2009 ***WoF WarSheet*** SCORES

89 Thorio's globaled for a loot total of 6912 PED. Average global amount was 77.66 PED.

Would you like to know more...?

Yes :yay: :yay: Tell us more :)

still no news about the stage 2?????

still no news about the stage 2?????

It takes quite a lot of time to verify all the scores. Better it takes a while and is correct than its quick and incorrect.

It takes quite a lot of time to verify all the scores. Better it takes a while and is correct than its quick and incorrect.

True... but rest assured we have already started sending digits across the Atlantic. We also know the sooner the scores are done, the sooner the draw can happen. The sooner the draw happens and the Groups are published, the sooner those teams can start choosing slots to duke it out :thumbup:

I send a PM to Hurrikane and this point... and I can hear him all the way from England... "Dammit.... AGAIN?!?!"

:laugh:

hey guys was not a critic!!!!!!!

i was just asking :rolleyes::ahh::silly2:

<-- getting pretty anxious

Kewl , good job , will enjoy to watch the scores :)

Thank you for doing this!

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work on this.

It is much Appreciated!

Ran

[Dancing & Singing]

I KNOW THE SCORES!!! I KNOW THE SCORES!!! Na-na-na-na

[/Dancing & Singing]

;)

We are still getting it together.... :yay: Could not resist

[Dancing & Singing]

[/Dancing & Singing]

;)

:nana:

Pm Me ;)

<=== waiting

[Dancing & Singing]
[/Dancing & Singing]
;)

Cmon the suspense is killing us! :silly2:

Last adjustments are being made this evening / night. We should (barring something unforeseen) be publishing the results of Stage 2 tomorrow. Keep in mind, the combined score from Stage 1 & Stage 2 determines the seeding. The top 6 teams will not face each other in Stage 3 (the reward for doing well you see ;) ). The remaining teams are in the pool and the draw takes place to determine the Groups for Stage 3. The top 6 will each be team #1 in the respective groups. Meanwhile, watch this video of last year's draw ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2008/102126-wof-draw-2008-video.html

Also, I will have some juicy stats to release now that 2 hunts have taken place. Combined loot totals, support scoring vs. main scoring, which mob gave up the most globals, etc... lots of useless info :laugh:

:eek::thumbup::woohoo: nice, something interesting to look at tomorrow, at work!

wooow wooow cant wait....

might actually get something done today now that i know the results aren't coming until tomorrow .... guess i can stop refreshing the page for a while now lol:yay:

Come on guys... let's put it together and donate a case of Red Bull for each member of the WoF 2009 Administrative Team!!!

Come on guys... let's put it together and donate a case of Red Bull for each member of the WoF 2009 Administrative Team!!!

Here`s my donation ;)
9.6redbull.jpg

Last adjustments are being made this evening / night. We should (barring something unforeseen) be publishing the results of Stage 2 tomorrow. Keep in mind, the combined score from Stage 1 & Stage 2 determines the seeding. The top 6 teams will not face each other in Stage 3 (the reward for doing well you see ;) ). The remaining teams are in the pool and the draw takes place to determine the Groups for Stage 3. The top 6 will each be team #1 in the respective groups. Meanwhile, watch this video of last year's draw ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2008/102126-wof-draw-2008-video.html

Also, I will have some juicy stats to release now that 2 hunts have taken place. Combined loot totals, support scoring vs. main scoring, which mob gave up the most globals, etc... lots of useless info :laugh:

Hm I thought it would be this system FOR ALL THE TEAMS and not only for the top #6 teams.It is very unfair from the teams #7-24 not to have a points reward from the 2 stages....
Imagine a group like this #1, #7,#8 and #9....and a group like this #6,#22,#23,#24...
The fair wouldbe teams #1-6,teams #7-12, teams 13-18,and teams 19-24 to put in the same groups so they could nt play together.This happens in 99% of the world sports draws...I hope it will change and even in the last moment it will be here too.
Otherwise sorry but the WOF is only for the big teams only with the big ingame population.

Hm I thought it would be this system FOR ALL THE TEAMS and not only for the top #6 teams.It is very unfair from the teams #7-24 not to have a points reward from the 2 stages....
Imagine a group like this #1, #7,#8 and #9....and a group like this #6,#22,#23,#24...

it worked the same way last year as it is this year as you can see here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orAzpKu4gfE

The fair wouldbe teams #1-6,teams #7-12, teams 13-18,and teams 19-24 to put in the same groups so they could nt play together.This happens in 99% of the world sports draws...I hope it will change and even in the last moment it will be here too.
Otherwise sorry but the WOF is only for the big teams only with the big ingame population.

That actually makes a bit of sense LOL

Only because last year Wales were drawn in the same group as the 1st and 7th placed teams in the qualifiers LOL - It did not get any more difficult than that based on the qualifying results (and no, we were not in the bottom 6:ahh:)

Is it possible that the draw wouldn`t be the same as in any sport competition????? :scratch2:

HAT1 HAT2 HAT3 HAT4
#1 #7 #13 #19
#2 #8 #14 #20
#3 #9 #15 #21
#4 #10 #16 #22
#5 #11 #17 #23
#6 #12 #18 #24

HAT1 are the first six teams and the holders of the group and teams from HAT2,3 and 4 are going in to those groups ....... simple as that. Fair as hell :laugh:

Last edited:
Is it possible that the draw wouldn`t be the same as in any sport competition????? :scratch2:

HAT1 HAT2 HAT3 HAT4
#1 #7 #13 #19
#2 #8 #14 #20
#3 #9 #15 #21
#4 #10 #16 #22
#5 #11 #17 #23
#6 #12 #18 #24

HAT1 are the first six teams and the holders of the group and teams from HAT2,3 and 4 are going in to those groups ....... simple as that. Fair as hell :laugh:

Yes I wrote the same thing.
I dont see the point not to have a fair draw like this...

While I do agree with the way it 'should' have been done, it is WAY too late to make changes now. Opening points on the Qaulifiers would have been very very different had it not mattered what scores anyone got outside of the top 6.

I know of at least one team that almost didn't show up at all in order to save money for when it actually began, seeing as everyone was going to qaulify anyway - and another which in my opinion scored low on purpose in order to avoid the top 6 in the hope that they may end up with a seeded team that is actually worse than them.

So yes, while the way described by you guys above is fairer, it's something that will need to wait till next year if it gets implemented. We can't go changing rules at the end of the qaulifiers when people have been building tactics on the rules the way they are now.

Back