PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Dominant
    Sierra Sapphire Sionia
    Society
    Guess Who
    Necro but just to confirm my brand new gold card reader behaved like this. I changed the batteries and it worked.

Maybe it was sitting on a shelf since 2009?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Hell yes, Necro, but not outdated. Such thing may happen anytime again

Sidenote: Some years ago, my reader was really broken. Replacement by MA within 3 days, but I live in europe, other continent may take a few days more.

Another sidenote: my sister is playing EU, too and if one of our readers will break we can use each others reader.

IF card breaks, hell only MA can help with that
    Glad that never happened to me so far.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaph
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Blog Entries
    Images

76 Batteries ARE LOW!

76 Batteries ARE LOW! Ditto!
    C:\Users\Dad\Pictures\Animated signature - Xaph ( final rendering with embed codes ).gif

my readers been giving me error the past 5+ years.. but in the end it still always gives the code

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaph
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Blog Entries
    Images

Best I can say

Mine is problematic too! Just watch the... Burning man vids and try again or purchase batteries!

C:\Users\Dad\Pictures\Animated signature - Xaph ( final rendering with embed codes ).gif

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edgewise
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xaph View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    76 Batteries ARE LOW! Ditto!
    Hello and welcome to 2017,

we have this thing called Entropia Pocket, try it out. It is completely free, and it doesn't give any low battery errors or similar (unless you keep forgetting to charge your mobile phone)

Or simply undo the screws to the reader and replace the batteries. Kinda simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by tyk View Post
    my readers been giving me error the past 5+ years.. but in the end it still always gives the code
    Why not order a new reader for free in the past 5 years? I've had a reader that started to malfunction (talking 2011 here) and all I did was a support case and they sent me a new one for free. Yeah, they even did send it to Scotland in just two days or so when I moved from Sweden to Scotland and had a craving for EU all of a sudden..

Entropia pocket eliminates all the problems that I used to have with reader/card etc.. and if I against all odds lose my phone, I can still have entropia pocket on my tablet at home. Or send a support case with my ID and stuff to have them remove it temporarily and use another unit for it.

How long is one without a phone these days any way
    If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by LangeTobias View Post
    Hello and welcome to 2017,

we have this thing called Entropia Pocket, try it out. It is completely free, and it doesn't give any low battery errors or similar (unless you keep forgetting to charge your mobile phone)

Or simply undo the screws to the reader and replace the batteries. Kinda simple as that.

Why not order a new reader for free in the past 5 years? I've had a reader that started to malfunction (talking 2011 here) and all I did was a support case and they sent me a new one for free. Yeah, they even did send it to Scotland in just two days or so when I moved from Sweden to Scotland and had a craving for EU all of a sudden..

Entropia pocket eliminates all the problems that I used to have with reader/card etc.. and if I against all odds lose my phone, I can still have entropia pocket on my tablet at home. Or send a support case with my ID and stuff to have them remove it temporarily and use another unit for it.

How long is one without a phone these days any way
    i have a spare reader, but like i said, it has always given the code after few tries... so no need to swap yet.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
    Society
    Vikings Of Entropia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tyk View Post
    I almost gave up on my reader this time. Error 72 and all. Even with the new Reader. Cleaned the card with no luck. Then when I almost gave up I licked the card and welll, it started working again? Did I show it love?

Items for sale in storage can be found here: OpaloMan's Junk​

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    suggestion: don't pull the card out completly, only as much that the display turns off. it seems the contacts inside the reader are scratching tiny plastic pieces from the card, which seems to be a source for those errors...

got a reserve reader long time ago at leipzig games convention, but my first reader still didn't give up after 11.5 years. crazy huh?

Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3