Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.4.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the mini-update 9.4.3 between: 2009.03.18 08:00 and 2009.03.18 10:00 UTCWe apologize for any...

Originally Posted Here

i wonder how long untill someone says "yay CE2!" or something along those lines...

lol

:wtg: The music competition land area be added??? :wtg:

Updates... hmm, wonder will we see some new things?

no list on 9.4.2 blabla so no list for 9.4.3 :D

Maybe they add new VUs to hear what we would like to see?

Like revers psychology, they pretend to add something, keeps the servers down, lets us speculate and discuss on the forums and then they go like "AHA! so thats what they want / looking forward to the most" then dont do it at all, and add the total oposit, and save it for when they really need to make us happy? :silly2:

Hi,
The content list will be published when the release goes out. We've always done it like that so as not to give an unfair advantage to anyone.

Also, if there is no content list published for a small release like for example 9.4.2 its a sign that either:

a. There was no new user content.
b. We've introduced some items that are going to be used in an upcoming event and don't want to give it away.

Hi,
The content list will be published when the release goes out. We've always done it like that so as not to give an unfair advantage to anyone.

Also, if there is no content list published for a small release like for example 9.4.2 its a sign that either:

b. We've introduced some items that are going to be used in an upcoming event and don't want to give it away.

Upcoming event?
I believe you have rethinked your strategy, Frank.
Good luck

Oompahhable TUBAs what we all have been eagerly waiting for aeons are finally* here? :eek::yay:

* "Finally" as in "Foot guards are finally introduced" :p

Our necks seem kinda unprotected, aren't they? :scratch2:

I don't want to give any idea to MA :rolleyes: it's just something that always pops into my mind whenever a new VU or mini VU is announced :D

Oompahhable TUBAs what we all have been eagerly waiting for aeons are finally* here? :eek::yay:

* "Finally" as in "Foot guards are finally introduced" :p

:wtg: Footguards - we get footguards? :wtg:

Lugzan will LOVE that! :laugh:

I am a little confused why everyone is soo upset.

They have not said there will be new items in this MINI update

It is probably just CE2 preperation stuff again. I would not expect new items or anything like that from this mini update. Bug fixes etc for CE2 most likely as that is I would hope top of their list at the moment

So dont expect teh world peoples!!!

No wonder you guys are constantly pissed off, i have said it before and will say it again, i am glad i dont run EU with the likes of you guys around

Regards

Ace

People start revolting on the forums, FPC throws another no-description update ?
I'm not buying this anymore...

MA has never posted the contents of an update before the update that I have seen in the over 3 years I have been here. It comes after the update when one is posted. Nothing new here, nothing to complain and moan about.

If they post - update Wednesday - new pets - new mindforce there would be a run on nutrio and ME for all of those that see the update notice first, those seeing it 12 hours later would find the market drastically changed with all the speculation.

Or maybe C: Tweak the regen rates a little

at least it is the proof that they continue to develop the game.
and that they are not in the Bahamas with your money :D

There is 1 of them in Sweden which continues to work
Youpie Cs2 in 2050 after VU 9452.525
soon we will be "retired person "

Joke
:yay:

Good Luck MA

they pretend to add something, keeps the servers down, lets us speculate and discuss on the forums and then they go like "AHA! so thats what they want

thats actually quite a good idea:laugh:

Stinky:yay:

New Content: All avatars will now be anatomically correct.
Clothing is optional, but genital decay is now in effect.:eek:

Blackjack :cowboy:

And Nono, I AM in the Bahamas with your money. and your pet sheep.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vupJxwRNR_4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Maybe they add new VUs to hear what we would like to see?

Like revers psychology, they pretend to add something, keeps the servers down, lets us speculate and discuss on the forums and then they go like "AHA! so thats what they want / looking forward to the most" then dont do it at all, and add the total oposit, and save it for when they really need to make us happy? :silly2:

lol that sounds brilliant! :D

But when do we get the rl items "server hamsters"?

Hi,

You are missing the point I'm afraid ...

already cut down my deposits with 50%
probebly wil cut that % soon too
lets hope the best with this update (again)

oh, and give the sheep some boots so it can't run away :D

Acurly Frank, i remeber a time when MA used to add even "Server stabalizing VU" to the content list. Even if it was only that.

Or like "Slight grafical updates of the vegetaion in PA"

Or.. "changes in the dynamic loot system"..

Atlesat two first once of these examples are true, but you USED to add what the VUs did, and when i say "used to" maybe it was a few years ago, but still.. Even if it was the slighest change not concerning player content, what for Event items and so i understand. but.. ye. hope u get my point.

I miss it.

MA has never posted the contents of an update before the update that I have seen in the over 3 years I have been here. It comes after the update when one is posted. Nothing new here, nothing to complain and moan about.

If they post - update Wednesday - new pets - new mindforce there would be a run on nutrio and ME for all of those that see the update notice first, those seeing it 12 hours later would find the market drastically changed with all the speculation.

I agree with MA on that point, and I also agree with you.

However, when they post after the VU, it does not avoid our dear resellers from buying in emergency some items/resource they consider as unvervalued, stockthem two weeks and resell them when market is high enough. :rolleyes:

Back