A Land Area - By any means.

Status

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
i feel the time is now to write this so....

Dear MindArk, First Planet Comany, Planet Partners and fellow Entropians ;)

my dream/goal since them was to own a Land Area. (of which has brought me to compose this thread) it was always been very long turn and i see myself there with in 10-15 years time.

Since the grand success of TIC, CND and the banks i have become highly interested in owning a larger stake in the virtual world in which so many prosper, i guess i wish to play a bigger role in the future of entropia mainly because how far i can see it going in the next 10+ years i can see its worth the investment now. So i am highly interested in obtaining a land area.

now a lot of people may depo to use land areas, but im guessing (especially with the banks) after the massive pay check you get it can sometimes be a fluctuating loss especially after 3-4 years on so. funds are a little tight atm but if i can do something i always will so not to miss out. So i have a little proposal which could be good for us both long term.

I could be loaned the peds needed to buy a land area, or just loaned it over all, either in a blaze of publicity or quietly (could be something to do with mindbank) they both have pro's, and i will mange it, work on it, and over all make it as profitable as it can be to the best of my ability. in return you can automatically take 50%+ of everything the estate brings in forever. an opportunity like this doesn't come around often so i would never sell it but to make sure a lock could be in place so that i can't, so we would both continue to make 50% each, with no extra work on your part, forever. this means that we both really win long term.
as i am very interested in investing more with in entropia my share in most occasions will be re-invested to help bring in more people to the planet as a whole also.

if this is done publicly it would generate massive interest which would act as some amazing advertising for the estate and you or your planet as a whole.

just in idea,
Thanks for your time,
Matthew.

Last edited:
Think I understand you right that A. someone will hand you the deed or money to buy the land purly on trust without any collateral. I have read enough of your posts and I really do believe you would do a great job of running and advertising a LA but the amount of trust would have to be huge.

B. Maybe you mean that the LA owner can hold the deed but let you run the whole thing and give you 50%. Now the problem becomes that you would have to trust the LA owner and prove that you can bring people in and hope the owner does not drop you after getting things running well.

I wish you all the luck in your quest and even more luck if you get a deal.

Jet

Gl in youre project, but do you want to re type it becose im one of the ones that cant spell but im shamed to admit i did not understand youre post :(

Can any one tell me is he asking for someone to give him money to buy land ?

It's a nice dream, but I don't think you're gonna get anyone to bite on this. Especially current land owners. Why would someone essentially lend you their land only to make 50% of what the land brings in?

Props for trying to think outside the box but I think the only way you're gonna get a land area without having the money to purchase one is to convince a bank or an individual to grant you a loan on the idea that you'll be able to pay that loan back plus interest. If the basis for the loan getting paid back is the land area making money, you might be out of luck.

I certainly wouldn't loan anyone the money, or even buy a land area myself right now, with the prospect of the universe expanding. Land values will likely drop as well as expected profits since there will be more land/planets for people to spread their wealth around. If more players come in and stick around to fill all the extra space it might be worth it, but with retention rates the way they are now, something would have to fundamentally change.

This is youre signature

'~ Entropia Universe Consultant - Helping dreams become reality. ~
PM me for more details on services and area's of expertise.
'

And now that i understand you are asking for someone to land you the dead of land whith no colaterals ?

I think you need to reconsider youre 'area's of expertise' little :scratch2:

before this i was thinking i seen it all, but humans surprise me every day:(

how about get a job save some cash put it in the bank build up some credit get a loand from your bank make a deposit and then buy the land area yourself

its the way most people do it to buy there items

I did not understand entirely.
do you mean the new mindbank would give you loan to buy LA and they keep the deed until mortgage is paid?

Amazing! I'm stoned as hell, but it seems i'm the only one responding (until now) that did understand what he wanted to say!
He wasn't asking anyone to borrow, or lown him an LA. He was asking MA to do it (giving him the LA)! And proposing a split of 50% of the revenue with MA (FPC) ad eternum. I find it a clever idea :D, but like i said, my brain is under the effect of pretty psycotropic organic chemicals. Take care. :beerchug::pimp:

I was about to say something else, but i forgot :laugh:.

Ah, can i have one too?

He wasn't asking anyone to borrow, or lown him an LA. He was asking MA to do it (giving him the LA)! And proposing a split of 50% of the revenue with MA (FPC)

I thought maybe that's what was meant, but I'm not sure why MA would even go for that. As it stands right now, they are in control of the loot. If they want more money, they can just tax all loots. The only thing this would do would set a precedent for others to follow...

Free land areas for everyone! :yay::laugh:

I hope they give you a LA like that. And if they do, I want 2.

Amazing! I'm stoned as hell, but it seems i'm the only one responding (until now) that did understand what he wanted to say!
He wasn't asking anyone to borrow, or lown him an LA. He was asking MA to do it (giving him the LA)! And proposing a split of 50% of the revenue with MA (FPC) ad eternum. I find it a clever idea :D, but like i said, my brain is under the effect of pretty psycotropic organic chemicals. Take care. :beerchug::pimp:

Ah, can i have one too?

Mayby if MA get stoned we can all get land :scratch2:

What bar is Marko going on saturday nights ?

Well, i slept, woke up, i'm not stoned anymore, but still wouldn't mind an LA of those, or 2, like blackhawk.

You check your grammer if you want to be serious.
Also, come up with solid ideas on how you will accomplish this.
Projected Income.

Just suggestions.

Good Luck.

This is so funny... Funniest is that i think this guy seriously thinks this can happen :laugh:

This is so funny... Funniest is that i think this guy seriously thinks this can happen :laugh:

Nah he just woke up and is not stone any more, the think is as he was stone last night he forgot he wrote the post.;)

Sorry but its not possible. What stopping me from saying hey! MA, give me every land in the game and you can have 90% of the profits. :p

Sorry but its not possible. What stopping me from saying hey! MA, give me every land in the game and you can have 90% of the profits. :p

No MA! Give them to me and ill give you 92!!! % of the profits ;)

You cant be serious?

i am very much deady serious... when you buy a house or car you are given the money (normally) and they you pay them back?. when you start up a business you can take out a business loan, again essential given money, then pay that money back with X % of your profits each month till the money is payed back right?

well i am exploring these possibility's with in entropia, with MindBank set with in 12 months i am very interested to see how far these new possibilities and opportunity's can take me.

most likely this will never happen, but at lest its bringing around discussion and making us question the possibilities.

but even if theres the smallest of chances, which there is here, i would kick my self if i missed out on them.

Ah, can i have one too?

this is exactly what i mean it is mainly a discussion aimed at the possibility's between player and MA

but i just couldn't risk the chance of a fellow entropians being interesting in the idea so added that in to. ;)

He must still be stoned from last night let see if he wake up tomorow:(

btw dude someone told you that yes you can loan money to buy house, so go work put litle money away then go see youre bank and ask for loan.

PS. mine advice is free of charge. Whish you luck.

Why use a player owned forum to offer MA a business deal? Isn't it better to send it to your future partner?

i am very much deady serious... when you buy a house or car you are given the money (normally) and they you pay them back?. when you start up a business you can take out a business loan, again essential given money, then pay that money back with X % of your profits each month till the money is payed back right?

well i am exploring these possibility's with in entropia, with MindBank set with in 12 months i am very interested to see how far these new possibilities and opportunity's can take me.

most likely this will never happen, but at lest its bringing around discussion and making us question the possibilities.

but even if theres the smallest of chances, which there is here, i would kick my self if i missed out on them.

Look up the owner of Emerald malls, he loaned the money from his bank. Needed support from his parents though...

Status
Back