Help: Skilling up Tailoring

Pauhe Gunor

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
Well what id like to know is whats the best way to skill up in tailoring, fed up of hunting and trying to switch over to crafting.

what would be the best BP to use to skill up and what level would be best to change the BP, Riley Boots from knowledge but just checking if i can benefit from others as its hard to get the Riley BP

is there any other BP out there thats just as cheap as the Riley per click?

This is what little skills i have at the monent in crafting...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks

I'd stick with the reilly ;)

once i sell my Junk ill be sure to get one then, Buy my junk people....

Chipping in is definitely the best way to skill up. ;)

is there any other BP out there thats just as cheap as the Riley per click?

Reilly Boots;
Bono Shades;
Catre Shoes;
um, one other, which I've forgotten. Please note that I measure cost in terms of markup, not tt.

Also, the technician's LSCFT texture blueprint does in fact use the lowest possible mu materials. So do at least 4 other wool-based textures, the only difference being the tt values of the 5+ different extractors they use.

GL & HOF

crafting basic pattern pants on condition worked for me
you`ll get lvl10 in no time, and with some lucky Hofs will cost you 2-3k peds (well, without them a little more :D.. but again, it worked for me)

some people also use Dino Shoes for skilling

if the Reilly BP is too high priced to get, You can also just craft basic pattern shirts/pants for a while

When your skills rise it is better to move up to a higher level BP to get faster skills.

If you dont mind the speed of getting Tailor Levels you could craft Textures instead, you can loot all needed crap to craft generic leather or large striped cotton textures :silly2:

I've skilled on generic leather textures up to lvl 7, and considering crafting on the TT bp's to lvl 10 from here, but I might even stick with the textures.. :)
No globals yet, but the return isn't that bad, after crafting at 50\50 condition\...

It takes some time, but it sure is the cheapest bp to skill on :)

(NB. I'm not skilling crafting for skills or as a profession, mostly for fun or relaxing, so this is my opinion only, not a highly qualified opinion ;) )

From my knowledge , no one ever did make ATH while chiping up :)

i think i chiped in like a few points in tailoring in my past but i think id like to skill up tailoring and yes i cant ATH if i dont craft :scratch2:

From my knowledge , no one ever did make ATH while chiping up :)

He asked for the best way to skill up .... not the best way to ATH :ahh:

He asked for the best way to skill up .... not the best way to ATH :ahh:
With ATH its more easy to skill up than with 0 on ped card :)

The best way is the one that give the most of skill the chipest with a fair chance to get some good BP or ATH to keep going.
chiping is often a not so good option , beside in some special case , like fapping...

I've also used both Riley and Mannel shoes for skilling.

Lately I've been doing generic leather texture. It's not fun at all, but somehow I always make small profit on that, even without ever getting any globals. I mostly use hide and extractors i loot, but even if you but it, the markup is very low.
Good luck with the skilling :)

Back