would you like a sound contest?

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
hi everyone..
i just got a nice idea. i was working 2 months each day at the let it rock contest movie. I cant hear this sound again. So i got the idea, why MA don't make a sound contest. I'm sure we have a lot creative people in game for making a better sound as let it rock is;)

plz, tell here what you think about this idea.

well i doubt MA will have another official contest soon but nothing can stop us from having an unofficial one :)

I dont really like that song to be honest. Just not my taste and just simply does not fit in with a EU movie. There are definitely better choices out there but when partnership and stuff are concerned, MA will, i guess, overlook these small factors.

I'm a music/audio guy so count me in :)

some more creative musicians here?
Plz tell your opinion, .... should MA make also a Sound contest, not just a video contest?

I'm a music/audio guy so count me in :)

Ditto! Though finding time around here to make noise is hard I would try to find time. I thought that song was tripe and just did`nt understand the whole thing. Well I guess I do understand but it just does`nt make great sense from my point of view. I bet we could make Kevin Rudolph sound like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

yes I would like but not a big prize please, because...not all of us can make a music.

making a movie is different, because everyone can record some scenes and stick them together...voila...a movie!

making a music is something more complicated, few of us here are able to play instruments and mix variuos sounds into magnificant music, but thats rare ability. Making music is like playing..tennis..not everone can do this, only few of us are really good in it.

yes I would like but not a big prize please, because...not all of us can make a music.

making a movie is different, because everyone can record some scenes and stick them together...voila...a movie!

making a music is something more complicated, few of us here are able to play instruments and mix variuos sounds into magnificant music, but thats rare ability. Making music is like playing..tennis..not everone can do this, only few of us are really good in it.

Over the prize we can talk... to make a really good sound, it needs much more time as just clip some movies together. So it should be a nice prize to.
And remixes of MA sounds is a possibility to for ppl whit low level in music.
im sure a lot ppl have hidden talents! :)

Are we talking about sounds or music. 2 Totally different things ;)

I like the idea of a sound compo better! Make your best MOb noise! haha

:D

Wistrel

I like the idea of a sound compo better! Make your best MOb noise! haha

:D

Wistrel

also a nice idea for a contest, maybe;)

When it comes to lyrics I'm an idiot, but when it comes to music I'm certainly in. Maybe something for the game it self? Bring back the old jukebox with some new tunes?

I have an idea... :)

Back