Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

WOW! I was the first one to discover the Easter Bunny :yay: It's real name is Energetic Bunny - and it's soooo cute! My first discovery.

I was on my way to hunt a few Allophyls, when I TP-cipped into some Feffoids, far south east of Eudoria. The first Feffoid wanted me to have a happy easter, so I got the Easter Bunny :D

Here is screen shots, including cords and information about the cute bunny.

Last edited:
Easter Gratz! It seems very useful! :yay:

Last edited:
5 minutes have passed... we need screens :tapfinger:

What,s the point of these bunnys?

Some crap just, better give us some new weapons,finders etc.

but gz anyway, its not your fault that MA is" little" dumb.

So.. they are looted. Well I guess A bit of mutant slaughtering is in place then..

What,s the point of these bunnys?

Some crap just, better give us some new weapons,finders etc.

but gz anyway, its not your fault that MA is" little" dumb.

Actually I really like the idea of these bunnies, it is the same as asking "What is the point of Halloween masks?" It's just for fun. :)

Now I want to loot my own, I hope I do get one this weekend!

Thanks! Sorry for beeing late about the screens =) Now I added some screen shots!

Happy Easter everybody! :yay:

nice

Gratz :p had to look at the screenies before congratz u ;) (grattis som fan) :D

Have been hunting a lot of trox, no bunnies sighted!
Are they eaten by Feff???

"Power cell in the back?"

Hmmm..... are Mindark sponsored by Duracell? ;)

gz...... where is my bunny :(

:yay: Gratz nice find :wtg:

Does it do anything or just sit there?

It's just sitting there, doing nothing. Perhaps I need some battery pack to plug in it's a** (eehh.. back) so it will wake up =)

Hrm, power cell in the back. Tried dragging and dropping weapon cells or batteries onto it at all? It's a long shot but maybe it'll work. :dunno:

Gratz though!

Actually I really like the idea of these bunnies, it is the same as asking "What is the point of Halloween masks?" It's just for fun. :)

Now I want to loot my own, I hope I do get one this weekend!

Yeah just a bit of fun. but only for the people lucky enough to loot them. everyone elese see auction for silly prices.

Yeah just a bit of fun. but only for the people lucky enough to loot them. everyone elese see auction for silly prices.

Silly prices will become TT+3 in time, see Spider Dolly. :)

perhaps you can fit it with the UnL MA-103 that dropped minutes later...

Grats to the find though, funny.

Silly prices will become TT+3 in time, see Spider Dolly. :)

but those were given to all participants, these are to be looted.

Hrm, power cell in the back. Tried dragging and dropping weapon cells or batteries onto it at all? It's a long shot but maybe it'll work. :dunno:

dont play with electrics.

Anyone tried refining with those Solar 8V Batteries or whatever they are called.. and 6V also i think.. probably more things that we could try to refine with.

Gratz on getting the new bunny drop . On the other hand its another example of new loot/uber items dropping during MA time and eliminating North American players from the same opportunity other players close to Ma enjoy.
Its been this way for years .

happy easter mate and gz :D

Gratz now u got something to play with :) :yay:

"Power cell in the back?"

Hmmm..... are Mindark sponsored by Duracell? ;)

Hey Sweet Cheeks ... get with the program, MA had to upgrade to the power-celled Energizer Bunnies from the Hamsters going into the CE2 transition. Makes sense, doesn't it? :D

Cute little Bunny ... although JSA has had it's own cute (Odd) little Bunny for over 3 years now :laugh: (sorry my little Odd Bunny, but had to do it) ... I'm looking forward to exploring the wild for one (or more) of these little critters. There's still room on the 4-poster bed for more to join the animal kingdom. :silly2:

Gratz on your Discovery Mink! :yay:

Anyone tried refining with those Solar 8V Batteries or whatever they are called.. and 6V also i think.. probably more things that we could try to refine with.

Ha you wish !

I bet you can make them run with a nice mix of Tridenite and Dunkel. :laugh:

gratz

but... is it just me or they look exactly as the old bunnies?? except now theyre pink

Some one mentioned above So there Looted Yes he picked it up But Did it drop in his hunting loot thats the question here.

Some one mentioned above So there Looted Yes he picked it up But Did it drop in his hunting loot thats the question here.

I was on my way to hunt a few Allophyls, when I TP-cipped into some Feffoids, far south east of Eudoria. The first Feffoid wanted me to have a happy easter, so I got the Easter Bunny :D

I would say yes. :wise:
I lol @ the bunny .. and I thought welding goggles were lame. :duh:

Congratz on discovering the bunny .... hopefully it's doesn't take as long to figure out what/where the power source is/does, as it did for us to figure out what's going on with the egg.

Oh right.. we still are.

Congratz, anyway !! :yay:

Back