Pirate Vs. Ghenu

Investor details update .. after a while :cool:

Ive received my 3rd payment, and expecting 4rth this weekend and will post.

Pirate, I do indeed appreciate your swift service and competitive rates.
Thanks!

i buy wools and hides now too :yay:

still looking for a paint buyer :confused:

Out of interest Pirate what sort of times are you on (MA Times) and where do you usually spend the most of your time? So that I know where to stop by when selling :)

Also, it looks pretty good so far so just keep up the excellent service :)

~Tracer

In April about MA 05:00 to 16:00... i try to be on whenever i can :yay:

Im usually around Twin Boxes or Argus inside the Auction House.. sometimes around Nate

Thanks Pirate, good prices, fast deal. Damn that sounded like an eBay review :laugh:

If Pirate's rates are good I will be bringing him my enmats to sell:)

Personally I just sell to the first person I see Buying ore/enmat lol , as I want to get out there and keep on mining as fast as I can.

And if your still looking for investors I may be interested ;)

wow!!!!

:cool:So nice to see someone working hard to give a better deal and showing that FPC is more than game and can be a profitable investment...and full of opportunies to make money...:cool:

As soon as I have a 1000 peds I'm in...

I am also selling cheap mining amps.. always below auctions.. will match all the competion

Amps always available -
OA 104, 105
MA 103, 104, 105

Subject to availability
OA 108
MA 107

Bulk orders are for 10 amps and above

Pm me if ur intrested :cool:

Thanks for the interest mate! Consider this a bump :)

This sort of pvp is what we need more of in EU.
It would be great if this could turn into another eve investment bank sheme :D

Good luck Sir.
I really hope your able to beat many entropians in your pvp endevor.

Dunn

Pirate, I do indeed appreciate your swift service and competitive rates.
Thanks!

Out of interest Pirate what sort of times are you on (MA Times) and where do you usually spend the most of your time? So that I know where to stop by when selling :)

Also, it looks pretty good so far so just keep up the excellent service :)

~Tracer

Thanks Pirate, good prices, fast deal. Damn that sounded like an eBay review :laugh:

If Pirate's rates are good I will be bringing him my enmats to sell:)

Personally I just sell to the first person I see Buying ore/enmat lol , as I want to get out there and keep on mining as fast as I can.

And if your still looking for investors I may be interested ;)

:cool:So nice to see someone working hard to give a better deal and showing that FPC is more than game and can be a profitable investment...and full of opportunies to make money...:cool:

As soon as I have a 1000 peds I'm in...

Thx everyone for ur support :yay:

After 1 month into my investor scheme i have nothing but success to report.
Thanks to my added capitol i am now able to offer the best rates and always have enough to buy more.

I do have to admit i have been very busy this month with my exams and such.. but now they are all over, my mind is clear and im ready to be back to trading! I estimate that i should be on EU around 12-16 hrs a day at least (provided football doesnt bother me), which means more trades in a day and better services to regular customers.

I have expanded from ores & enmatts to wools & hides aswell

But right now ~12k peds in my card is really not enough to keep me at twin for 12 hrs straight .. since around 4k ped worth of stuff is always stacked up in storage and maybe another 4k reserved for crafters.

I will increase my investments to 20k peds i.e an additional 8-9k peds, with 2.5-3% intrest as usual. Looking to make more happy partnerships with more swell guys. My current investors are great - receiving loads of advice, ores, & enmatts and i am always happy to have nice friends trusting me.

Again thx for ur support EU community!

P.S buy my amps!!!

Just wondering, did anyone actually ask for their money back and got it all? lol :D

GL with your trading man

Just wondering, did anyone actually ask for their money back and got it all? lol :D

GL with your trading man

no one asked back.. all happy folks.. just need MORE :cool:

Ive asked for mine back :), but its because Im expanding my own trade goals.

Pirate has paid interest every week Ive had my investment in, although as he said with exams he said there was a chance of no interest for the week due to him being busy, but he did let me know a full week beforehand so that it wouldn't be a shock.

Other then that little blip Pirate has been good and paid out all dividends on time (mine was anytime during weekend :) ).

And Ill put an update on getting my PED back so you know he gives it back :). As much as I enjoy my interest on 500PED 15PED a week when I dont have to do anything, Ive got my own trade plans so I need all the cash I can get.

Also remember 3% can be a lot, thats a 144% yearly return. I even went to get my own investors, but due some factors Im not 100% sure on I plan to only offer 2% to my investor, so 3% is a good rate in my eyes.

