Pirate's Investment Fund

so if you invest 1000 peds then you get paid 25 ped per week interest?

and you can request your 1000 peds back at any time?

thx :cool:

You have to tell him 1 week in advance, so he can free up the peds if necessary :)

eh, beginning on 1st post of this thread:

btw dont be so horny :silly2: cause i am not sure if he still accept more investment, read whole thread if you wanna know why :)

He has reached his limit in investments, so I guess he is not taking on any more at the moment. But what will the future bring? ;)

I'm sorry, but if it does go tits up I can just see how Mr Policeman will enjoy writing the details down.

"So tell me again sir, you gave Mr Pirate (who lives on an alien planet) your imaginary money and now he wont give it back?"

:idea:

:money: :money:

:saint: :deal: :better: :smirk:

:umn: :wave: :naughty:

:scratch: :duh:

:lam: :cussing: :broke:

:loco:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but if it does go tits up I can just see how Mr Policeman will enjoy writing the details down.

"So tell me again sir, you gave Mr Pirate (who lives on an alien planet) your imaginary money and now he wont give it back?"

Mr Policeman:

"So tell me again sir Mega, you deposited REAL money to EU and bought VIRTUAL hangar/shop/land/weapon/girl/whatever, they bankrupt and they are not willing to give your tenths of thousands of dollars back?"

mate, no offence, but your post here is pointless/useless and do not add anything to that thread

EDIT: i rarely see here ppl willing to help (except investors, and ppl like Trifle), nobody with advices, nobody trying to contact fund owner with crafters, nobody wanna make this fund better, etc. etc., only whiners, more and more, who is next? thats why we have what we have in EU and real world, i am tired of you, lets change EU main slogan to RCL (Real Cash Losing) and all will be happy...

Last edited:
so im considering investing. I need to know a couple things first. how do we collect the interest? and if we want can we put the interest into our investment? and can we, if we want just automatically put the interest into the investment?
if i could get a pm on this so i dont have to wade through this topic that would be great!

Dont consider investing right now, i will not accept any more invesments. I will ask for investors when i need more funds desperately, i am right now happy with the amount of peds i have. But if u do want to become an investor please wait for a week or two when i will post the rules of share trading and then u may buy shares from the present investors if ofcourse they are willing to sell you

Turns 2 be true :))

Dont consider investing right now, i will not accept any more invesments. I will ask for investors when i need more funds desperately, i am right now happy with the amount of peds i have. But if u do want to become an investor please wait for a week or two when i will post the rules of share trading and then u may buy shares from the present investors if ofcourse they are willing to sell you

Time will prove my old written story ;)....Pirate you dont have time or you dont have enough clients to buy stufs to turn over your ammounts;)... PHYUUUUU WAITING THE COMPETITORS TO RAISE THAM PRICE ....

DANNNNNG :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:....yo i never make mistake in calcules....as i told bf. time will kill you ;)...

BTW good luck :yay:

Time will prove my old written story ;)....Pirate you dont have time or you dont have enough clients to buy stufs to turn over your ammounts;)... PHYUUUUU WAITING THE COMPETITORS TO RAISE THAM PRICE ....

DANNNNNG :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:....yo i never make mistake in calcules....as i told bf. time will kill you ;)...

if you are able to read and understand written text it was stated before why he is not doing that :rolleyes:

you even dont have balls to reveal your name, and you keep writing bullshit here, which really means (you can disagree but its true) that you are scaried, you are pathetic iby

children in kindergarten would faster understand what they are talked to, get out of that thread!

that post was meant to be a bit offensive

Last edited:

thats the kind of **** that MA tend to reward with UL-oa103... geez... cant even write decently

yay MA yay!

if you are able to read and understand written text it was stated before why he is not doing that :rolleyes:

you even dont have balls to reveal your name, and you keep writing bullshit here, which really means (you can disagree but its true) that you are scaried, you are pathetic iby

children in kindergarten would faster understand what they are talked to, get out of that thread!

