Discovery: Mad Clown Mask BP level 7 L tailor bp

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
Ok here is the story, was clicking bono shades bp(present to my newly joined class of desciples(college my friend teaches at has a class on new computer techologies and whole class joined as part of the project and became my desciples:)) while talking on the phone and watching tv(yes i am multitasking:)), had few globs(quite usual for bono shades bp because of high tt of materials) and 2 or 3 hofs. Few days later while checking my inventory found the mad clown mask bp, since i got no grats during those 2 days ingame(but did get few grats during bono run but figured it was for hofs) not sure if i actually discovered it or got it after the initial discoverer got his/hers(anyone knows please let me know). Either way in the spirit of sharing here is the bp(and no i did not count it into my 30 discoveries since i am still not sure), i believe its the first bp to use paint in a recipe(anyone?):

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

GRATZ!!!! I still don't understand the point of crafting a mad clown mask.... unless MA is trying to make us all look like clowns.....OOoooo that explains it!

GRATZ!!!! I still don't understand the point of crafting a mad clown mask.... unless MA is trying to make us all look like clowns.....OOoooo that explains it!

lol, but i like the idea of craftable masks especially since apprently they can do mask with attachements as in hair in this case, hoping more will come, perhaps a joda or robot or pamella anderson(mask with boobs lol)

That's some expensive clicking :eek:

Gratz anyways :)

Grats!

Not a very expensive amount of materials to make it. So hopefully you make it soon and show it off to all of us :p

GZ for it :) , and if u ware the first to discover it , make a mask ( with that bp ) and u should be the first to discover the mask too , so u ll see . :rolleyes:

Gratz man! Now that we have masks....I want a Nixon mask :woot: lol

Nice discovery (maybe yours) grats :D

Nice clicking there! Although, I think it was not a discovery of yours, unless, ofc, the mask came before the BP??

Mad Clown Mask

OMG :eek:

The Heath Ledger JOKER memorial mask....man MA is so forward thinking....I mean when did a futuristic culture suddenly decide: there are not enough clowns in our new world to entertain all the kids.....? :rolleyes: Man does that open a can of worms.

Gratz mate on the discovery.....all we need now is for shades to be able to be worn with masks, under helmets, inside hooded jackets!!! :(

Well done! :wtg:

Bags

very interesting and cool bp! Gratz :cool:

Back