Also to those still unsure whether to trust pirate, well trust can never be fully given over the internet, but I can say, talk to pirate for a bit, hes pretty busy usually, but when he has a spare minute just talk to him ask him questions hes got a good chip on his shoulder.

ok, too long thread to read all posts, but whats very interesting even such players as McCormick are not aware of how much you can make on trading ores even buying at -3%, you can mate earn enough money in one day to pay interest rate and then next 6 days money works for you (i myself paid 4% interests rate in soc and i was doing very well), you said McCornick you will not change your buyer for few pecs, hm, ok, keep going with Ghenu rates which are sometimes less than -5% below daily, sometimes much much more, ya its not worth to change buyer for few pecs, but, just make some calculations how much you lose on selling 1k peds ores, and lot of miners easy mine it every day, ghenu has so much sellers, especially a lot of noobs because they heard he has nice rates which is not true, all from me, if i will have some spare money i will for sure invest it here, gl Pirate

lebanner/lioana is not a player so all peds he win with peds will not be balanced in Pool:rolleyes: isn't ?

pirate is a player ? dont know

Lebaner write in chat : best price in Market , really ? not sure and unknows players sell to him due to this sentense

Lebaner dont sell ores/enmaters he bought , and for crafters a big amount of stuff is blocked and maybe price a wrong with that! dont know

many players said lebaner try to make wrong % and wrong amount of peds :rolleyes: oh my mistake i give you 234 peds and not 258:laugh:
dont know if is real so.....

Dont really like him (avatar ), and many time fight with lioana because she s unfair

For many players :lebaner is the best but they never check price or doing the math when selling stuff that why

just my opinion

so vote Pirate atm , and sarah seems to be cool too

PS : strange romania defend romania do the have any Objectivity ?

lebanner/lioana is not a player so all peds he win with peds will not be balanced in Pool:rolleyes: isn't ?

Pirate is a player, he lose sometimes money in stupid ways to nicely fill the pool :)

Lebaner write in chat : best price in Market , really ? not sure and unknows players sell to him due to this sentense

almost every buyer writes best prices, then when you ask how much he offer you can be surprised ;) i am not going to advertise Ghenu's webpage here with his prices but i can find even noob traders paying better for most stuff

Lebaner dont sell ores/enmaters he bought , and for crafters a big amount of stuff is blocked and maybe price a wrong with that! dont know

i also wonder what he is doing with ores, i asked him once if he is also selling his ores cause i am willing to buy, he said that he is not selling, but still he can supply some big crafters, strange is he even didnt ask me what i wanna buy and how much i can pay which for me would be obvious to do so ;)

many players said lebaner try to make wrong % and wrong amount of peds :rolleyes: oh my mistake i give you 234 peds and not 258:laugh:

it is, happened to me when selling him, i dont have screens and i am not going to try to get one, if you heard, i heard and it happened to me seems you have to be carefull when accepting deal, but remember that every trader is real ppl and can make mistakes, even when using excel file, so get your own calculator and ask to make deal 1 by 1 ore, fair trader will go for it

For many players :lebaner is the best but they never check price or doing the math when selling stuff that why

exactly!

Dont really like him (avatar ), and many time fight with lioana because she s unfair

just my opinion

so vote Pirate atm , and sarah seems to be cool too

PS : strange romania defend romania do the have any Objectivity ?

Jealousy is terrible monster... You should fight it back untill it eats what's left of your brain...

If Lebanner is not a player, who is he? A demon, spawned on Calypso to torment poor newbies with buying their hard earned resources and sending them back to the deepest circles of hell?

1. I can tell you that both Lebanner and Ioana are players for sure. Both very nice people, I could only wish there were more traders like them in EU.
2. They sell resources, just don't bother with small amounts you might be willing to buy. Check soc terminal for info and you will know on what resources Buzz builds his hofs... And he's not the only person, who uses resources Lebanner buys.
3. Avas who sell to Lebanner might be unknown to you. This doesn't mean that noone else knows them...
4. I've been selling my resources to Lebanner for around 2 years now. It never happened that trade was unfair. I can understand if he makes a mistake from time to time, he's a human, you know, and errare humanum est. Personally I can't recall any situation when I wouldn't get proper amount of money from Lebanner or Ioana. If someone feels that something's not correct, I'm sure they both can calculate again for you.
5. If they offer you a price you think is too low, try guys in brown suits. They allow you to ask any price you want.
6. If you are reffering to Sarah Witchblade, you should check soc members roster for PE... She's in the same society as Lebanner, I think. So according to your logic she's for sure the same person and Lebanner is very skilled, ambidexterous person (maybe he uses his feet as well) working on several computers at a time... ^^ Now you can build much nicer conspiracy theory to share on EF. GL!
7. I'm not from Romania. And tbh, what kind of argument is this? If some player is from Romania and speaks well about Lebanner is it fishy or forbidden?

