some ideas

wanda

Stalker
Banned
Wanda wanda Windsome
General:
1. A checkbox in the client loader where I can choose to keep my login/password active.
2. A proper screenshot system where good quality jpegs are saved with sequential file names.
3. Compartments that you can label in storage bins.
4. The ability to put BP books and orange clothes in storage.

Mindforce:
1. The ability to sell sweat on auction.
2. The ability to pop "bubbles". Although this would probably lead to auto-clicker use. At least the ability to only give them to yourself and not others.

Auction:
1. A more "ebay" like auction system where you can put an amount as a maximum bid.
2. Take away the ability to sell any tt item that has not been looted.

Loot:
1. Amount of loot should be relevent to difficulty of mob killed.

sounds cool id also like male and female TABs for the armor and clothing on auction saves time.
and a search function would be nice :girl:

i totally agree with the mob thing. When i first started i bought nice weps and armor thinking it meant that i could kill bigger stuff, ie. more loot.

Turns out i was wrong. Killing a exo young brought me 288 ped loot. I was confused. Why should i buy all this expensive stuff when my chance of hitting the jackpot is the same as everyone else. Last set of armor and weapon i bought.

Suicide

is my siggy working? :D

wanda said:
is my siggy working? :D

Yep. Good ideas by the way. The only thing that MindArk probably would not go for is storing usernames/passwords on the client. They are big on security, and I don't think they want to deal with support cases saying "My brother was on my account! It wasn't me!!!" Storing the password is handy, but it DOES cause problems unfortunately.

Back