News: New Planet Partner Announced

Could the mods lock this thread allready?
Seeming theres too many that are daft enough not to read the thread and realize it was an aprilfools joke...

Could the mods lock this thread allready?
Seeming theres too many that are daft enough not to read the thread and realize it was an aprilfools joke...

Given the fact there are a load of EFD awards directly under the article saying it's a hoax, I am amazed people are still thinking its for real. Anyway I have edited the article to make it very clear right at the top its a joke ;)

(I cant lock it as I am not a mod member)

Why cant this be real.

I would have loved to play this world, stupid april fools jokes.

Would have been great for us girls with no stupid guys around.

Would have been great for us girls with no stupid guys around.

But what about Ken then? Surely there's room for Ken on Barbie's planet, right?

But what about Ken then? Surely there's room for Ken on Barbie's planet, right?

And Barben, And Kerbie. Got to cater for all in the real world.

Oh hang on, we do that already. They just play the opposite sex :D

:wise: Ken is NOT Barbies husband anymore, they divorced in friendship! But there is a new guy, who is called .... "the new guy". This information is collected from the Barbie Issue 01/06 and a sea of children-tears has been dropped already to wash that greasy guy away, still Ken Sunshine is rooted deeply in the heads of millions.

The relationship between Barbie and Ken was cooling down for years already before the divorce as you can see here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111234,00.html

Dont you think i am a smithers! I am a psychologist, stuff like this is discussed in social psychology. I tell ya all Armageddon is near!

lol April Fool joke huh? It must be or else I am really dumb:yay:

Oh no, Barbie is one step closer to the virtual world with the release of:

Barbie the "Computer Engineer" :laugh:

http://2010.sxsw.com/node/4305

Shoot me if this articles' joke ever turns into reality :D

Oh no, Barbie is one step closer to the virtual world with the release of:

Barbie the "Computer Engineer" :laugh:

http://2010.sxsw.com/node/4305

Shoot me if this articles' joke ever turns into reality :D

Nice use of Post Necro'ing :silly2:

Soon there will be programmer Barbie, and MMO Addict Barbie (Including Limited Edition Social Shutout Barbie):wtg:

MMO Addict Barbie (Including Limited Edition Social Shutout Barbie):wtg:

BAHAHAHAAH!!!

This could give rise to the Support-Case-Analyst Barbie, a flexible casual role designed to help her work hours that suit her while raising the kids.

Children worldwide will love changing her into a new outfit then helping her hit the "we're looking into it" button.

BAHAHAHAAH!!!

This could give rise to the Support-Case-Analyst Barbie, a flexible casual role designed to help her work hours that suit her while raising the kids.

Children worldwide will love changing her into a new outfit then helping her hit the "we're looking into it" button.

She could work closely with Design-Team Barbie, who would take all the suggestions from Support-Case-Analyst Barbie and shove them up her :censored:

A moment of crazy thinking.

I think in the real world this is a good idea.
Barbie the "Computer Engineer"

Imagine MindArk with a team of competent female coders, game designers who are really into gaming & game design covering aspects of entertainment, functionality, useability & economy design;

Then imagine a competent female management team and board of directors.

MindArk would surely be right up there in the forbes global top 100 most successful companies list by now with Entropia Universe.

The team makeup right from top level management down all procrastinate too much in getting things done to a level of assured quality imho.

A moment of crazy thinking.

I think in the real world this is a good idea.
Barbie the "Computer Engineer"

Imagine MindArk with a team of competent female coders, game designers who are really into gaming & game design covering aspects of entertainment, functionality, useability & economy design;

Then imagine a competent female management team and board of directors.

MindArk would surely be right up there in the forbes global top 100 most successful companies list by now with Entropia Universe.

The team makeup right from top level management down all procrastinate too much in getting things done to a level of assured quality imho.

Lava, much as I enjoy your entheusiasm, this would only lead invariably to male thongs in EU. Leave the Barbie Engineers @ Apple.

She could work closely with Design-Team Barbie, who would take all the suggestions from Support-Case-Analyst Barbie and shove them up her :censored:

lol "Segna Forest is now located above the Port Atlantis Mall Teleporter"

Back