News: New Planet Partner Announced

WTF!!! Cry Engine at mid 2010!? Have I missed something?

LOL for the first time you got me ^^

but then I thought a bit about it ........ was going to shout out:
Teenager-Ripp-Off with new Kind of !
(remembering this ingame Ripp off all around since longer time now)

Was wondering 1st time......... Avatars under Age of 13 ???? to make them adicted to EU ??? ROFL

and oki I would love a Diamond Castle ingame for sure :D

and then it got me ...... Ice Cold !!! April 1st today :p

and now I only can laugh my ass off :laugh:

I honestly thought WTF!! NOOO Ma you cant then releised quickly that it has too be an april fool.. if not then AHHHHHHHHHHHH..

nicley done :p

oh yes, this make me excited to stay with MA now...

i cant wait for the implemetation...

hope it goes will but i have to wait till mid 2010 to play this :scratch2:

i hope many beautiful affordable clothes will be ingame so i can buy many of those :laugh:

and if im correct, there will be a planet with a combination of the Sims and Grand Theft Auto as one of founder of the palanet a.k.a one of my socmates said.....

WOW!! :eek:

LOL... the moment the word "Barbie" appeared, i knew it was all bullshit. :)

:yay::yay: ROFL!!

Nice one Pinky;)...I too was half asleep when I read this.

I still thikn my "Barbietropoia" has more of a ring to it, almost funny tho - but actually not impossible lol

Mattel’s Executive Vice-President for worldwide operations, Thomas Debrowski was gracious enough to provide a conference call interview for Entropia Forum along with David Simmonds, MindArk's Business Development Director. Thomas said of the project; "We are very excited to be moving forward with such an experienced company as MindArk. We are aiming to launch our new planet at the same time the new Cry-engine graphics upgrade is implemented in mid 2010."

my favorite part i think is where David and Mattel's Exec Vice President calmly announce that Cry-engine will be implemented mid 2010.

so ofc, this is an april fools thing, cause...

everybody knows that's not coming till 3rd maybe 4th quarter 2012! :laugh:

Damnit i was looking forward to this aswell, I realy hope this wasnt an April fool :mad:

It's april's fool!? Agh good thing cause I was hoping for an early cryengine :)

Are you kidding me? This is just one more thing that has me utterly convinced that MA will focus on their big conglomerate customers while we the original EU gamers will be left wanting.

Try to spin it any way you want, but if Mattel is paying MA to make Barbie World, that money will be used on Barbie World and not a dime of it will be seen by those of us here in Entropia.

EDIT: I see how you are, Pinky, I will remember this and I will get even. You and your sick; yes, I said SICK; sense of humor. Sadly, I believed the story when I read the first half of it. Afterall, does it really sound that unbelievable that MA would jump into the sack with Barbie?

(goes to corner to plot her vengance)

my favorite part i think is where David and Mattel's Exec Vice President calmly announce that Cry-engine will be implemented mid 2010.

lol - yeah, I figured by about halfway through people would realise it was a joke, so threw that in to make people get angry about the cry delay rather than concentrate on the rest of the story...

EDIT: I see how you are, Pinky, I will remember this and I will get even. You and your sick; yes, I said SICK; sense of humor. Sadly, I believed the story when I read the first half of it. Afterall, does it really sound that unbelievable that MA would jump into the sack with Barbie?

(goes to corner to plot her vengance)

:laugh:seems like it worked on a few people too! :D

very funny pink i was starting to get really mad about this till i clicked in to the whole april fools gag you do on us every year...

the thought of a swear filter, minimum age dropping, cry engine release ... needlss to say i was getting pissed off hehe very very very happy to know its just a joke hehe

this was just mean ya you got me lol

I was pulling what little hair I have out going "WTF IS MA DOING!!!" There ruining the game!!! BARBIE!! WTF!!! Barbie the little girls that play with barbie aren't even old enough to play game according to EULA LOL

but then it hit me April 1st.... My ranting stoped I cought my breath and just sat there... Ya it was true! PINK GOT ME lol

Dam you got me too I like WTF has MA gone completely stupid or something :yay::yay::yay::yay: good one PINK and if MA ever does do something this stupid i might just blow my brains out

It should be noted that not everything was a joke. There was one line in there that I think had me convinced that the whole thing was real....

We are aiming to launch our new planet at the same time the new Cry-engine graphics upgrade is implemented in mid 2010.

Thinking that CryEngine might be implemented any sooner than mid 2010.... now THAT would be a joke!!!

(sorry, I guess that was a bit off-topic, eh?)

The scary thing is that so many of us didn't see this as an impossible reality :eek:

Sick sense of humour Pinky, gave quite a few a pain in the chest no doubt :laugh:

april fools...whew...

Oh...good one...;)

I had predicted a "Hello Kitty" planet, so this would not have been a far cry...:laugh:

Next month we find out this is really going to happen.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:

:D

Bet that was a fun one to write! Love the mid-2010 CE2 launch!!:laugh::laugh:

OMG are you Nuts This is So hilarious Ma will Have to Remove the sexy emote on that planet If it Ever occurred. Parents Be Warned.

Nice prank Pinky

So, you have the inside scoop on this ,...Yes?

Have to say a very nice effort on this one.

Not impossible to imagine, almost believable.. until i clicked the link..

Anyone deciphered that robot like code yet? :silly2:

Aly

"Well, we are in the very early stages of development, but some of the ideas we are currently working on are Puppy collecting and training, adding a prettiness attribute and a cuddle skill..."

I thought this was really gonna happen (and totally stupid) until I read that part and had a revelation! ahahaha :laugh:

good one! :silly2:

Back