Votes: 214 65.0%

• Total voters

vanjadiablo

Alpha
Society
united BALKAN spies diplomat and public relation advisor
DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO
As a title says , do we want a sex change ingame :confused: :woot:

No, I don't think it should be possible to change genders ingame.

Cheers :beerchug:

Seems useless to me, why would we want sex change?

And if its becuse the other sex have cheaper armour, as soon as the sex change was intreduced, this would not be the case anymore. The prices would be as flat and the same as a ... god knows what. but a flat and not changing thing.

So i see no resone really.

You really want that cheap (F) armor don't you?

Then, you want more expensive male armours? :scratch2:

Maybe if I want to borrow from some1 who`s M ........ Numerus options or uses of sex change :cool:

Maybe if I want to borrow from some1 who`s M ........ Numerus options or uses of sex change :cool:

Yes. it would be a terrific chanse for me to get those boobs that i always wanted! :yay:

As my opinion goes.... I wouldn`t change sexy curves on my F ava for nothing, but maybe there are ppl out there who want/need to change...who knows.
There can be milion of reasons of why and why not.
The truth is I`m just bored @ work and wanted to make a BOOM poll :D
So it seems i got it :wtg:

i'm truthfully surprised there are genders in game really considering we have no pumps or ports;)
why not make its unisex feminion, and unisex macho?:laugh:

i'm impressed about the results of the poll. you arent? it's ony if you want and why dont?

yes but

Voted yes, because it would be a step further towards freedom in our
(ok... MA's) virtual universe :yay:

But ofc, it wouldn't be without some impact on the IG economy :(

just my :twocents:

Lez. :wtg:

I just wonder what Kimmi will vote for :scratch2: :flip::flip::flip::flip::flip:

Nah i dont think this should be possible, you made a decision on creation then your stuck with it, do you want a sex change irl to? makes me wounder...are you confused :laugh:

:eek: I think from now on I will only walk with my arse against the wall :silly2:

Back