Pirate Vs. Ghenu

Im a small trader myself, and with each 1PED I spend I get at least 1% back if market prices dont drop madly. You get 1% back pretty easily, and if you can flip that 1PED more and more then that 1PED gets 1% compounding and all you need to do is flip it 2-3 times a week and the rest is profit.

This is the way it's supposed to work.

I did something similar in my beginning days as a trader, which was 3weeks ago ;)

I started out with 110ped.

My day would start when i got home from work. I bought only 1 resource, and i was able to buy it for -5% and then when all my ped was gone except for about 5, i would sell on auction for MU or +1%, this would usually take 2-4 hrs. The rest of my time i would watch the market or just go watch TV.

When i would log in the next day after work, my resource would have sold and i would do it all over again.

So in 24 hours i had a 5% profit - auction fee.

when the weekend came i could easily make 15-20%in 48hrs.

With all this being said, it is very possible for pirate to make enough to pay out his investors.

are you sure it is possible to collect 4x50k of ores and enmats a week on your own?

you are next example showing that ppl not in business dont know anything about it and if they dont like idea they keep talking bullshits! i will show you some more significant numbers than your 4x50k

lets say Pirate has 25.000 investment and if everybody was on monthly interest 15% (and not all are) Pirate has to pay 3.750 peds monthly = 125 ped daily

so now in worst case scenario that he only earns in month enought to cover interest he needs to get that 125 ped profit daily

part of businessplan:

Pirate buys ores 3% below markup and sells 1% below markup to crafters, that way he needs to buy and sell only 6.250 ped of them daily and whats more important he can sell them immediately avoiding fees and not freezeing money when waiting on auction, if he can make 3% profit that way he has to buy only 4.200 peds, so lets say average is 5.200 ped turnover

i just revealed you a small part how it all works (in worst scenario), think once more about it before you will write similiar dumb post again, i hope its not too complicated math :cool:

regards

PS. believe me that market is not so complicated once you get familiar with it, you just need to know which ores you can sell with desired profit and use math learned in primary school, also if you will go deeper you can also work out some nice tricks about ore business increasing your profit, i was able to easy make more than 125 ped daily having around 5k working capital

Last edited:
He definitely can do it. GL to all, and many happy Reps :D

you are next example showing that ppl not in business dont know anything about it and if they dont like idea they keep talking bullshits! i will show you some more significant numbers than your 4x50k

lets say Pirate has 25.000 investment and if everybody was on monthly interest 15% (and not all are) Pirate has to pay 3.750 peds monthly = 125 ped daily

so now in worst case scenario that he only earns in month enought to cover interest he needs to get that 125 ped profit daily

part of businessplan:

Pirate buys ores 3% below markup and sells 1% below markup to crafters, that way he needs to buy and sell only 6.250 ped of them daily and whats more important he can sell them immediately avoiding fees and not freezeing money when waiting on auction, if he can make 3% profit that way he has to buy only 4.200 peds, so lets say average is 5.200 ped turnover

i just revealed you a small part how it all works (in worst scenario), think once more about it before you will write similiar dumb post again, i hope its not too complicated math :cool:

regards

PS. believe me that market is not so complicated once you get familiar with it, you just need to know which ores you can sell with desired profit and use math learned in primary school, also if you will go deeper you can also work out some nice tricks about ore business increasing your profit, i was able to easy make more than 125 ped daily having around 5k working capital

FIRST sure i wasnt in a business but for running daikiba corporation and offering better prices than lebanner. ask him he will remember us. but nvm that i just didnt like your attack as i only asked if u r sure u can do it. we could do it as 3 ppl were running it and we had traders who sold their ores to us slightly cheaper for share in the business. we quit only cos none of us - 3 ppl that established this enterprise had time to run it due to RL issues and due to the fact that cos of that at the end our supervision became lax and some scammers started offering prices which were substandard and we couldnt allow that as we guaranteed the fairness of these trades with our good names and our money. no one was hurt in the end and all our clients received their money but it became like a real life job 8-12hrs a day - setting up prices on the website, meeting traders to collect ores, selling them to crafters and on auction. you had to be at 8am, 12am, 4pm, 8pm and so on so it stopped being a game and started being a buisness but since all of us hd some serious jobs we couldnt keep it up and the money after all wasnt enough to support 3 adult men and their families lol. but yea sure i got nothing to say in that matter. :D

SECOND your logic fails you completely. my question is can you make a turnover of 200.000 peds a week and your answer is: "sure you dumb poster you can make a turnover of 25.000 a month" (calculation based on the fiugures you gave us 3750 peds = 15% monthly interest, hope the math is not too complicated ;)).

THIRD now you probably started wondering why i asked this question. well its simple i asked it cos i wanted to ask it. why... , what the hell am i talking about... now you are less confident... maybe it was not so good to attack someone just because of one simple question...
SO i asked it cos if he gets more investors (sorry for making this assumption, i know shit bout trading) then he will get to the point where he wont be able to buy or sell more cos of SUPPLY AND DEMAND limits in this game. so he wont be making 3% profit. in fact with 200.000 ped of investors money he will already be struggling for 1% especially so if he tries to make it just on his own. it used to be easier cos any surplus money could be invested in uber items and profit made from such long/short term investment. but i wouldnt be doing it now if i were you. :(

LESSONS LEARNT - dont attack someone if you are unsure of intentions or dont understand questions. i asked it only cos i wanted to help. so who is daft now? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
SECOND your logic fails you completely. my question is can you make a turnover of 200.000 peds a week and your answer is: "sure you dumb poster you can make a turnover of 25.000 a month" (calculation based on the fiugures you gave us 3750 peds = 15% monthly interest, hope the math is not too complicated ;)).

THIRD now you probably started wondering why i asked this question. well its simple i asked it cos i wanted to ask it. why... , what the hell am i talking about... now you are less confident... maybe it was not so good to attack someone just because of one simple question...
SO i asked it cos if he gets more investors (sorry for making this assumption, i know shit bout trading) then he will get to the point where he wont be able to buy or sell more cos of SUPPLY AND DEMAND limits in this game. so he wont be making 3% profit. in fact with 200.000 ped of investors money he will already be struggling for 1% especially so if he tries to make it just on his own. it used to be easier cos any surplus money could be invested in uber items and profit made from such long/short term investment. but i wouldnt be doing it now if i were you. :(

LESSONS LEARNT - dont attack someone if you are unsure of intentions or dont understand questions. i asked it only cos i wanted to help. so who is daft now? :rolleyes:

yep, i think i went too far in my assumptions regarding your question, sorry for taking wrong your intentions, pls accept public apologize :)

btw investments are limited to 20k PEDs so no worry of supply and demand ;)

take care

Back