Next Island? Is it still coming this Summer?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Is it still planned to have Next Island open in May, 2009?

An email from David a long while back when I originally registered with Next Island's site says,
look for the LAUNCH of NEXT ISLAND - in May 2009. We think you will find it to be cool and engaging.

Why don't you ask them? :scratch2:

may 2009 you say so its launched in spring 2009

if MA's ETA is correct and thats a big IF

as most ppl know of previous ETA's

stop scratching your heads and ask already.. :laugh:

I am curious too :)

In a dynamicly decided time :)

Well, official MA ads said "Entropia Universe with CE2 will be released in 2008" ...

Do you know Duke Nukem Forever? xD

I speculate to not speculate or join in this especially spectacular spectical until such time as the expectorate the NExt Islad.

I really hope so :D

Next island can only be released after MA releases VU 10.0 (CE2) so unless MA havent told us something yet and next island have let that information leak, its guess work...

Nope... not May... Sorry to get hopes up..

email reply:
Not May 2009. Later but cannot tell you yet when as it is yet. I don't want to make statements that do not come true

Last edited:
your screens too small to view the full page, press Ctrl and mouse wheel or ctrl + - to zoom out.

Thanks, it isnt perfect but at 125% zoom on IE it is possible to get past the first screen at least :)

(though it still puzzles me why they cannot get it to work properly first time rather than expecting people to mess around with it)

zoom...

Use the flash zoom... right click also works.

and just to get your hopes up... another part of the email chain said
Yes we will have shops but until we launch we have no provision to sell anything.

so yes... there will be shops on the Next Island, but no, you can't buy those until Next Island is up... and yes, we have no idea when that will be but it will probably be sometime after May.

And why are they offering people who are not previously in EU gifts of items such as golf clubs and teleporter crystals?!?

Shouldnt they be available to absolutely everyone?

Launching an island? How can you launch an island? It's nigh impossible!

No it isn't!!

Lex Luthor proved it by way of thermo-nuclear blast! :rocket:

... it's... dynamic.

The launch date is dynamic :)

(Argh, beat me to it lol.)

Back