Force avatar gender based on RL info in Entropia account

I submit "mangina" instead of shemale :D On the flipside, I like to call female-males "wemis," one of which I was on another game, to avoid being hit on. So let the males have female avis, maybe it puts the scare into some so they bother us less!

Whatever someone else wants to do doesn't bother me, so long as it doesn't hurt me. This is a virtual reality. If I want to play an avi that looks exactly like me I'll play the game of RL.

Just my insignificant opinion :D

Why do we have to play as humans?
Not everyone plays as humans. Visit Minopolis from time to time you will find Umbra's occasionally at the auction. Im sure ive seen them elsewhere. I hope MA will in the future release some other skin for avatars to wear too.

admitting i haven't read through all posts..

i think we're playing a roleplaying-game and i wish it remais the way it is. everyone should be free to choose his ava, from all the possible options. i also respect the wish for ppl to hide their RL-gender for whatever reason.

hell, if you are afraid of that, just treat everyone equal!!

if you have issues with changed genders deep inside you, it's your own issue to sort out!

btw, female avas played by male players are not 'shemales'. and anyone hoping to get better treatment with female ava is not a scammer!

get down, enjoy the personalities instead of the sex, don't fall in love with a female ava, treat everyone equal - and you'll be alright ;)

admitting i haven't read through all posts..

i think we're playing a roleplaying-game and i wish it remais the way it is. everyone should be free to choose his ava, from all the possible options. i also respect the wish for ppl to hide their RL-gender for whatever reason.

btw, female avas played by male players are not 'shemales'. and anyone hoping to get better treatment with female ava is not a scammer!

Read the first edited post with the new idea based on player feedback. It also addresses the privacy option.
"Shemales" as in male players who pretend to be females. It has nothing to do with the gender of the avatar.

Based on invalid points...I propose a real alternative...

This would seriously cut down on the numbers of shemales. There`s plenty males running around as shemales, lots of those pretending to be females in RL to get preferential treatment from the dominant male community.

Some of the posters had some valid points, so instead of forcing avatar gender based on RL account info, having the avatar choose to display his RL gender in the avatar information window based on the following 3 settings would be better idea: 1st RL male, 2nd RL female, 3d Undisclosed gender.

Why don't we just forget about the idea altogether and chalk it up to the musing of man who needs MA protection...from his genetic male...I can't help myself...self...:rolleyes:

I propose instead…

That we create a female av only zone…where women in game…can work, play hunt, mine, and rest in peace...undisturbed by the unwanted attentions and false gifts...better known as bribes...of men...say the whole area around Nymphtown to the sea and an equal distance north south and west...:cool:

And give PVP4 to the guys who need special protection from their genetic uncontrollable male urges to give, protect, Kill*, etc... etc... women...

There would be surrogate...big boobed of course…female shopkeepers who will take all their gifts…and say things like “oooh for me?…god what would I ever do without you?…throw them a kiss…and return their gifts to the loot pools of female avs...so there will be no personal hard feelings…:cool::cool:

Maybe a new city WimpTown.…or WhippedTown…where our surrogate female shopkeepers…will be dressed in black…some with a bulge in their crotch…giving a sneer and a whipping....that would make a mutant weep…”can’t control yourself can you wimp…you’ll give till it hurts…and stop giving when I say stop…and if you whine about it…well you know the drill…”:cool::cool::cool:

of course women could enter...but at their own risk of recieiving unwanted gifts...to heavy to carry out...trapping them...forever...but there would be signs posted...warning them of the risks they take...and of course they will have to take a toxic shot...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

They could call for rescue team fom Nymphtown…who would come…shoot them...to put them out of their misery.. loot them...to teach a lesson...they would revive in safety in Nympthtown… receive half their stuff back with the rest going on auction...proceeds going for prizes in the annual man hunt...and sacrifice to the Goddess of HOF'S:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

*with kindness of course

Last edited:
I will make my answer as soon as im back from my studys in a few hours, dang i wish i could spend more time to post now, in the morning >.<

This is truely a intressting read. ^^

Hmm I read the first post again and now it is better but it wont solve anything.

1) if you can CHOOSE to display the RL gender those who want to pretend to be chicks can still do it

2) if you are FORCED to display RL gender some issues with boys hitting on the RL girls will appear

I understand why you would like it to be known but the issues it would maybe bring up are worse than the point that some guys pretend to be females

agreed LeeLoo

I cant believe this thread is still around...

Forget about trying to change the system and instead learn instead to tell the difference yourself..

Making a rpg more RL will cause more problems than exists already.. let it lie and let this thread die..

yes i would like the "IQ" displayed toO:spam:

Back