set up weekly entropia poker again?

• YES!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • i say no becuse i dont play poker

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
hi all. oki well i dont like pokerstars that much. its bad grapich going slow and all that. but good place if we gonna have all american in to..

but oki to all u that cant play on betway. is it trouble register? or the depositing? becuse if its the depositing its have many deposit options like other site have.. its bad that all cant play there when we are able to get more cash into the pot.

i miss the pk tournement already :rolleyes:

Betway Signup Page said:
ATTENTION!

Unfortunately, residents of the US, Israel, Malta, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Sudan or Syria are unable to play for real money at Betway.com

That's the beginning reason why we can't all play on betway... on a similar note, there is legislation in progress (ironically enough put forward by a Democrat) to repeal the US's ban on internet gambling. Should see/hear something on that within a month or so.

wow i didn't know that..

Well have you checked out ''Full Tilt Poker''.. I have heard its good. :wtg:

any news for entropia tourney? ;)

I've got no clue, since our illustrious government banned/regulated online gambling here in the US, I've not done any research into what sites I could play on... best I've done is do some free play on a bunch of random sites. Anyone with some experience in this area would be greatly appreciated in getting this up & running... would definitely love to join in!

poker

hi all i can always sett up a tournement on betway but dont think we get the 200 usd added, i can sett up one and check how many that is interested. but that will not be before next wednesday. anyone want to join inn tell me.

i will sett up password for tournemnt so we will only be entropia players ;)

so lets try again tell ur friends in EU . and i will talk with betway

hi all i can always sett up a tournement on betway but dont think we get the 200 usd added, i can sett up one and check how many that is interested. but that will not be before next wednesday. anyone want to join inn tell me.

i will sett up password for tournemnt so we will only be entropia players ;)

so lets try again tell ur friends in EU . and i will talk with betway

Did you read how Americans aren't allowed to play on Betway for money...?

Someone get it set somewhere that allows Americans to play, guaranteed to have at least me ready to sign up.

why 200$ added, why 10$ buy in?? just do 50$ freeroll + 1$ from eash person who registrate. 10$ is too much for ppl who dont deposit there.

poker

oki if 10 is to much for some players then they can take a freeroll. but i realy want to win alittle to if i play poker.. i dont like if we are like 20 players and i can win like 10. to long time for so little money :)

so dunno if its just me thinking like that its more fun when its money in the pot..

and iam sry for usa players who cant play on betway.

only i ask to other players if u guys want me to sett up a new one and check if we can be some more players..

I'm keen wherever it's played.

Although i do prefer betway to any of the others mentioned so far.
I agree on the prize funds/buy in;
Playing against EUers made it more fun regardless, but although i'd attend a freeroll/low prize pool game if i was online, i wouldn't be staying up for it specially.

Hope to see another EU tourny running soon.

Cheers,

Aly

:rolleyes: *sigh*

Any AMERICANS who have the know-how to get something like this set up for us to play? My knowledge of online gambling sites is extremely limited (present 'universe' excluded :laugh:), so any aid from a more well-versed player would be appreciated :).

:cool:
oki if 10 is to much for some players then they can take a freeroll. but i realy want to win alittle to if i play poker.. i dont like if we are like 20 players and i can win like 10. to long time for so little money :)

so dunno if its just me thinking like that its more fun when its money in the pot..

only i ask to other players if u guys want me to sett up a new one and check if we can be some more players..

i agree
pls tell me if you get a tourny goin:cool:

if buyin will be 5$ then more players will join. Maybe ~20, so 20x5=100 + 200$ added. i think it isnt 10$ right???

I just stumbled on this, and if it was 50 PED or $5 :D, Id be up for it 100%. $10 in a big game isn't for me, but Im 100% up for big $5 game.

Im 100% against free rolls also, as many people dont take it serious IMO and I rather have people play like they can lose something at least.

Sup guys!

I was away for awhile and thought i could bump this up again.

So what do you say? 5.50$ Hold´em NL Tourney on PokerStars a week from now Sunday (7th of June) at 20.00 CET (that would be 2PM Eastern time for you americans). This ofcourse is not the optimal time for our Australian etc. players but its very hard to make this work for every timezone in the world...

Like said before, unfortunately it will not have any added money in the prizepool, but atleast i dont mind that.
Please reply in this thread if this is pleases you, and also feel free to suggest other ideas if you have any. If i get 5+ Yes answers for the tournament, ill set it up.

Chi

Sup guys!

I was away for awhile and thought i could bump this up again.

So what do you say? 5.50$ Hold´em NL Tourney on PokerStars a week from now Sunday (7th of June) at 20.00 CET (that would be 2PM Eastern time for you americans). This ofcourse is not the optimal time for our Australian etc. players but its very hard to make this work for every timezone in the world...

Like said before, unfortunately it will not have any added money in the prizepool, but atleast i dont mind that.
Please reply in this thread if this is pleases you, and also feel free to suggest other ideas if you have any. If i get 5+ Yes answers for the tournament, ill set it up.

Chi

Bump this for people to see

I take that as a No then ?

I missed this post completely! :mad:

You hold it on Pokerstars, I'll join.

I was told and it was all but forgotten due to RL BS, soon :)

t

Id like a pm:)

entropia poker

since i still play poker and i still love to play with friends. :yay:

i checking interest for setting up this tournements again.

i have set up a poll so u can click yes or no :)

Like the idea, but I do not like online poker. If you do a IRL tournament I'm in :)

Like the idea, but I do not like online poker. If you do a IRL tournament I'm in :)

Ofc i can. But it will be in norway :p

/mod note/

Couple of issues here:

ForumRules said:
3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting
Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

:locked:

Found my password and was this i hold poker tournement with. I dont rly need 2. So u can pm admin and delete the other acount if u want...

No problem, your other account will be permabanned as a duplicate account.

Status
Back