Can't reach entropians.com

Darkaner

Stalker
Society
Silly Underground Family
Keiser Darkaner Söze
Am I the only one with this problem?

"Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" is all I get when I try to browse to entropians.com. The client can't connect either...

A tracert to entropians.com ends up at entropiaradio.com, but when browsing to that site I get "Directory listing denied".

:scratch2:

Guess I'm the only one with this problem... Or maybe the only one using entropians. :laugh:

Guess I'm the only one with this problem... Or maybe the only one using entropians. :laugh:

Same here. i was trying to find Xen-G i think his name is. Needed a Goblin Face (F) from his apt. only contact info was with the IM. guess u know how that ended up. Stood in PA for an hour spamming for it :/

*dodges tumbleweed*

Can reach the website now... client still not working though.

Are you getting a message similar to "Can't connect to server. invalid name or server unreachable"? That's what I'm getting after blowing the dust off my installation, so to speak :)

Are you getting a message similar to "Can't connect to server. invalid name or server unreachable"? That's what I'm getting after blowing the dust off my installation, so to speak :)

Yup that's it. If you figure it out let me know. :)

Entropians.com is in a transition period. The IM network was getting very little usage by the Entropia playerbase.

I have some other ideas for the site, which may or may not include a revival of the IM service.

Once plans have been solidified, I will make an announcement.

For now, I will close this subforum.

Back