Icon Contest for ESL-Non 711 approved (yet:D )

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
ESL Icon Competition

Well after Wollongong's successful petition and competition for a RW2 Icon I think its time we had one for Ethereal Soul Language as well.

So with that in mind I`m asking all the creative types in EF to get in there and give it a go.

I`ll do it just as wollongong did and ask for submissions first then put it to the community for a vote.

Submissions should be 34x34.

I havent asked 711 about this yet but hopefully if we can come up with a good design-and I`m sure we can- it may just end up in the EFD store.

I dont have anything to offer as a prize other than fame and my gratitude but hopefully that wont stop you :ahh:

Goodluck :thumbup:

Whatever is showing on my EFD balance when the final icon is chosen will also go to the winner

Final total : 1,461.19 efd
Entries so far...
ethereal_soul_language_icon.jpg
--Jaas
ethereal_21591.jpg
--Ariia (1)
esl_783759.jpg
--Ariia (2)
ethereal2_979667.jpg
--Ariia (3)
icon_contest.jpg
--Nazbrat

WE have a winner!!!

Grats to Ariia for her 3rd entry...

Ariia's Icon is now available here in the Icon shop.

Last edited:
Oh Jaas is the winner already LOL awesome!

Ok here is my first try at this.... I'm having so much fun doing these ;)

;) Hope you like it

haha nice one mate and i got a giggle out of it too :D

Thanks for the contribution ;)

Jumping on the success wagen... tut tut ;)

Good LUCK with the event !

Jumping on the success wagen... tut tut ;)

Good LUCK with the event !

I did speak to wollongong first and gave him first option to run it but he declined as he's going to be busy for a while ;)

and thanks ;)

I did speak to wollongong first and gave him first option to run it but he declined as he's going to be busy for a while ;)

and thanks ;)

ahh ic, just messing with ya.

ahh ic, just messing with ya.

it's all good and I knew it would look that way thats why i contacted him first ;)

No offence taken.Now where's your entry?:silly2:

and thanks ;)

Indeed :)
I am only happy of more people do this kind of thing, so we can all have more nice icons to spend our EFD on (saving up happily now).

;) Hope you like it

Perfect, contest over. :laugh:

Cheers :beerchug:

Oh Jaas is the winner already LOL awesome!

:laugh: Loved it! :laugh:

Perfect, contest over. :laugh:

Cheers :beerchug:

Could they be right?

Is no one going to give Jaas some competition for the lucrative Icon making market?:eek:

Come on he's already won the first one can you let him win again?:confused:

Is everyone still making movies?:scratch2:

Use the downtime to get creative Entropians and give Jaas a reason to make more(I'd like to see what he comes up with :silly2: )

Send in those Entries :yay::yay:

Readable? I used the shortest known word to convey speech that was ever created ;)
"Hi!" I mean it's soooooo simple :p
HAHAHAHAHAH Wollongong you crack me up!!!

Superb!

It's clear(ish), more readable and easier to understand than most - it's certainly a hard act to follow.

Readable? I used the shortest known word to convey speech that was ever created ;)
"Hi!" I mean it's soooooo simple :p
HAHAHAHAHAH Wollongong you crack me up!!!

*points at avy*

;) Hope you like it

Hahahaha nice one Zanzibar! :D

Jamhot

mandela.jpg
marilynwhitedress-thumb.jpg

This thread needs more icons......

I've now added a little incentive.........

Whatever is showing in my EFD balance will also go to the winner(I will not touch my EFD's till its finished so it wont go down)

Its not much its all i have ;)

My Turn!!!

Ok, so I just found this thread this morning and thought I would throw my 2cents in even though Jaas did a really good job capturing the essence of the message being portrayed.

ethereal_21591.jpg

esl_783759.jpg

Thanks! :)

Oh wow Ariia, I like that one, very clean and well designed. I liek the way the text is seen through the person. Good Luck!

interesting i may give this a crack looks Like Fun

Oh wow Ariia, I like that one, very clean and well designed. I liek the way the text is seen through the person. Good Luck!

Thanks Jaas! ^^ But like I said, yours is pretty awesome. Hard to follow that! :D

i have an idea but i am just not good at this or i don't have good graphic editing software lol Why not a Ghost talking to a person
00o0o000o at top then hello there Below that Something like this throwback to the Old PE wandering souls days:)

i have an idea but i am just not good at this or i don't have good graphic editing software lol Why not a Ghost talking to a person
00o0o000o at top then hello there Below that Something like this throwback to the Old PE wandering souls days:)

I tried that and it didn't render well enough in the 32x32. It wasn't as clear as it should be. But kudos for mocking one up! :beerchug:

YOu could always try a skull and crossbones, but I dont know how well it will come out in 34x34

Is it just me or is a more suitable ESL caption something like:
"You Bastard!",
"Noob prick" or the classic,
"EL BASTARDO"

Eitherway when u see it is usually hilarious for many reasons.

Onoe more!

Thanks Jaas,

Per your idea, I mocked one up cuz I felt the creativity flowing! lol

ethereal2_979667.jpg

Reactions: jod
WOW, again, very nice!

Back