that post was meant to be a bit offensive

Well i dont have to and i wont rev. my-name...its not compolsary...huhmmm isnt this ironc :? Sharing my opinion it is called 'the freedom of speach ' prob. you heard about that also .... And what about to move myself out from here ....well I WONT ! this one we call as 'the freedom of will'. Far on as i my age allowes me to be even Vic;s parent so no kinderg. stufs need to be involved :)). Yay and another intresting thing just i already forgat to mention . Why are you so upset to reveal about some tradeing misteryes ??? I have the right to inform peep's that all trades are final in one hand and also i have alos the right to explain to peep's that Vic's plans works with 1-10 k ped's upper on that it's a majour risk that hi will be not able to turn over as many time hi needs to make the ''fee's''...

What about your offensive post ..sincerelly you prove your lvl. of culture how high it is. So i wont even take into consideration what you have wroted there.

And yes all Vic's activity i find UBER upsetting

1) makes money with others money instead use bank system and do it in public..there are ppep's who invested a lot of peds in bank managing !
2) no guarantees @ all on his activity
3) personal shout out's vs. Lebaner who invested a bit of time compared to Vic
4)final version of this 'trust found ' i dont whant to see peep's crying after tham peds. !
5)aio(all in one) i consider as a dumb ideea and seeing that it is also supported hurts more . I see this all as a chartity system built up by a 16 years old kid ... wooha what a huge guarantee hi makes in my eyes i cant even tell you about that .....

Well i dont have to and i wont rev. my-name...its not compolsary...huhmmm isnt this ironc :? Sharing my opinion it is called 'the freedom of speach ' prob. you heard about that also .... And what about to move myself out from here ....well I WONT ! this one we call as 'the freedom of will'. Far on as i my age allowes me to be even Vic;s parent so no kinderg. stufs need to be involved :)). Yay and another intresting thing just i already forgat to mention . Why are you so upset to reveal about some tradeing misteryes ??? I have the right to inform peep's that all trades are final in one hand and also i have alos the right to explain to peep's that Vic's plans works with 1-10 k ped's upper on that it's a majour risk that hi will be not able to turn over as many time hi needs to make the ''fee's''...

What about your offensive post ..sincerelly you prove your lvl. of culture how high it is. So i wont even take into consideration what you have wroted there.

And yes all Vic's activity i find UBER upsetting

1) makes money with others money instead use bank system and do it in public..there are ppep's who invested a lot of peds in bank managing !
4)final version of this 'trust found ' i dont whant to see peep's crying after tham peds. !
5)aio(all in one) i consider as a dumb ideea and seeing that it is also supported hurts more . I see this all as a chartity system built up by a 16 years old kid ... wooha what a huge guarantee hi makes in my eyes i cant even tell you about that .....

I. revealing your name is of course not compolsary but it shows us that you have something to hide, and you are afraid of it :D

II. there is a freedom of speach, but do it in proper place! start new thread and invite us for talk there, didnt i mention it before? :scratch2:

III. you are not revealing any trading mysteries, you are keep talking only that Pirate wont be able to make peds for interest, well he is making them, tell us how he can lose here, even if markup will go down by 5% for all ores which wont happen, he can fast sell his ores from storage even with that lose and work out that money back in few days

IV. about my culture, well, i had to lower it to talk with you on same level :D

about upsetting Pirate's activity

1. oh, now bank owners will be dissatisfied with situation ;) nobody forced them to invest in bankig, they took risk, in which world you live that there are not ppl making money from other money? :D

2. nobody gives you full guarantee at any place, investors decide to take risk

3. so hm, Lebanner inveseted his time so nobody can compete with him, i see

4. same as 2.

