PERC's first treasure hunt.

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
This treasure is, alltho it is very small, something that can show it self to be a very usefull in the future to come.
Its application may be unknown but we all want it. It has been longed for since the dawn of time.
That is why we have safe guarded it. Now it is time for it to change hands.

//
The lord of Omegaton embraces the place anger.
You must also embrace anger.
Follow the path of anger but never let it overcome you. Control it. Master it.
Know when to follow the light and when to step away.

People run away from darkness towards the place of light.
Some people have failed, they are now dead. Your step must be swift if you whish to survive.
Never look back. The lucky number is the opposte of the unlucky number.
Hurry away from this place before it consumes you.
Use the lucky number to get away.

From the ashes into the blazing inferno. Never look. Many people have stone faces.
Run for shelter.
The shelter will tell you where you need to go from here. The first letter in the barrels will show you the only place you can go from here.
//

When you have completed this part.. Send me the approx coord of where you are.. If you are right.. I will send you the second part of the quest.

Good story and well written... Though the beginning is kinda easy (i think :eureka: ), the rest of your quest seems a little too cryptic for me. I've begun to think about it and try some path ingame already but it seems i don't take the right direction :(

Anyway, i like this kind of thing :thumbup:

Great initiative :thumbup:. I wish my brain was working so I could at least get a sense of this poem, but nothing is coming to me. I'll see if I can get it in the morning ... :wise:

hmmm... the treasure wasnt an empty FAP-5 by any chance was it?

cos I followed your directions and ended up in front of one which I promptly swiped :D :tongue2:

lol.. no it isent... It has a value...
Also.. There is more to the treasure hunt than just this...

nice "quest" :thumbup:
i've tried it but can only get decode 50% of it :(
still trying though ;)

Owww... :(

I hope whoever's FAP that was isnt too pissed at me then :tongue2:

ultimababe said:
Owww... :(

I hope whoever's FAP that was isnt too pissed at me then :tongue2:

lol i think it might've been mine ;) i know i dropped an empty FAP-5 or scanner there a few days back...

I know where it is :D

Cool... PM me then knuckles.. so I can give you the second part of the quest :D

how many ppl have solved the first bit starfinder?

None to my knowledge... That is... I havent recived any mails with the right place / coords in...

Very cool idea of you Starfinder! :)

Starfinder said:
None to my knowledge... That is... I havent recived any mails with the right place / coords in...

maybe you need too give us a clue? *nudges starfinder in ribs* :laugh:

//
Rumors have it that Omegaton were one of the first colonist companies to arrive at calypso. They needed strong holds to hold back the robots. Some of their best soldiers were without fear. They were merciless.
The best way for Omegaton to secure the treasure were to keep the clues with their best soldiers. They would never give up the secret. They would rather die.
The soldiers are now dead.
//

PM'd you. :thumbup: quite confident i got it right ;)

Wish I had a clue (nice idea btw) I somehow suspect I've never been to the starting place though since large swathes of Calypso are still uncharted territory for me :tongue3:

No one has got it right yet... still...

It has just been brought to my attention that a letter concerning the first time humans were present on Calypso, and when the robots were at their strongest, has been found...

Prehaps that helps?

Letter1.jpg

I like this treasure hunt, especially since it isn't a dead give-away (at least not to me :silly2: ) I been thinking about where the location might be for a while now and i think i am getting close.
Great job Starfinder! Here's some rep!

Thank you.
And the reason for it to be hard is that the "treasure" is kinda big.. Individuel TT value if much more than 100 PED on the item or.. Items.....

im going blind..

i've flipped letter1.jpg on its x axis, ive flipped it on its y axis.. i've overlayed it with 50% opacity.. =/

nothing matches up.. of course, im assuming that the 'dots' are my landmark guides.. otherwise im just squinting at pixels and seeing things.

Me and deg are hunting it down now.... we've got a lead.... but its thin.. very thin... if this is what you meant then your a very cheeky chappy cos its a very hard link to make. Anyway we'll hopefully have some co-ords to send you soon.

Starfinder has anyone reached the 2nd stage of the quest yet?

What are we actually looking for?

Are the Coords (24232.7,8223.5)?

None have reached it yet. Some have been close.

You are looking for a location :D Cant say it more precise without giving it away.. Or helping too much... Usually a treasure map / treasure hints dosent provide any interactivity so.. Thats why im not telling anything.. sry

But I can say this.. Some of the PM's I have got are on the right track.. They are more on the right track than they actually know I think....

Is it possible for you(Starfinder) to give us another riddle? or letter?or something that will help us find the "Treasure"?

I cant crack it. :( But all that Omegaton talk is making me think of Zychion Citadel and the Omegaton Statue.

Its a tough nut to crack this one, We're along the right lines apparantly but we just can't narrow down the location.... we're so close yet so far....

Back