Would you make multiple accounts

Would you make multiple accounts if MA paid you 1.5 ped for each?

• Yes !!!

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • No, too much work!!

Votes: 68 45.3%
  • Sounds like you have the perfect job for me :)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • I gotta go to the bathroom

Votes: 56 37.3%

• Total voters
Why would they be giving money for people to make multiple accounts?

I dont see the problem with having multiple accounts in games personally, sometimes you want to test out a theory or two that having a main wont allow, such as running speed comparisons from noob to intermediate to expert to Uber, just as an example.

Not all people who have a few accounts in games have the intention of screwing with the rules on scamming or manipulation of markets, hell...in Diablo alone I have over 100 characters to test certain builds :silly2:

No thanks, I'd rather sweat for 1.5PEDs :sweat:

No.

Me think it's better to put my time and Peds on only one Avatar.

1,5 Ped? lol

I read something weird at least once a day here.

Why on earth would they do that? :scratch2:

Against EULA, period.

greetings,

bigdeal

Yeah why would they, at the Conventions they just make up any avatar they want to Demo, then I understand there just deleted. If somebody is doing this it's not MA I would guess, but I now am starting to wonder if there's an underground market for "skilled turn key avatars". I did here of people letting others play their own, just because they don't have the time to build the skills, knowing Family's that play together on the same connection, I'm starting to also wonder how MA enforces this...TB

I asked MA if i could use my old avatar as shop keeper for CND Supplies. They said no. I still think that sucks, but im not going to break the EULA.

Paying people to have more accounts? That makes no sense.

Why would they be giving money for people to make multiple accounts?

Their chicken joint might not be doing so well, its got to a point where they have to pay people to eat from their place lol. Cluck Cluck.

to be able to bluff to investors about having a gazillion accounts, perhaps?

Or worse sell it off with inflated learning projections, leaving the purchaser to deal with it, who then shuts it down because it fell far short of projections. I played Air Warrior years ago which was bought out by electronic arts, they for whatever reason pulled the plug, I'm one of thousands that never forgave them for it...TB

I can't figure why Ma would pay us to have multiple accounts, but I wouldn't mind being able to do it within the rules of the eula. I'm not really sure why they wont let us do it, but that being the case, I think things are fine the way they are now.

Of course I can't understand the meaning behind this proposition, but the answer would be no (not just because it's too much work).

The poll should have an option for no that's related to belief that one avatar per player is rule that should be followed.

800.000+ registred participants around 10-20k active.
Before sweat had a limit so u reach certain lvl u cant sweat anymore. So ppl made 2nd, 3rd, 4th avatars so they can sweat on those avatars. till lvl limit.
Sure MA has 800.000 Registred avatars but its not how many registred its how many are active. :)
Before also the noob clothes you started with was fully repaired. Now they arent. So no free ped for ppl that do accounts just to earn few peds by tt-ing noob clothes you start with.

800.000+ registred participants around 10-20k active.
Before sweat had a limit so u reach certain lvl u cant sweat anymore. So ppl made 2nd, 3rd, 4th avatars so they can sweat on those avatars. till lvl limit.
Sure MA has 800.000 Registred avatars but its not how many registred its how many are active. :)
Before also the noob clothes you started with was fully repaired. Now they arent. So no free ped for ppl that do accounts just to earn few peds by tt-ing noob clothes you start with.

Didn't they only raise the max TT of the newbie clothes?
I recall them having 1 PEC value before.

I asked MA if i could use my old avatar as shop keeper for CND Supplies. They said no. I still think that sucks, but im not going to break the EULA.

no one said it made sence, just say yes or no :D

they used to give the Orange jumpsuits fully repaired, so they used to give you the total value of the noob outfit when you sign up, wouldnt get you far tho, you would have to make 100's of accounts to get any amount worth having and by then i think MA would be suspicious so its not worth it tbh

mmm yeah 15 cents for ....how much work?

Third World Countries that might be great pay.

Why 1.5peds? Why not 1 or 2 peds? Why not 1000peds?
This is just wierd..
Besides if tehy would ever do that it whould just be to meny accounts out there.. all hell whould break loose.

yeah smarty but u cant have been here for too long i assume cos as far as i remember you couldnt tt or trade ur ojs so whats the difference if u get them repaired or not... oh i know what the difference is... ma guarantees u ur tt value back if they pull the plug and thats the only reason why they stopped giving it fully repaired to ya ;)

Your starting OJ's were always worth 1 pec. They used to be 0.01/0.01 ped condition & could not be traded or tt'd. Then the clothing decay VU came in and they were changed to 0.01/1.00 ped condition so you had to spend 0.99 ped on each piece to make them look "new" again.

As for multiple accounts, one of the main reasons for it being against the EULA imo is to prevent scammers and general assholes from getting away with such behaviour without consequence. If they get banned, shunned from society etc. so what? They just make another account (and get paid for it in the OP's suggestion rofl) and can carry on scamming, ksing, abusing participants etc. untill it is time to do it all over again. Now this does happen as it is, but if MA actually encouraged multiple accounts it would be even more rife. Which would be a lot more damaging than the benefit they would get from being able to say "oh we have over 2 million registered accounts now".

Many people would set up scripts to sign up for accounts and transfer the money continuously....i would at least

I can't see why they would do that:scratch2: But no I wouldn't, cuz if I needed 1,5 ped I'd probably get it faster while sweating

Many people would set up scripts to sign up for accounts and transfer the money continuously....i would at least

Press: "So how many people are in your universe now?"

MA: "We have over 3 billion accounts now" :)

Press: "hmm... so 1/2 the worlds population are playing?"

MA: "Erm... well... yeh"

Press: "Ooookaaaay" :loco:

No reason to do this; nobody will be fooled. Well.. except maybe a 12 year old that wants to say "My MMORPG's shtick is bigger than your MMORPG's shtick" in the classroom.

On the other hand, if they do do it (I highly doubt it), I'm sure all their future plans will come to a grinding halt.

Yep.

Most people don´t even realize how much money MA actually GIVES just because you made an account.

If MA didn`t lock multiple accounts, and you made 100k accounts with a script, you`d make quite a lot of PED when you sell those gifts they gave by Halloween and Xmas.

:silly2:

Yep.

Most people don´t even realize how much money MA actually GIVES just because you made an account.

If MA didn`t lock multiple accounts, and you made 100k accounts with a script, you`d make quite a lot of PED when you sell those gifts they gave by Halloween and Xmas.

:silly2:

Let's see how much you make in a year.

100.000 accounts, all not locked.
Every account gets a free gift (only one, 99.999 are one minute accounts).
Assume MindArk has ten holidays to give free items.
All items are worth 1 PED, no markup because there are 20.000 players with 100.000 accounts each.

In a year, that means you have 1.000.000 PEDs in gifts. And don't forget the other 1.500.000 PEDs for creating all your accounts.

Somewhere I've lost track of the question WHY?

:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes:

You should buy a forum.

Back