Stave's Tour of Calypso

This week's tours are over, On Friday we tried a new route i was testing a few weeks back wich took us direct from orthos to Hades then we went Cape Cornith, Fort Ithica and Fort Argus, Saturday we went from Treasure Island to Emerald Lakes, Shinhook Jungle, Solafrais Crater, Oshiri Hearts, New Switzerland and then Segna Forest.

The new route To hades i like to call the Scenic route as there are many Points of intrest along the way, the mix of that and the mobs along the way i find this a easy fun route to take, i had no problems with the mobs with my Fusil Arabsque while wearing no armour and the Guard wearing Ghost and using an isis rifle.

I am currently working out a route that will make us able to cover the east cost in the same time frame as out runs usually take this should connect from Twin Peaks to Nymphtown then north from there

*Edit*

i have recently seen the Twin Peaks to Nymphtown route on a old TP run map

Last edited:
just a reminder, todays tour will leave from sweat camp at 21:30 MA time, see you there

Nice insinuative Stave, Good Job!

250 EFD on the way :)

only an hour and a half to go to Staves tour, its gonna be fun for all! cya at sweat camp.

nice, if i'm at sweat camp at the time just mention it to me and i would be glad to go.

Adam WantsSome Boobies
:yay::wtg::yay:

sorry no tour for friday this week. but there will be one tomorrow.

there has been a quick time/place update

all tours will depart from Bank Neverdie in Port Atlantis at 21:30 MA Time every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday

Bump for hunting event on 28th tour

special deal so some players with no gun can take part in hunting event

i'm hoping to be back in-game by then.... i'll come along if you need a loony with a gun :D

bump for this weekend's tours, tonights tour might feature a run from PA to nymphtown via twin peaks.

Ive been meaning to test that route out...

Intresting thing happened on the wednesdays tour, was on our way to hades via orthos and was passing through the umbranoid homestead, as you do, before we kner waht was happening some high skilled Mutant killed each of us in one hit, seems to me that a whole new crowd of uber level mutants have moved in...

great initiative!

GL and + rep for free entertainment :)

gonna have to cancel tonights run, theres a power cut, its been off for 1 hour so far and no sign of it coming back, see you guys friday night...

wednesdays tour went great, we ran from PA to billys then went from new oxford to palms, neas and memorial island.

The other day we all sat down and arranged a better way of doing things, its now working great, i wont get into specifics but it allows me to stop wandering and keep all the runners in one line, much easier to defend.

I would also like to thank everyone that has been helping me, all 15 of the People in my guard list, all my Tour Leaders and medics. if you want to help us send me a pm and ill add you to my list, you wont have to help every day because the lists that im building removes the need of that.

Jon

Very nice :). Did you get MA to put something on planet calypso's website (under events or whatever)?

new dates for this week have been added to the first post

Last edited:
Tight work

This is awesome Stave,:yay: i really cant wait, well i cant cause its almost here, but damn u really aspired to what you wanted in game, lets hope the rest of us can do as well IRL lol :laugh:

over all i give u a QuadWoot

:yay: WOOT :yay: WOOT :yay: WOOT :yay: Woot

KICKIN IT!

VIP

This is awesome Stave,:yay: i really cant wait, well i cant cause its almost here, but damn u really aspired to what you wanted in game, lets hope the rest of us can do as well IRL lol :laugh:

over all i give u a QuadWoot

:yay: WOOT :yay: WOOT :yay: WOOT :yay: Woot

KICKIN IT!

VIP

lol :p cheers yulia

Taking a week off this week to prepair for a improved service for may

staves_tours_290896.gif

Last edited:
Back