Added Google maps to Entropedia

Mindark should launch a satellite to photograph calypso in high definition..

Thats a really cool feature, nice work. :)

I dont have IE6 myself, so I cant find out whats wrong. I took a look at the code, but nothing seems changed. Maybe its a good oppertunity to update your browser? ;)

Could be :D

Wasn't planning to mess around with anything before getting my new PC but maybe I should give it a shot.

Tried on a different PC, also IE6, same problem.

Tried on a different PC, also IE6, same problem.

I found out that the problem is that IE6 is an old piece of crap software ;). I made an ugly hack so that IE6 users see at least something, but dont expect JaxMaps to ever work.

I found out that the problem is that IE6 is an old piece of crap software ;). I made an ugly hack so that IE6 users see at least something, but dont expect JaxMaps to ever work.

Cool, I just wanted to be able to see the land properly and now I can, thanks witte :)

Updated Jaxmaps with a special version for Entropedia. Thanks a lot Jjax.

Witte,

I must say it looks great, but is would be nice if you and Jax could sync. your maps so that we don't see double info (outposts and PVP lines). But don't rush it, I love it the way it is now to :)

Would be nice if MA would give us some more detailed maps, but I'm hoping CE2 will bring those to.

Hey nice job doing this. Even the more detailed map is coming according to Frank :)

And as asked above about StreetView. Does Google give you the opportunity to use that in their API?

Phenominal. The detail in the layouts of the towns is really great!

very cool stuff. :cool:

Hey nice job doing this. Even the more detailed map is coming according to Frank :)

And as asked above about StreetView. Does Google give you the opportunity to use that in their API?

Yes it is indeed possible to add StreetView, but I do not really know the details about it, and I am not planning to add it either. But since its a wiki everyone can contribute of course.

One feature that I'd love added is the ability to see what the mob/resource name is by hovering your mouse over when your zoomed out.

As it is you need to zoom in pretty far to get the name of the mob.

Phenominal. The detail in the layouts of the towns is really great!

Thx Photon, when I did a town or fort I tried to record everything there. Minopolis is my favorite. I lived there for a couple weeks.

Witte you did a great job with this. I always wished there was a way to do this.

Thx Photon, when I did a town or fort I tried to record everything there. Minopolis is my favorite. I lived there for a couple weeks.

Witte you did a great job with this. I always wished there was a way to do this.

Thanks, and great job with the map ;). Some small errors I found while checking the TP's:

Halve of medusa is gone
Atlas island south TP does not fit
Port Atlantis TP does not fit
Zychion Citadel TP does not fit

I think the rest of the locations I checked are correct within 1 or 2 meters.

Back