Crafting with residue for full TT

You can global I believe, and the global will just result in you getting extra residue, or gems along with your full TT item

not used residue when crafting i usually store it and sell it.

You can global while using residue, but the residue used won't help the global value.

So let's say you're producing oreamps, average tt-value is 20 ped when crafted, by using residue you can make full tt ones at 78 ped, but it won't be a global.
It will only be a global if the item you make would be > 50ped even without the residue :)

That is so not true. One of my HOFs and numerous globals have been crafting full Quantity with residue. One HOF was a L BP full Quantity but ran out of residue.

yeah I had a string of 103 enmatter amp globals yesterday using residue. I have also gotten HOFs using residue as well.

When its your time to HOF whether you are using residue or not it will happen.

It's all been said, but not explained.

When crafting with residue the residue used is added to the TT of a successful result.

If you were to craft and the result is worth 5 peds with a max TT of 100, that is not a glow. This is clear, and understood.
Next click you make an item worth 95 peds, that is a glow. Also clear and understood.

Add in residue TT=200 peds and make the above 2 crafting attempts again: (imaginary)
First click and you will get the item worth 100 peds, and use up 95 peds of the residue, and have 105 peds of residue left. This is not a glow, as you only made an item worth 5 peds: you used the residue to make the item up to full TT.
Second click you get a 95 ped glow and an item worth 100 peds. You have 100 peds of residue left. you made an item worth 95 peds, and used 5 peds of residue to top the value of it up. This is a glow, you made an item worth 95 peds.

well uh...

the other thing to consider is that residue automatically adds tt value... so it gets you a global message more often even if it's not a hof... that's why you see so many Oreamp globals all over the place all the time.

the other thing to consider is that residue automatically adds tt value... so it gets you a global message more often even if it's not a hof... that's why you see so many Oreamp globals all over the place all the time.

no, sorry.

not true mesh, sry

this week ive been crafting oa102's with tons of res on quantity, about 20 sucesses full tt(100) and maybe 40 failures.

not a single glob or hof

on a side note, kinda weird, qr 35+ , sucess bar about 90% Ulim bp, and not a single 50 ped'r??? kinda sucks any ideas??

b

Back