Dino

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Dinara Dino Kapteck
ShockZone.jpg

EP's Allo Empire has now become...

EP's ShockZone!!!

In addition to the Allo we've added Pancakes! (Trilomite). Currently spawn is Young, Mature, Old.

Excellent hunting for you Thunderbird or 4c plate owners. But don't be afraid if you don't have them. They are easily taken one at a time even without special protection.

Mining is still good too Wink

Taxes 5% / 5%

More information to follow as we get it!

Last edited:
Dino said:
In addition to the Allo we've added Pancakes! (Trilomite). Currently spawn is Young, Mature, Old.

Hmm.. an all trilomite land might yeild okay loots.. if the trilomites maturity were bigger perhaps, and no allos interfered..

Im just wondering though, how did you get the trilomite DNA? .. =?

No parts have dropped as far as I know.. is this a special-order mob? =?

Dash Smashing said:
Hmm.. an all trilomite land might yeild okay loots.. if the trilomites maturity were bigger perhaps, and no allos interfered..

Im just wondering though, how did you get the trilomite DNA? .. =?

No parts have dropped as far as I know.. is this a special-order mob? =?
It came with the land ;)
Just like Thorifoid DNA etc :)

Like E said, they came with the land.

And one of the nice things about the Allo is they are so placid they pretty much leave you alone if you don't attack them. Which is great for the mining too ;)

Dino said:
Like E said, they came with the land.

ah yea, i realized later that you might have just turned the density to the lowest setting.. forgot to edit the post

its just cause you said 'recently added trilo'

*bump*

Just so you know, while other land areas have raised their taxes to very high rates, EP's ShockZone has remained constant and unchanged at 5%/5%.

Happy Hunting!

Just a FYI

Out running around the other day and I came across a couple of those Tril's one was young one was mature . Both had no loots BUT my chat window filled with skills after each one . So I am thinking I will try this new area just for the skills a little loot would be nice to Do they drop and armour !!! :wise:

Dino said:
*bump*

Just so you know, while other land areas have raised their taxes to very high rates, EP's ShockZone has remained constant and unchanged at 5%/5%.

Happy Hunting!

Was out there just recently on a team expedition looking for mining spots. Had tons of fun trying to clear out Allos.

The maturity levels are a nice challenge,they are widely dispersed in areas and the mining is pretty good.

shockzone is still happily ticking over with slightly less trilo young and a smattering of more mature trilo's up to guardian ish

mining is still good and taxes are the same with freshly stocked shop with ammo , mining probes and bombs and a tp chip to get you out of there

second shop is now stocked with
EK-1000 , MD-102 , OM-102 and Ram's fine (L) weapons including the Breer P1a(L) , Breer P2a(L) , Breer P3a(L) and Willard Heatray B(L) :cool:

Do post some HP/dmg stats of the Allo stalkers in the first post. I know I went there and took down at least one of them, but I'll be damned if I can remember if I had any trouble with it. :dunce:

I hear that Trilos drop Rocket Launchers.. Is this true?

Not exactely: i looted twice a Vumpoor J 4 (L), which is a grenade support. But i think its what ur question was about ;-)

EDIT: one is still in auction if somebody dobts :)

Sweet!

Come hunt at EP Shockzone for Vumpoors! :D

:yay:

raised the numbers on the mature trilo ;)

So don't be a stranger. :)

I wish all trilo hunters many globals. :D

I like Pancakes! :D

Also loving the mining part...

"Mining
Good"

:laugh:

BUMP for you :)

If you guys find nice loot or deposits don't be afraid of posting some pics. :)

EP's ShockZone is uneffected by the mob drought on LAs.

There are atm more mobs than usual, including a couple of Allo old alphas.

Come and hunt, if you dare! :)

:p since equus aren't spawning in quantity, i came over for pancakes! (trilos drop midastree boards!) best density and maturity so far, good hunt got luverly *hollywood cerise* lip liner and vumpoor J4 grenade launcher off the buggers!

only request - please increase maturity of other trilo DNA and/or the density :)
i know, im lazy... but it would be quicker to kill them if you only had to walk a few steps from alpha to alpha :D

only request - please increase maturity of other trilo DNA and/or the density :)

wouldn't that make it a bit hard on the lesser skilled/equipped :eyecrazy:

so can someone make a list of what the minimum equipment required is?:D

I hunt them in Ghost 5B but you could use electric plates instead and maybe Korss H400.

Check on Entropedia it show's whats best armour etc to use on any mob.

:p since equus aren't spawning in quantity, i came over for pancakes! (trilos drop midastree boards!) best density and maturity so far, good hunt got luverly *hollywood cerise* lip liner and vumpoor J4 grenade launcher off the buggers!

i know, im lazy... but it would be quicker to kill them if you only had to walk a few steps from alpha to alpha :D

Thanks for giving us some feedback! :)

i was in ghost +6b (electric all the way) :D and its awsome, only trouble is really the alpha-oldalpha.. then the ek-2600 might come out...

but if not increase maturity, maybe make both DNA the same maturity? :p and i dont mind stepping on pancakes ;) owell, but then i guess that might interfere with the allo hunters -.-

you still have something of a monopoly with trilos being dense packed. need them midastree boards!

Last time I was there I had no trouble in unplated Ghost. That was when trilos did evade though, I guess I'd find it harder now thanks to my lame dodge skills.

oooh, even better! now with packed in mobs like that, we can get dodge much easier than going after drones :p specially for those without vigi! :D

Come an try the "new" allos! :)

Back