm a hunter..

Thats the way we always start our sessions in HA (Hunters Anonymous)
We can't help hunting and killing animals and mutants because its a addiction. :(
I tried to stop many many times but until now I fell back to my disgusting habits every time again.

Get a grip you pussies, and bring on the mobs!

:handgun:

Kalanen! Did you get anything out of the Molisks, or did you kill them? :)

It started clawing me while I was googling for translated introduction of "Über den Willen in der Natur", so I said "FU" and pulled its teeth out.:silly2:

I like my trox steak medium rare please :D

i never use a tag weapon , i only kill animals who attack me , which can be quite many in a single hun.. sorry , exploration. ;)

cheers

ermik

Since they all respawn it's not murder, at the same time they don't "kill" us since we revive.

definetly

and I might add, the ramafications of killing innocent mobs in game are alot less hassle than the ramafications for killing stupid people IRL, so yeah I'm all for it, don't need to put up with that crap........ again ;)

Hi,

well...thats how the world has been designed. Kill or be killed.

Well...it is OK to kill mobs as long you don't torture the creatures or play with them like cats play with mice.

Hmm...did I mention before that I have a wish for a new type of weapon?
So far we have Powerfists...but what about a Powerboots? I would love to play football with Tantillons or just stamp on them... :rolleyes:

no sorry hunters are no murderers, we slaughter, carnage, do genozide as a hobby, destroyer, killer maybe but murderer? no, not really

No-one ever got convicted of animal murder in real life... it's called farming.

Most mobs try to kill you, so that's self defence. The ones that don't are about to try, so that's just forward thinking.

But the hunters in real life who kill stuff they don't eat or need.... assholes:)

Hurrikane

i never kill any innocent animals. i only kill the guilty looking ones. and since they are pixels they all look guilty!!!

The mobs reproduce so quickly on Calypso that if hunters did not cull the herds the servers would slow to a crawl and poor unarmed miners would not even be able to step out of range of one of the turrets without being attacked due to the shear numbers of mobs. Over population will see more mobs starving to death and dieing from epidemics because of herd encroachment and way way to much dung.

*crying*.........................*screaming*: -WHY? -WHY?
;)

I once had a rewarding discussion with some molisks..

Sadly, they got killed.

I have a t-shirt with a picture of a big steak on it.

Above the picture its says: Meat Is Murder!

Underneath the picture it says: Tasty, tasty murder! :D

It's their own fault.
If they aren't breeding so fast, I would hunt less.
And if we don't do anything about the population of mobs, EU would be crowded with mob's and no room for peacefull citizents.

greetings,

bigdeal

Stop giving out about hunters! :confused: yeah im a serial killer too for PvPing?

Back