5. sometimes 16 yo ppl are much smarter than old ones :yay:, btw some older ppl help him to make his business going smooth

thats all

I. revealing your name is of course not compolsary but it shows us that you have something to hide, and you are afraid of it :D

II. there is a freedom of speach, but do it in proper place! start new thread and invite us for talk there, didnt i mention it before? :scratch2:

III. you are not revealing any trading mysteries, you are keep talking only that Pirate wont be able to make peds for interest, well he is making them, tell us how he can lose here, even if markup will go down by 5% for all ores which wont happen, he can fast sell his ores from storage even with that lose and work out that money back in few days

IV. about my culture, well, i had to lower it to talk with you on same level :D

about upsetting Pirate's activity

1. oh, now bank owners will be dissatisfied with situation ;) nobody forced them to invest in bankig, they took risk, in which world you live that there are not ppl making money from other money? :D

2. nobody gives you full guarantee at any place, investors decide to take risk

3. so hm, Lebanner inveseted his time so nobody can compete with him, i see

4. same as 2.

5. sometimes 16 yo ppl are much smarter than old ones :yay:, btw some older ppl help him to make his business going smooth

thats all

Time will tell us who's right ;) ... trust me ... the decision factor is always the TIME !!! Nothing else ...

Time will tell us who's right ;) ... trust me ... the decision factor is always the TIME !!! Nothing else ...

ok, can we let TIME tell it and stop arguing here? :p

ok, can we let TIME tell it and stop arguing here? :p

Best way to make and do a friendhips ;).. in final.!

....:wtg:...

Yes we stop .. we showed our ideas, in order we disagee but ... further on friends:) as we was not till now. Lets Time separate our ideas or prove contraries.

GL-> in EU

withdrawal :
James Sircus Wolf - 3300 peds

Thx mate hope u had a good experience

Investment update :
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore - 5000 peds
Quad Weekly,
Thx Starkiller

Not a problem my friend :)

glad to be doing business:yay:

If you need assistance with anything let me know ;)

Is there a post where you show interest earned to date? Also, Will you consider reinvesting interest and increasing principle?

1. Bank system in EU is a big pawn shop... hardly a bank... and like he said in his past post... if he had collateral or other stuff to secure loan he wouldn't need PED because he could sell that item... The banks in EU blow... they charge ridicolous interest rates and only give a portion of the TT value of collateral (if ive heard correctly).

2. Well... when I put money into stock theres no guarentee that they will perform good... you just hope they are doing as strong as they look and they dont flop.

3. Well... we all have to start somewhere dont we?

4. Well back to #2... its an investment, its a 144% yearly return on investment... I dont care who you are if you are getting that return on anything your risking a lot... therefore the risk is matching the return, basic principle of investing/financing. Read up.

5. Well... people like James made 1k interest with Mike for a duration of time, I made several 100PEDs.... Yes he needs money because he doesn't have the means to finance himself, but at the same time hes offering people PED on investment. AKA its investing, you give him PED and he will give you a return on investment....

Also wikipedia should not be used at all for reference... but I guess for info its ok....

Look, Iby your obviously not a fan of Pirate or his service... Itd be respectful of you to just leave and stop with the negativity... you obviously created a EF account just to flame him....

If anything offer decent info... this is investment and there is always risk. I talk to Pirate almost daily... but at the same time... I cnat trust him 100%, although I have access to a baseball bat, I dont have access to his country... If you dont want to risk a "ponzi scheme" then leave or ignore this... for everyone else please understand their is 100% risk in investing, and in return you get 144% return... so just make sure your sure that you want to invest before you do.

Stop bashing someone who has yet to do anything wrong.

LeWolf86, that post wasnt necessary as we explained with iby everything and your post may only lead to start flame again... so pls use this thread only to investment info purposes, thx

Is there a post where you show interest earned to date? Also, Will you consider reinvesting interest and increasing principle?

Friday I am getting my quad weekly interest, I will make a screenshot of it and post it here.

I am working on something and it will show some proof of the paid interest. Just give me some time. I have a very hectic irl. But it is coming this week or the next. What it will be is up to Mike to announce when it is ready and the time is right ;)

But it was said very well lewolf.

Ola,

For those that still don;t believe here is a screenshot of my quad weekly paid interest.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I have received almost 900 peds in total now in interest.

Also, any investors getting interest, please take a screenshot (with date), upload it to ef and pm me the screenshot link. I am putting something together now and that would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

If any of the current investors want to sell their shares, im wishing to do business :cool:

Back