EntropiaBay Official Thread

Our host is fixing/changing or some similar.... so we are down. Sorry for this i hope we will be up again asap.
DC

Hello
you can found now the Save Log Option

whatver you are using the storage calculator or the compare function you can export the results in excel, with all the generated info iside like name, tt value, MV and location.
Pls let me know if you found any bug in using it.

Note: before to press the option Save Log, give some second to the software to generate the full item list.

Last edited:
Just checked your site out first time..very impressive I must say! :wtg: One question: Can people who are selling items on there also have them on auction ingame? Great job..I love shopping ;)

i don t mind, the system is totally outside the game. If u make a deal you have to meet the seller/buyer in game and private trade the wished item. Let say that this is a private trade auction based. In any case the 98% of the offers inside entropiabay are from shops, so if you found an item that you like you have just to go in the relative shop and buy it.

dc

What happened to the site when I try to visit it I get a warning about it hosting some harmful software :eyecrazy:

What happened to the site when I try to visit it I get a warning about it hosting some harmful software :eyecrazy:

Sucks when Google does that when it's not supposed to...
I think it's safe to assume that this warning is a mistake.

Sucks when Google does that when it's not supposed to...
I think it's safe to assume that this warning is a mistake.

I don't think it was a mistake. Their info says 33 computers have been infected and a domain entropiatools.com. The last day the harmful software was hosted is today so the site is clearly not safe.

Stop hosting viruses ffs!¨:mad:

I sent a pm to Dr.D.C. about this several days ago.

As I've had no reply from that yet, I've now also sent an email to the site's gmail address.

I sent a pm to Dr.D.C. about this several days ago.

As I've had no reply from that yet, I've now also sent an email to the site's gmail address.

---------------------------

email reply received, he's says he's working on it.

Any update?

any idea to when this might be resolved ?

---------------------------

email reply received, he's says he's working on it.

its a shame that months later this site is still infected, i understand that people might lose interest in the game but it would be nice if such a handy tool were then open-sourced or handed over to a new custodian so that the community can continue to benefit from what would otherwise be wasted work.

Back