This is to SKULL from M2S

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
One of these days, i will surprise you and be in infiltrator and and an MM, and kick ya ass when you try to kill me :)

Regards

Ace

PS it was hilarious me trying to survive with a 2600 and ghost lol, and you with your maddox, which i was surprised about. Think i might need a better fap for these encounters

this is to ace from PAC

you know how to write a pm :confused:

And 2600 too!

What's the point of this thread actually? Just go out there and kick his/her ass or send him/her PM or something. Just take something to outrange the maddox, some LR could do :)

No pm, as this was just meant as a bit of fun

But in future i will no worries

Regards

Ace

rofl i dont get it ? :shots: maybe ;)

Okay to help peeps out

Skull regularly kills me when i am out on my mining runs

Regards

Ace

Well he prolly has some reason to do so :D

Lol yeah, i am sure i am not being singled out at all, he probably kills many pvp useless people like me.

One day i will have gear to get him back though, and that will hopefully shock him ;)

Regards

Ace

ace, live with it or make friends, its normal for old pkers to find an victim and kill him (I have never saw old pkers killing in real life females ) until that person will give up. Thats how I spended my first year in Entropia, beiing killed hundred of times by Dreicc and few others...for noobism and stupidity :laugh:

just having a bit of fun with the competition(mining )

thats all nothing personal lol

relax man

just having a bit of fun with the competition(mining )

thats all nothing personal lol

relax man

lol i wasnt taking it personally, just want to be able to shock you one day and get ya back ;))

Respect for responding

Regrds

Ace

One of these days, i will surprise you and be in infiltrator and and an MM, and kick ya ass

MM is worthless in pvp.
Infiltrator is worthless against something as lame as a kat determination.

You`d be better with your ghost, ur 125, and an isis lr whatever.

its pvp who cares, after getting a hof in pvp 1 akon left the rig to find and kill me. I felt honored :)

Infiltrator is worthless against something as lame as a kat determination.
To be fair though, so are most of the armours worn for PvP. Which, by definition, makes the Kat very useful and not lame at all ;)
Using the Kat with low skills isn't the problem - getting close enough to be able to use it is the problem!

Back