Thaddeuss Presents: EU Economy Propaganda Video

Thaddeuss

Prowler
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Thaddeuss Thad Scotsman
Hello their again fellow entropians, been a good 8 months since ive made a video so please be nice i am alittle rusty lol

This is just a silly little video i made up making fun of the economy woes everyone is so scared of. its all just a load of crap i made up but i thought u guys might enjoy it and find it funny as well :)
Enjoy my latest creation

EU Economy Propaganda
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5A7Ck3pDsc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Actually made me smile.

God plot!

lol that was awesome :laugh:

hehe thanx guys glad you enjoyed it :silly2:

kind of a end of the world hysterical rant type of deal hehe

Last edited:
Great Video.....

Great Video.....

lol ND isnt too pleased with the video showing his bank going into bankruptcy.

u know, i would rather TT the gears than to sell it for sweat which is worth nothing lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haha. That was some great stuff

ha not a bad video.

who knows what might happen.

thanx for the comments guys !

hehe glad you liked it ND was alittle worried it might not sit well, with me using ur bank and all hehe hope u didnt mind m8 :) all just silly fun anyway know ones stupid enoug hto take it seriously .. :silly2:

i
would rather TT the gears than to sell it for sweat which is worth nothing lol

was wondering who was going to comment on the 700 ped tt in weapons for all of 4k sweat hehe

geuss it would of been better to TT all that stuff hehe but hey, i left alot of holes :)

and maybe in light of the economy crash MA removed the TT terminals to keep all the peds in game hehe it is in the not so distant future remember.

we are already gearing up for non tt mining bombs and probes hehe :)

but thats another movie i think ...

geuss it would of been better to TT all that stuff hehe but hey, i left alot of holes :)

and maybe in light of the economy crash MA removed the TT terminals to keep all the peds in game hehe it is the not so sar future remember.

That is what I assumed, the TT were no longer functioning or would not pay out for the items.

That was brilliant!

Good Job Thad!

hehe yea im sure lots of newer players will laught at this all the ubers not so much maybe... probably hitting a bit of a nerve :silly2: hehe jk :D

Cool video Thaddeus,

Don't worry, I don't think too many will be taking offense to it, all some fun. You told the story really well, maybe if it happens when Cryengine comes in the ubers will have facial emotes to express their sorrow even better :)

Got a good laugh out of that one! Awesome vid!

It's not entirely inconceivable, but I think skills in the end will trump all. What good is a uber weapon if you don't have the uber skills to use it?

Great video, the whipped combibo sweaters really got me laughing :laugh:

Thanks for the smile on my face ;D

just following in your footsteps Mccormick

the wacky and some times disturbing videos u post are a very good muse to get my twisted brain gears a turn'n :cool:

:rofl: I love it !

The bibo / whip / death shot is priceless !

newbz rule! :woot:

Jamhot

Yes! Finally another vid from Thad! :)
Way to go Man! Good job I enjoyed it!

Lov'n the great response this is getting guys thank you im very happy to see people are enjoying it:) even big name film makers like yourmom, jam and bam cool !

certainly dont have their kind of editing skill, so i geuss i just have to make it up with a good story :D

im was going to use the song Final Countdown by Europe for this vid but Antiflag beat them out sooo... got to start working on something for that song maybe a cryengine update conspiracy theory hehe idk only time will tell i geuss...

ty everyone for the kind words its nice comments that keep me filming :)

Well then oi! to my fellow punker :silly2:

i do most of my vids with tunes people would like really the first one that i went all out with my taste in tunes :)

use to have a mohawk in rl till i had to go get a real job .. they made me cut it off :(((

Back