Achievement: Jack's welcome back party

Buck Wyld

Old Alpha
Society
PK Coatkillers
Alexander Buck Wyld
It was a dusky evening at twin mall. We had just heard our old Soc mate, capt jack black, had just been released from the dark and foul jail cells of the CDF. Having done his time and paid his debt to society I figured it was time for a little welcome back party.

On the way to the party we were abducted by a shuttle of the robot menace. Half way through killing our way through these evil drones we started to think that something was strange. Defender bots on a 29 ped'r beacon?

We continued on and eliminated the robot threat. We then started to our assigned levels to see what kind of spoils we had earned from our hard fought battle. I was still running for the lower levels when I saw a "WOOT!" in our team chat and thought, "ahhh flare filters???", but it was quickly followed by another "woot" and another! Something was up, my pm box was dinging like crazy.

While still trying to get to the maze level, I typed "what's up" to my team mates and clicked on the global chat button. Low and behold, we were GLOBALING!!! :yay:

When it was all said and done, the team hadn't looted any super rare beacon items but we did manage a TT total of 1400 ped!

I would like to thank the team, all the other beacon mates that have come along with us in the past, and all the friends who said gratz when they saw the globals start going off. And of course MA for finally hooking us up with the big one after 200 or so beacon runs ;)

buck

Last edited:
well welcome back jack :) what did he do :cry:!

Welcome back!

wish we had screenies of all of them but i figure 1400/70ish per so 20 globs?

b

Yes, it was really fun!!

It would've been hard to get screenies without a hot-key kind, cause then we would've missed the boxes :)

It was really a surprise, cause it seemed like any other beacon. Though the mobs have recently been mixed up on beacons recently.

Nice pic Jack. Yeah, I gained 70kg of gazz, so I had to do a quick refine else I'd slow to a crawl. I had the farthest to run too :)

I did have one box with the low level beacon loot, but I did have two globs out of 5 boxes. The other two boxes were no looters. Seems the better loot was higher up.

Can't wait for the next global beacon !! WooHoo :yay:

Last edited:
Back