Haircuts? Plastic Surgery?

Lucid

Old
Society
Freelancer
Radin Lucid Kerrick
This is only something I've thought about, so bear with me here...
I was thinking people could get theyre hairstyle changed for like 20 PEDs or some small fee like that. MA would gain from it, and the people who dont like their hair now could change. Just a thought.
And, the less like idea of mine, plastic surgery. This would be quite expensive as a base cost, and the cost would go up per degree of change to your avatar's body. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of 80-150 PED.
Again these are just thoughts, the haircut one is my wish. I get tired of my spikey mohawk sometimes...

Your thoughts have been echoed before :girl: And yes, your idea is good as most ppl would also like to see this.
Somewhere, sometime Marco must have mentioned something about beauty salons and altering avi's slightly, b/c the word caught on and now many of us are anxiously awaiting the day ;)

Svetlana said:
Somewhere, sometime Marco must have mentioned something about beauty salons and altering avi's slightly
Somewhere, sometime like around September in the client? :silly2:

this is a good idea i also get tired of looking like so many others in the game.
I cant count how many times ive seen myself =)

Strange how the avatar creation tool allows for "Billions of possible combinations" yet most people chose from like 20 basic looks urm...

I'd like hair extensions. My avatar is made to look like me IRL but my hair is waaaaaay longer... :D

Ok I just wanna state im no transvestite or crossdresser before I post this!! :D

Hi. This isnt really a supportcase, but I didnt know where else to ask so I hope its ok anyway. I was wondering if there is any chance you guys could make my male avatar to a female one? I understand if you dont wanna answer but I would be glad if you did. :)

Thx, Erik Knoop
2005-01-27 MindArk Support:
Sorry but we cannot do so, when we implement the plastic surgery system it may even be possible to change gender.
/Regards

They said they will implement plastic surgery :)

Knoop said:
Thx, Erik Knoop
2005-01-27 MindArk Support:
Sorry but we cannot do so, when we implement the plastic surgery system it may even be possible to change gender.
/Regards

They said they will implement plastic surgery :)

:eek: Wow- yes, they did say "when" and they also said "it may be possible ..." to change gender! wow

i want a lara croft style ponytail :girl:

Can't say I'm looking forward to see plastic people with lumps of metal all over their bodies though :dunno: :silly:

here's a shocker: I want bunnyears! think they can make my ears longer and hairy?

everything is possible in pe, istn it? :dunno:

Michyblueyes said:
Strange how the avatar creation tool allows for "Billions of possible combinations" yet most people chose from like 20 basic looks urm...
My sims game has more choices than PE LOL,billions ?

Yeah, lol, I always get annoyed it how some people choose just the very basic look for the guy. The default nose is horrible. I spent bloody 5 hours on my avatar, redid it twice.

If there was plastic surgery, I'd change absolutely nothing :) I'm perfect.
However, I would make myself a tad taller. Didn't know everyone is a freaking giant in the game, I feel like a shorty.

i want hair down to my butt! its that way in RL , i want my avatar to look as much like me as possible, i cant wait for the plastic surgery!

Hehe what if plastic surgery would be as expensive in PE as IRL? :laugh:

that would be really not a good idea, i know im not gona pay that much for a avatar lol

maniac said:
Yeah, lol, I always get annoyed it how some people choose just the very basic look for the guy. The default nose is horrible. I spent bloody 5 hours on my avatar, redid it twice.

However, I would make myself a tad taller. Didn't know everyone is a freaking giant in the game, I feel like a shorty.

I made mine as tall as it could be. I dont like it at all. I wanna be a dwarf :(

Wanna change looks? :)

maniac said:

5 hours wow, and no wonder, cause... well have to say u have done excellent job maniac :) def one of the best lookin male avatars i have seen :bowdown:

and yes crazygirl , i see your avvy has the hairstyle that 87% of female population of calypso has, no wonder u feel like lookin in the mirror ;)

lookin forward that beautyshop :kos:

only thing that really bugs me about my avatar is that she looks kinda sad...
I dont think it suits me to look sad X)

If it becomes possible to swap from male to female, then at the very least the prices between male and female armour will equalise. After all most will swap to female simply to get cheap armour...

Wonder if they will implement recovery time for the plastic surgery thingie. Imagine avatars running around all blueish in the face and bandages here and there :>

Jihad said:
Wonder if they will implement recovery time for the plastic surgery thingie. Imagine avatars running around all blueish in the face and bandages here and there :>
HAHA.. o damn, thats a funny thought :D
and like botox... every once in a while, randomly generated, theres a "surgical error"... and you lose an ear, or some such...

ROFL nice about the implications of such surgeries :laugh:

Frankly, I find the ability to change genders in game as a no-no. We all know and admit that our avatar features is a dominant means of ppl being able to distinguish us. Ever see some1 in game, let's name him JohnDoe, and you wonder if it's the same JohnDoe you knew about 8 months previously but hadn't seen in a while? Then you check out his avi and sure enough, it's him (or it isn't him). Pe is too similar irl in this regard.... names sometimes mean very little to me in that I will not remember every1's name, but a face/body I will remember :) So gender switching, no thx :girl: Complicates it more.
Besides... think of how ppl could use that for scamming purposes

I think it would be cool if MA implemented 'Tatooist' as another profession.

I guess it would work pretty well and add more to the game.

You'd be able to loot the tatoo tool, but would need to craft your own needles and coloured ink could be mined as en-matter (not looted)... that way everyone could get a chance to contribute to the profession. :silly2:

ultimababe said:
I think it would be cool if MA implemented 'Tatooist' as another profession.

I guess it would work pretty well and add more to the game.

You'd be able to loot the tatoo tool, but would need to craft your own needles and coloured ink could be mined as en-matter (not looted)... that way everyone could get a chance to contribute to the profession. :silly2:

Very nice idea, just imagine the possibilities to visit a tattoo artist in Hadesheim makes me :dance:
Btw, I think I saw a cool pic. of Nea with a tattoo

Montaque said:
Very nice idea, just imagine the possibilities to visit a tattoo artist in Hadesheim makes me :dance:
Btw, I think I saw a cool pic. of Nea with a tattoo

ya- we've talked about having the ability to tatoo for a long while now. I would definitely do it :) And Nea did some photoshopping once to show how cool it would look in game :girl:

*sveta- who would get many tats, and one that would look a bit like my rl one is my sig :D

Svetlana said:
ya- we've talked about having the ability to tatoo for a long while now. I would definitely do it :) And Nea did some photoshopping once to show how cool it would look in game :girl:

*sveta- who would get many tats, and one that would look a bit like my rl one is my sig :D

yup, so here is me, to those who might have missed it :) :kos: and cant wait to get this implemented

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

oh nice lol... yeah definately id like to get an mini atrax on my arm :D :laugh: :D

Back