Votes: 18 17.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 51 48.1%

• Total voters

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
Like title say, yes or no?

Already is 1 on the other end of the fert room. just cant be bothered to walk over there or something? :rolleyes:

Rather have a storage unit there.

As a CND shop owner i voted No.

I vote to move the control room to the shops and make them easier access :wise:

Its already hard enough competing against the auction, let alone the traders in control room, the pilots that trade, those that use 2nd avatars to trade and own shops. Its already way to unbalanced for legit shop owners as it is :(

yeah

would be nice for us who dosen't own a shop there

I am too lazy :D

So, why not just ask for a button on the HuD?

Instead of having to walk anywhere to get to an auction you could just bring up the Auction Interface wherever you are, even in the remotest of places.

Failing that, walk the 10m from the control room.

:)

aside from another auctioneer, I would like to just see more items placed on auction from CND, these transport costs are killing me!
haha
:scratch2:

So, why not just ask for a button on the HuD?

Instead of having to walk anywhere to get to an auction you could just bring up the Auction Interface wherever you are, even in the remotest of places.

Failing that, walk the 10m from the control room.

:)

While it would be convenient to be able to access auction by clicking a button from any location.... or the TT terminal, repair, soc, etc... I think there should be more challenges besides the obvious financial gain (or keeping those PEDs as long as you can;). The game is easy enough as it is. Very user friendly controls, uncomplicated combat/mining/crafting system.

A lot of the fun in a game is having to plan ahead a few steps.

I think I may start a new post with a poll on a relating topic ;)

One of the least poll worthy things i've voted on!! stop being so lazy and just walk to the auctioneer....or TP to the disco and use the one right there...:scratch2:

Back