8. To OP: competition on market is always good thing. So GL with your enterprise.

I have only nice things to say about Pirate. Great rates, Very friendly, on-line a lot. I am not playing bery much nowadays, strongly considering coming in with 100 peds or so if they are available.
+REP

Jealousy is terrible monster... You should fight it back untill it eats what's left of your brain...

If Lebanner is not a player, who is he? A demon, spawned on Calypso to torment poor newbies with buying their hard earned resources and sending them back to the deepest circles of hell?

1. I can tell you that both Lebanner and Ioana are players for sure. Both very nice people, I could only wish there were more traders like them in EU.
2. They sell resources, just don't bother with small amounts you might be willing to buy. Check soc terminal for info and you will know on what resources Buzz builds his hofs... And he's not the only person, who uses resources Lebanner buys.
3. Avas who sell to Lebanner might be unknown to you. This doesn't mean that noone else knows them...
4. I've been selling my resources to Lebanner for around 2 years now. It never happened that trade was unfair. I can understand if he makes a mistake from time to time, he's a human, you know, and errare humanum est. Personally I can't recall any situation when I wouldn't get proper amount of money from Lebanner or Ioana. If someone feels that something's not correct, I'm sure they both can calculate again for you.
5. If they offer you a price you think is too low, try guys in brown suits. They allow you to ask any price you want.
6. If you are reffering to Sarah Witchblade, you should check soc members roster for PE... She's in the same society as Lebanner, I think. So according to your logic she's for sure the same person and Lebanner is very skilled, ambidexterous person (maybe he uses his feet as well) working on several computers at a time... ^^ Now you can build much nicer conspiracy theory to share on EF. GL!
7. I'm not from Romania. And tbh, what kind of argument is this? If some player is from Romania and speaks well about Lebanner is it fishy or forbidden?

8. To OP: competition on market is always good thing. So GL with your enterprise.

is not a player : i mean dont hunt craft mine , is he ? NO
prefer to sell to somebody loosing peds in PE as our

Not necessary to be call Buzz /NRZ to buy stuff , and not 4 peds TT lyst:rolleyes: you re really mad and sarah sell ores to poor noob crafters as me :D

its my point of vue respect it and stop attacking player on their brain or something that who are you to do that:mad:

and for conspiracy yes im working for pirates and try to destroy Lebanner:silly2:

GL pirates dont stop that but you ll need to be arrogant too to be in place

GL pirates dont stop that but you ll need to be arrogant too to be in place

arrogance is not necessary, whats more you will make a lot of friends in game being kind to them and saying good word when you trade, that works perfect, just avoid such players who will never change their minds cause they know better :D

Well, one thing is sure, it's better to buy ressources from these resellers than sell them your own mined ressources :laugh:

Well, one thing is sure, it's better to buy ressources from these resellers than sell them your own mined ressources :laugh:

also some ppl should be banned from selling on auction ;), when i see how some of them set low prices on auction they have better sell that resources to traders :D, then:

1. they will get more money from traders instead of selling it very cheap on auction (losing also on fees)

2. they wont lower the markup cause of stupid sales -> benefit for all miners

3. some ppl like I.F.I. (most of you know who i talk about ;)) would not have chance to buy them for sick low price :yay:

if they set too high price i doesnt care cause markup will not go down and they will just lose fees ;)

also some ppl should be banned from selling on auction ;), when i see how some of them set low prices on auction they have better sell that resources to traders :D, then:

1. they will get more money from traders instead of selling it very cheap on auction (losing also on fees)

2. they wont lower the markup cause of stupid sales -> benefit for all miners

3. some ppl like I.F.I. (most of you know who i talk about ;)) would not have chance to buy them for sick low price :yay:

if they set too high price i doesnt care cause markup will not go down and they will just lose fees ;)

i agree with u completely!!!!!

its not just miners who are doing it, some noobish traders aswell, maybe they give bad rates or they just dont know wut the implications are....

U see, when 1 lower than MU auction is put up, the rest will follow in suit, and hence the MU crashes.. they can be particularly devasting when I buy big quantities of that particular resource at the good price.

People need some education about auctioning :silly2:

I particularly noticed Ganga these 2 days, it was at 141-142%, then a trader (no names) puts in like 2k ped of it on auc @ 138%, ppl follow , MU crashes yesterday @ 138%, today 139%, i bought 4k ped of ganga @ 137% that same day.... im pretty pissed

Crafter?

pm me!, why waste on the crappy auction fees ;)

ill sell u any resource MU-amount if would loose on auction fees, i have good stocks aswell

Hi,
Im a 16 yr old guy from India, my parents dont let me deposit and i dont think they will let me withdraw a shitload of stolen peds either...
so ur peds are safe with me

LOL, that made my day :laugh:. Interesting logic, almost seems sound.
Btw - you might try an online spreadsheet program instead of all those images, like google docs or editgrid.

LOL! I just noticed that, chris

Back